You wake up and go to the kitchen for breakfast and you see pic related, what do ?

you wake up and go to the kitchen for breakfast and you see pic related, what do ?

Roundhouse kick every fucking bitch till the table was clear so i could eat my fucking breakfast they obviously spent the morning making me

>The ones with a vagina may leave, only traps or shemales are allowed here.

being a confident man... id simply say...

I CONQUERED!!!!!!!

cry because they would all laugh at me

Tell everyone to leave besides the 3 hot ones. Then I'd have breakfast and ask them, like, what kind of music are they into?

stumble in the kitchen and pour myself a cup of ambition

Faggot

Reach into my pockets and eat spaghetti for breakfast.

Thanks for making me laugh

you say that like it's a faggy thing

why so much alcohol, are they making mimosas ?
also the most amount of girls I could handle in one room is like 10 and there is 18 so I would awkwardly smile then go eat in the kitchen

This

I got that one

thx cutie

turn 1440 degrees and leave

mah plaizure

Ask for a nice Sour Cream and Chive dip to go along with that bowl of chips. And get me a frosty cold Coca Cola, bitches, thing ain't cool itself down!

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

this picture is awkward and sneaky, the ugly girls are in the background while the pretties in front.

nice bait faggot

the problem isn't the girls, it's the STARING CULTURE where people just have to stare at you and look for a response. it's fucking sickening.

>chew chew munch
>loud gulp
>so... what kind of music are you into?

my sides went offshore kek

no u feggit

dude..

wat

people
they ask you things and say things and then, instead of letting you think of a response, they hold eye contact until you snap
and like, if you turn away, and turn turn back, THEY'RE STILL LOOKING! like over 90% of the time not even joking

bro, you're scaring me.

Start checking IDs and have them sign waivers before proceeding.

Ask my brothers who left the door open again

How long have you been off your meds?

protip they are wondering what the fuck is wrong with you psycho boy

sneak back to my room

All of them in the kitchen and breakfast isn't ready?

actually I agree with this guy I really fucking hate when people do this its like why do you have to stare at me, I'm not a damn alien but yea atleast I know I'm not the only one who has this problem

please god more user

you get alcohol and those chips in the middle

Magic Mike this bachelorette party like a pro

you cant just hide posts you pussy

>This guy

I wear bizarre clothing because peacocking gets girls but it can't be the reason with everyone because people who know me do it too

dude. if everyone around you has the same problem whether they know you or not
>maybe it's you

>put Radiohead
>get laid

Clean mom's spaghetti off my sweater

Bust many nuts like a minigun

>pull out my dick and say, who ordered the 9 inch german sausage ;)

yisss

This is especially terrifying, cuz i sleep nude and i don't change until after breakfast

did they laugh at your dick or did they bit there lip and rape you ?

All these hoes in here and there still isn't breakfast. Do a 360 and walk away.

Try not to get all pissed off if there isnt any capn crunch left

angrily tell them to leave, as I am homosexual and they just broke into my house