Is "dat boi" the evil Marxists attempt to hijack pepe?

>dose.com/nerd/28679/An-Explanation-Of-The-Unicycling-Frog-For-Those-of-Us-Who-Don-t-Get-The-Joke?

Article attempts to explain the origin of this shitty forced meme, and I can't help but notice it seems like a low budget nigger version of pepe, especially as in pic related. What does pol know about these shenanigans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
youtu.be/boxG890NCV0?t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a feeble and unclever attempt to force a meme. Go back to Sup Forums, faggit.

Yes

Not from Sup Forums, Sup Forums born and raised feggit

Afraid that the Jews are pivoting to steal meme magic from us and wondering how we can thwart it

O shit waddup

It started on tumblr, and ironic memeing (dank memes, bush did 9/11, holocaust) type jokes have been brought down to the masses. It's just a second Pepe with less effort.

o shit waddup

DELETE THIS

>forced
>nigger language
into the trash it goes

Yes.

Notice its reptilian shape, instead of a friendly amphibian shape

Yes. user this is obvious shit..

wew lad

nothing will replace pepe, it's a meme that's been going on for more than a decade

>Afraid that the Jews are pivoting to steal meme magic from us and wondering how we can thwart it

The Jew cannot handle the power of the meme. We do nothing but sit and laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4srWvLXZRw

All memes are inherintly unfunny by their nature. What makes them funny in pratice is retrospectively knowing they're stupid whilst knowing they piss off others for some reason or another. So whenever some faggot bitches how this meme is "too" forced I can't help to appreciate it more

just a stupid, shitty, forced meme

i've been around here long enough to see my fair share of them

sadly, one of the worst memes (advice dog) became the core template for what most normies see as "memes" these days. so it's really hard to say if this idiocy will hang around, or if it will fade into obscurity.

one thing is for sure, "dat boi" is really a reddit/tumblr tier meme, and is a great example of the horrid quality that those sites produce when memeing. Sup Forums might be a hive of scum and villainy, but at least the stuff we find funny is actually funny for some reason.

Whoops meant for this

Is pepe the one true meme?!?

I hate normies

So

So

Soo very much

Source on that set?

I bet they said the same think about mudkips.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

>Normies literally trying to analyze memes

Both are different gonewild Reddit girls . First is from "sexualizeme", sec on do don't know / forgot

youtu.be/boxG890NCV0?t=56

this is the first internet exposure to unicycle frog in 2013

that article is so fucking wrong