Be white male and A student

>be white male and A student
>taking online English class for college
>have to participate in discussions/peer edit with imbeciles who barely know how to read let alone write
>work my ass off in all my classes
>first paper get an A, all is well
>meet teacher in person because she offered extra credit to come meet her
>"I thought you were hispanic because of your last name"
>next two C's even though I put 10000x more effort into these papers compared to the first one
>tfw
What the fuck can I do, Sup Forums? It's too late to drop. I need high GPA for medical school. I even asked my Freshman year English teacher (conservative catholic woman) to review all of my papers and she said she would have given them all A's.

You fucked up
You should of said that you were/are

Say you are native american but a really small percentage and write a paper on opression of minorities. College is a shit hole, and if you wanna do good you best have a fettish for analingus

take it to the news, faggot. You got nothing to lose. You won't make it into med school anyway if you don't. Get hidden camera, meet the teacher again, ask her why she gave you less, when you asked 2 or 3 other teachers and they would have given you A. Ask her if it has anything to do with her finding out you were white. Get it on tape, post the vid here, then praise kek and it will become a national scandal.

>I thought you were hispanic because of your last name
contact the dean if she really said that to you

You should make up a story about how your parents left (insert latin american country here) for the american dream and how you suffered a melanin disorder (or some stupid shit like that). Also you should say something about keeping up with your hispanic culture (we wuz assteks n shieeet)

or is it too late for that?

>going to class without a gun
What the hell is wrong with you?

hahahaha

I had a professor that would give mexicans nothing less than B. Even if you didnt go to class or take test, he would still pass your ass if you were a spic.

Thats when I knew the lib arts was a fucking joke.

>medical school

fuck you, the last thing this country needs is a greedy self-interested piece of shit white boy doctor. we need doctors that care about their patients, not their paychecks.

i'm glad your english teacher is shitting on your GPA. your teacher is literally saving people's lives.

She did but how does that do anything? She said that upon meeting me not as the reason why she gave me a C on the last two paper. She docked me a shitload of points despite her admitting it's a good paper for my last one.

SHHHIIIIIEEEEETTTTT JUSS FEED DEM BABIS SOM O DAT BLEACH TO FIX DEM RIGHT UP
BIX NOOD

Yeah better hospitals be full of spics who only made it from white guilt teachers giving them free A's all the way through

>She said that upon meeting me
It's evidence of racial bias. Obviously it's not foolproof, but you have to come at this problem like a nigger would. Howl and screech until they give you what you want or punish you.

That said, you're a rayciss white male so they'll completely ignore you. Don't take online course next time.

any black or hispanic doctor would be better than OP, because they actually give a shit about you. OP would just ignore everything you say or ask and prescribe the most expensive treatments he could for the provider payment. OP and white boys like him would kill you if they got paid for autopsies.

OP, if you ever get your medical license, come back here and tell us where. i will move there and sue you for medical malpractice.

How can the education system of US of A be so fucking shit. Teachers can fuck up peoples lives just because they are so fucking stupid. Like OP here, no Med school for him, only because of teacher found out he is white. Us of a, you need to get your esucation systems shit together.

Isn't it her word against mine though?

It all started when women got to vote and started going to school. Not even trying to be edgy it's just the real reason

do you have some kind of proof you met her for those credits? you have the first paper with an A and the other papers with a C that were done after the date you met her

Ooga booga, indeed.

I sent her an email thanking her for her help once.

You are a fucking stupid nigger. A white doctor would keep the patients alive as long possible to keep making money off of them. Nobody would be paying anybody for autopsies.
The threat to sue OP for malpractice is pathetic.

If they give a shit about helping people, they can study hard and earn the grades legitimately so they can be sure they know their stuff when they get the job
I'd rather be gouged by someone who's genuinely qualified to practice than be offered budget medical care by what should have been a C-average mexican

What does that even mean? How do you teach in a girl-friendly way?

Somehow without acknowledging that male and female brains work differently

Contest the grade with the registrar. Dipshit.