Sup Forums, I need your help

Sup Forums, I need your help

I recently was convinced to go MGTOW (never marry) but am worried that confirmation bias may be fucking with my perspective

What are your thoughts on women, love and marriage Sup Forums???

I can't find any net-benefits and it's really annoying me

pic unrelated.

>Women
Most are fucking crazy, literraly batshit insane and can't into logic.

Keep in mind I stated most, not all.

>Love
Bullshit. Just an infautation that wears off with time.

>Marriage
Good bussiness for womyn. Not a good deal at all for men.

Go together like a horse and carriage

Well fuck, I was looking for teh White Knights to defend muh womenz & marriage.

Guess I'm on the wrong forum for this, thanks anyway.

I have a girlfriend who doesn't want to get married. She takes care of her own shit, bought her own house, etc. Its possible to be with a woman and not have them be a stay-at-home leech

Let me guess: parents divorced, you sided with dad.

There are awesome and beautiful women out there. Like in, both at the same time.

But they are the niddle in a corn field. A diamond from the hundreds wouldn't make justice to these kind of girls because of how rare it is to find a woman that can be logical and beautiful.

I don't advice on dying without leaving descendants tho. Go to a sperm bank or buy an ovum.

>no such thing as a perfect body

There's literally no reason to go MGTOW.
That's like being one of those crazy lesbian feminists.
Yes, there are a good amount of crazy chicks in the world, but meet enough of them and you'll find smart, sane and hot ones. All three at once.
Making a decision not to get married without being open to the idea is stupid.
It probably stems from angry and pain from the past.

Does it really matter if ppl die without having kids. Ppl would be dead and not really give a fuck.

found the angry married cuck who married an sjw bitch and now is stuck with her

Got married in 2009.

Don't do it. Ama

Marriage is fucking retarded.

One night stands are great.

You don't need to make a connection to your women to fuck them, that's a myth made up by retarded women just to get men to marry.

If you need a buddy to pal around with all the time, get your best friend to be your roommate and have one night stands when you horny.

Honestly, there are no benefits for a man. Those benefits for women are diminishing too. Not as fast as men mind you, but still.

That said and done, marriage is not something you need to do. Go live your life. Date, fuck women be yourself. If you find that perfect person, that makes your life complete then sure go get married. But don't feel you have to. Don't feel like you have to settle.

honestly dude just look up benefits of marriage and you will easily find that there is very few benefits and its mostly negative shit so if you wanna be a fool and get married then be my guest

From a scientific point of view, yes, it matters a lot that you die without passing your genes at least a single child.

This is even more important if you have a phenotypes from populations that are dwindling, like white people.

All "Races" have a greatly diversified genetic matter among themselves. There is not a single race of white, the same as there is not a single race of niggers.

But for whatever reason all whites should go extinct. Shit's insane.

I don't believe in marriage.

I believe in staying boyfriend and girlfriend forever.

When you are just in an average relationship, you can be intimate, have sex, pal around 24/7, all the shit you do during marriage, and you still have the option to easily end it if it gets rocky. No divorce papers. No waiting. Instant gratification.

After fucking up on my first marriage I took 22 years to find a sane decent woman. Fucked a shit ton of losers. But pussy is pussy.

Then I met my wife. Been married 5 years and happy as can be.

How old are you mang?
From what you said in your post, you are in your 40's and still wasting your life on this site.

Please don't tell me that it's true.

Hit the nail on the head

I been married and now divorced and a lot of the time they won't show their true colors until you tie the knot. I am going my own way but I'm still fucking women I'm just not going to get married again

Problem is most chicks want to get married sooner or later. So you lose a great chick and are alone while she finds (fucks) somebody that will get hitched

That's the great thing about it, you can find another women that fits you as well as the last one did.

You get close to her until she ends it 6-8 years later.

Rinse repeat for the rest of your life.

(Or you can get lucky enough to find a girl that fits you, is hot, and has the same ideals. Then you would be in heaven forever.)

Stop red pilling idiots.

You are stopping them from going through the hell that is marriage.

You are making their life better. STOOOOOOOOOOP.

What the fuck man? I'm nearly 30.... truth be told I grew up here, and since I'm a sperglord 80% of the time I always felt better here.

Not him by the way. You are just a faggot.

This site is shit.

I have wasted year of my life on it.

Denying that this site is a waste shows that you are making that shit up.

All anyone does here is talk bullshit and fap. All I do here is talk bullshit and fap. I could be living my life instead of doing that shit.

This.

Ask any divorced guy you know. Not all of them will say the same, but most of the time they weren't even the ones that wanted the divorced.

I can see that. But as an old married (miserable) guy the thought of one night stands or flings with an old bitch that has taken a thousand dicks doesn't do it for me either

Who said old bitch?

If you have one night stands every night, you can go on the prowl for drunk college girls.

They'd say yes to anyone, and they have only taken a max of 5-7 dicks in their life.

If you are lucky enough, you'll get a virgin.

Just don't shoot for chicks your age, shoot for young chicks.

I'm not white so I guess it is ok for my Gene pool to go extinct. I've been lucky enough to not get tied down but at my age it is not possible to find another. Woman that doesn't already have kids and I wouldn't want to have more kids to feed so even if I did meet some woman all my genetics would not be passed on.
Dying without leaving a kid behind is the ultimate anhero. That's not what I'm doing but it was a thought that just crossed my mind.

Found the beta!

If I had any confirmation bias you Sup Forumsros just just internalized it. Although, I did hear some interesting perspectives (e.g. , ).

Maybe someday if I ever feel the need to try improve the average IQ of Australia, I'll use surrogacy to have a son. Until then I'll just hold out for a sexbot that can cook/clean for me.

Thanks anons.

I do exactly the same.... which is mostly the reason I always feel better coming here.

I just find it kind of insulting that the age has something to do with lurking.

I tried having a life. Living is shit too.

>they have only taken a max of 5-7 dicks in their life

If you find a woman that you like you try to marry her and if you don't find one just keep as it is...you know, just live your life instead of buying some extremist bullshit

I stated whites as example. There are many races that are facing some serious problems.

For instance, developed asian countries have dropping birthing rates, middle easterns need more males, africans need to stop fucking their cousins for fuck sake.... everybody need to have at the very least a healthy descendant behind.

Just teach them how to not be niggers and everything should be fine.