Do americans know just how stupid their gun laws are or do they think school shootings are normal by now?

Do americans know just how stupid their gun laws are or do they think school shootings are normal by now?

What happens to the numbers when niggers are taken out of the equation?

user your a god damn genius

the real issue is why people feel the need to use a gun at all. is it conditioned by the media? is it a manifestation of the unhappiness and disenfranchisement of being a part of current american society?

This was done, the white only numbers are on par with Luxembourg

This thread is euro cancer

What do we have that those other countries dont have?
Found out yet?
NIGGERS
Remove niggers and it normalizes with other countries

It's not the guns, it's drugs; 80% of those deaths are drug related, legalise drugs = less gun violence.
Also, health care in Amerifat is not single payer, so mentally ill people have to pay for their mental health care and if they can't afford it, they won't get the help they need.

Like changing gun laws will actually prevent people from owning guns...Prohibition doesn't work especially considering there are already hundreds of thousands of guns already in circulation.

Yeah, knock out the suicides and nig nog shootings and we're right down there with the rest of G8. However the US is trailing most of the EU when it comes to death by Peace Truck, Bombings and Grocery Store Knife Stabbings.

>hundreds of thousands of guns
you mean hundreds of millions. We got more guns than people.

At least were not condemning ourselves to irrelevance giving a open door to your enemies.

>>grocery store knife stabbings
sorry mate, you may think this happens all over the world but i never heard of anything like that happen in my country

Why do you care so much what America does if you're not American? I don't give a shit about anything British so why try and belittle them?

We are so awesome we really don't give a fuck about anything.

The Govt. Cannot make it illegal for a regular American citizen from owning guns anyways.

U gonna take into action the population differences?

Every other country cares what America does.Its like tv to them,they wouldnt have anything else to talk about if they paid attention to their own country instead.
They already eat our food,listen to our music,use our technology,why not be politic experts and read fox news?

We have a bill of rights that offers these rights, in this order: 1. You can talk shit 2. You can shoot shit

The collateral damage is an afterthought for a good many of us. Right or wrong, stupid or smart, it is what it is and you won't be able to sway tens of millions of rednecks who love their guns.

And it isn't changing any time soon.

You DO realize that chart takes population into account, right? That's what the "per 100,000" bit is talking about.

>being this American

Not to mention the non-gun related homicides and incidents of violent crime which are proportionally larger in other countries.

1:those studies are falsified to further political agendas
2: the ones that aren't falsified are stupidly done in places like chicago where EVERY form of murder is ridiculously high.

a free people have the right to bear arms, slaves do not

American gun laws are stupid. We need less of them

Russia = there cannot be murder in paradise

It is mostly niggers. No one cares if they shoot one another, even virtue-signaling liberals don't actually care.

So instead of having a 0.00000032% chance of dying by gunfire, I can have a 0.00000001% chance of dying by the same cause in another nation? Wow, what a lifesaver!

Sure. I'll bite. As a snake.
Don't Tread On Me.

>implying we have gun laws

Go be 12 somewhere else.

OMG, not 3.2 deaths per 100 thousand fucking people. That's like, not even in the top ten for causes of death... Such a tragedy.

So much stupid in this post it boggles the mind

2nd Amendment bitch, now STFU and GTFO

France has niggers and sand niggers

But no guns.

I mean, he is a racist ass, but rednecks with 20+ guns typically don't shoot anyone. They just target shoot and buy more guns.

So... he's still scum, but he's not entirely wrong.

>intentional homicide

what about accidental? that's a big part of the problem

>it didn't happen by me so it never happens
Then I guess the gun crime rate in America is zero because I live in a middle class white neighborhood.

Declared vs undeclared

retard

I never heared that a nigga shot a school up

Well, UK is now trying to outlaw Drano because they outlawed knives after they outlawed guns. What's next, outlaw hands?

try again

niggers dont go to school tho

>gun laws
>school shooting

Less than 6.4% of the American population, that being Male Niggers, contribute to well over half of the nation's homicides. Most of the victims of those homicides are other Male Niggers.

We have a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

>taking the bait this hard

like 90% of that is inner city drug violence. Innocent people being shot in public is a negligible portion of it

Then how would we know about the undeclared incidents?

You do realize the 3 Americas actually occupy the same territory, right?

there seems to be a very low amount of homicides in the middle east...

"Gun Related" homicides compared to Country's without guns... How about comparing total homicides by any means

>gun ownership in canada
>30-50 per 100 people

yeah fucking right, this is such a crock of shit

Why are Canada and Italy in the G8 but China isn't?

