What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Im certain it's not that

Watch my gf give my best friend and I a blow job while we sit next to each other on the couch.

faggot

To go dub on a girl and then shoot my dubs in her dubhole.

Do you say "who's a good boy?" while he's pumping your ass?

be in a bisexual three way relationship with a man and a woman, then watch them have sex with each other and get double-cucked

I want to have sex with someone who loves me

sister locks my cock up then lets me kiss her feet while a black guy fucks her in front of me

I want to pleasure and massage a girl till she can't take it no more and when she is completely done cuddle with her all night.

Probibly something drawn up with better perspective, dimension, use of space, and depth than this picture fo shure.

to be shrunken down to a small size and trapped inside a girls shoe while she goes about her day.

and also worshipping her feet.

im a fucked up person

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

Have my gf cuck me; but thats passe now thanks to Sup Forums

to be raped by a 10/10 bitch

nice

muscular girlfriend/dickgirlfriend dom

this right here

I don't know about that guy but I definitely made sure that he knew he was a good boy

I want to fuck a big cat or get a bj from a deer

faggot

To see my girl fucking another man or to get evidence my girl sexts another guy. Some help maybe?

I have the strangest boner right now

Aren't we all, babycakes?

Have a trannie mistress dominate me and fuck me while i crossdress

rape a goat up the nostril

This is how shake that bear should of started.

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside

To train a girl up from half terrified half aroused anal virgin to master butt slut and fuck her with various monster/animal dildoes.

Another one is basically impossible by definition but I'd love to have a gf with surgery/gene mods to be able to take dicks long enough to press on her diaphragm and almost as wide as her wide hips would allow

Serve a big dicked dominatrix shemale

Actually having sex with a girl

Losing my virginity

Don't worry user your day will come