What do you think they have in Area 51?

What do you think they have in Area 51?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the zombie corpse of Elvis with Hitler's brain

I won't believe it but some say they have actually made contact with an OP that's doesn't suck cocks

Didnt hitler dome himself with a handgun?

my shrimps

that's what they want you to believe

A giftshop

From logistic standpoint they would have to be retarded to keep something remotely valuable there since everyone knows about it.
If they are doing something it has to be underground. If not, they have last gen aircrafts for distraction while they do their work somewhere else.

Whatever they couldn't fit in area 50.

thicc snake milfs that could suck the paint off a car and fuck like there's no tomorrow while squishing your head between her massive scaly boobies

Area 52

our jew overlords

Area 51 is nothing more than a storage depot for files from areas 1-50 that are a year or more old.

the ark of the covenant

lies, there is an entire bureaucracy embedded in that facility.

dude weed lmao

Roanld Reagan's jizz-encrusted fuck books

Dedicated to the cataloging, storage and when requested, retrieval of documents from areas 1-50. In other words a bureaucrats wet dream.

Hunter killer drone teams, smaller drones ro find and evaluate and larger drones with small precision guided rockets and a large caliber rifle on board

They have access to a database of every enemy of the united states. Facial recognition software evaluates to a certain percentage of possibility of the target and a kill plan is simulated and evaluated at hundreds of gbps on scene by the drone. A control room in Langley is updated with the data and firing solution for the target.

The nature of the target goes into the decision into wether to inform higher up or whether to expediate the decision and flip the switch to eliminate.

bing bang, no navy seals, no lengthy hunting process and minimal collateral damage.

Probably like some planes and vending machines and radios and stuff

the US Government's secret child brothel

looking like this is a get thread

And some damn good pizza and best microbrews in DC in the desert.

I hope so, user. I truly hope so.

Area 51 is storage for all of the untouched paper targets from chair force gun ranges. It's basically a hall of shame.

Skynet, just say skynet

teenage buttprostitutes

An Air-Force base.

workers

Donald Trump's soiled diapers

ALIENS

i could fap to these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_project

If you wanted retarded secret knowledge bullshit answers, then go back to /x/

Niggers with enormous horse penises grafted onto them

cant believe that is actually an board