This chart is from 2086, after they have finished chopping off every head on the subcontinent

>big title HOMOCIDES PER 100,000
>small text on a label # of gun related homocides
yes
progressives think you are that stupid

Most of the country is rural you massive retard

user speaks truth, but only the half truth.

There is a culture problem in the U.S. Black people are not inherently more violent biologically, they are more violent because of an ingrained culture of victimhood, jealousy, and poverty.

Black men and women from MY culture (white) do not engage in this crime. The problem is not race, it's culture.

Canada has a higher ownership rate than the US m80. Lots of Kodiak bears out there.

Interesting Fact, blacks make up half of that statistic.

You sound like you aren't from Canada. If you are, you aren't from rural Canada.

how else will Sup Forums feed itself if there are no more school shootings you fucking idiot

niggers vs bears

gun laws or blacks in comparison to other countries. Take out the blacks and we're at or below all of these countries. facts

ya i remember reading about all those niggers that shot up the schools and theaters and work places and...

I could tell you most shootings happen in the places with the most strict gun control. But mostly I want to tell you to fuck off.

They're talking about outlawing caustic acids as well..

how fucking retarded are you exactly? like whats eating gilbert grape or more CGJ in radio

>Percentages add up to 179.73
>Deaths add up to 42602, not 33636

I don't know who wrote that, but I'm surprised they got past primary school.

What the fuck is a justified homicide anyway?

I don't see how 3 people killed per 100K is a problem?

Title doesn't match the statistics the graph is illustrating

Ohh look at that, all those countries that are terrified of guns, are full of crime. Imagine that.

France doesn't have "da white man holden meh down." Niggers. France just has blacks.

>Middle east has few homicides
>USA has few homicides

Fucking kek

Especially if they are niggers.

FPBP

why is Poland so peaceful?

No niggers!

Non-American:
1) Fuck you I have the right to own firearms. 2nd Amendment.
2) Where the hell do you get off telling people in other countries how to chew the cabbage? Worry about yourself and your country and I'll worry mine. And if you create a perfect utopia where guns don't exist then I'll just invade your society.
3) More people die from daily vehicle crashes than firearms but nobody talks shit about cracking down on regulating dangerous drivers even though we see them on a daily basis. Oh but guns are more scary than an SUV driver who randomly swerves over three lanes to make their turn or exit.

And I remember reading about all those white people shooting and killing people cause they wore red or blue

Sure explains why all those mass shootings were done by white people.

Even if you refuse to face facts and believe that it's solely the fault of black people, do you really think the solution is more guns?

Dammit, Beat me to the punch.

It's not even a drop in the bucket compared to how many schmoogies will shoot each other in black cities.

They are all busy helping each other screw in lighbulbs

>be american
>yell at yuropoor for meddling in your affairs and sovereignty

I mean I'm a burger too bro but holy shit, you might wanna brush up on the finer points of irony

bullshit
Pollacks aren't smart enough to wire anything to use lightbulbs

loving that totally not made up chart that has for sure 100% all white meal for real data backing it.

Mexico has fucking oppressive gun control laws. 16.35.

French Guadalupe, with oppressive French gun control laws, has 7.9.

It's almost like... culture matters.

And Russia has 11.3. Fuck your "no data;" that was intentionally left off to make the US stand out more.

Your opinion doesn't matter anyway, disarmed peasant. Die on your knees, where you belong; subject to a state that views you as an expendable resource.

>80% of homicides
Subtract that 80 that shouldn't be in there and your right at about 100. Reading comprehension is key, dumbass. Also, justifiable homicide is when it's self defense. You're retarded

>Rednecks are so butthurt they try to blame blacks for their gun fetish problem
I remember all those blacks who shot up Columbine, Aurora, Isla Vista, University of Texas, Tucson, etc.

The source is listed at the top of the image....

school shootings are liberalfags trying to make false flag attacks in order to impose a restrictive gun law on a free people.

See Why do you keep deflecting, Cletus? Why are you so mad?

Found the Infowars cuck

>do europeans know just how stupid their immigration laws are or do they think terrorist attacks are normal by now?

how does japan have 0 tho

>false flag attacks
Ah, the favourite buzzword of a Sup Forumstard.

>what's this? Someone did something wrong with something I like? THIS MUST BE FLASEFLAG MADE BY THE GUBMINT! SURELY NOBODY IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS A FETISH/RELIGION-TIER OBSESSION WITH GUNS WOULD EVER SHOOT SOMEONE!

What are the gun laws?

They just kill themselves by jumping in front of trains.

You're right they just shoot up everything else

>butthurt Amerifat has no argument so all he can do is accuse whoever triggers him of being from Europe
Like clockwork