When will Japan accept more immigrants to increase their birth rates and improve the economy?

When will Japan accept more immigrants to increase their birth rates and improve the economy?

Probably not. Apparently, the uniquely pure Yamato race can't figure out how to impregnate women...

Their rates are already rising and that without the immigrants. They are doing fine, considering they already have way too many people on their island-chain.
Inb4 Yellow-fever-fags

Japanese birth rate has risen since 2006.

Why do you/people keep making the same thread over and over again?

Nah Abe pumped in 2.5 million foreigners over the last 5 years

You faggots respond to it

>Amount of Chinese, Koreans and Nikkeis decreasing
>Amount of especially Vietnamese, but also other SEAs, South Asians and Howaito Piggus rising
Really makes me think

>Their rates are already rising

From 1,31 to 1,34?

>Japanese birth rate has risen since 2006.

from apocalyptic bad to really bad?

To be fair, Naziland is at 1,4 too...

I mean European birth rates are worse
Native I should say

Doesn't tit need to be 2.6?

But they are bringing in gorillion rapefugees.

>"Oh yes their biggest problem is their low population which only is about 126,000,000 (10th largest population of the planet), so lets fill it up with even more foreigners."
70 to 80,000,000 would be the perfect amount of them in-terms of self-serving and environmental conditions 2bh, they will survive unlike "Europeans" who will be there but will have a ""darker skin-color"".

Speaking of that, look up "Georges Brassens Le Gorille English Subtitles" on youtube

>population decline is bad

Don't like this globalist meme

Also, cities like Tokyo and Osaka are expanding, only rural Japan isn't experiencing growth

Fucking kill yourself, cunt.

It's going to keep declining below 70-80 million, this is only the decline in the next 48 years. Also over half of European countries do not accept hordes of immigrants from the Middle east and Africa

lel

>It's going to keep declining below 70-80 million, this is only the decline in the next 48 years
Considering their average amount of the older population it will stabilize around the corner when they die off, sure it will fuck up their economical advantages but in the end we are only talking about keeping them alive, right?
>Also over half of European countries do not accept hordes of immigrants from the Middle east and Africa
Well have fun then when French, German, Swedish and British "European pass-holders" will knock on the door claiming for their rights, this would happen even without the EU.

I don't get it. Why does it matter if their economy size decreases? The HDI will still remain high.

I dont think you understand how many of your people are going to die soon.

2.1 to keep stable population

Yeah, every country should destroy their culture, physical beauty, and nature to keep a neoliberal idea of national spending power as high as possible. That's the future I want to live in. If you have different priorities, you're both a bigot and ignorant or how economies work. Fucking idiots.

Didnt you hear? Cucking to foreigners is the trend nowdays

This was almost 20 years ago, mind you.

why do people want the population of the world to grow? who are these people who want it so? if there are too many of us, the value of labour goes down (the reason why everything from china is cheap). are we destined to become a planet of eternal proletarian and debtslaves?

i'm scared :(

>all those german counties
friendly reminder that subordiance and zeal to any ideology is a german trait
they are the real killers of society
always have been

>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh ecenomy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh econemy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh economy
>muh oconomy
>muh economy
>muh economy

Basically less people means less taxes paid, which means less welfare. It's actually a pretty bad situation when you have a population progressively growing older and more longevous, how the fuck are you gonna pay their pensions and healthcare?

Of course what isn't said is that letting in an army of barbarians who at best will work for pittances ruining the labour market while barely spending enough money to sustain themselves nevermind paying taxes, and at worse will work illegally or just not work at all and even pretend to receive welfare money is only gonna make the situation much worse.

This not even mentioning that Japan (but really most of Europe too) has an overpopulation problem, and that letting more niggers in hardly does anything to encourage nips to fuck anyway, so it's kind of a moot point if you're trying to ensure the future of the japanese people. But then immigration advocates aren't looking for the best interest of natives, they're looking for cheap votes and a cheap labour force, nevermind the long term damages to the economy.

Population decline is a good thing.

By that time there will be no respectable white, perhaps no white people at all, left to emigrate to Japan.