Need some editing help Sup Forums, can anyone remove the emoji in this pic? I'm pretty sure this is my girlfriend...

Need some editing help Sup Forums, can anyone remove the emoji in this pic? I'm pretty sure this is my girlfriend, and I want solid proof!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N124F0G6Rx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well the emoji movie doesnt look half bad

I came here to jerk but instead found myself laughing. Thank you.

Well from the looks of it she seems happy having some other dude sit on top of her and shove his dick into her mouth.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

That's unfortunate

I'm glad my disfortunate amuse you:(

Hahah *misfortunate

Dump her ass, find yourself a traditional non degenerate woman.

I will dump her, and I will smack this pic in her face if it is her!

post a face pic of your girl and let people decide. Also tits wouldnt be a bad start either.

This. Or at least crop out the part covered by the emoji and let Sup Forums conduct a an experiment

Post her face. How the fuck do you want help? You need someone to crop out your cheating girlfriends face. Dont be fucking stupid

This

Also context bro where is this prom. Who sent this

i'll just reconstruct her face with no reference and tell you no so that you don't feel bad about yourself

You are a dumb cunt. Maybe thats why your girl is sucking that dudes cock.

i'm not OP you fucking 70 IQ mouth breather

That me in pic. She suk cock gud, she was like "ahhhhhhh user have small PeePEEE BUt u have big peeppe"

xd u cock

Keep telling that to youself you cuck

>Deilig med kveldkos
Delicious evening food

youtu.be/N124F0G6Rx0

blir veldig vanskelig og fjerne Emoji uten og ha et referanse bilde av dama di. skulle gjerne hjelpt men blir vanskelig uten