WWYD Hatefuck Thread anyone?

WWYD Hatefuck Thread anyone?

Stay in the thread. I'm typing

Kill the dog, and then as she's weeping I'd rip her pants and shove my dick deep in her ass.

Wwyd?

wtf kind of thread is this?

I would take her to my farm and turn her into a ponygirl and have her pull a plow for the rest of her useful life and when she starts to get old have her turned into dog food.

I want to bend this vapid cunt over right there in her driveway and fuck her like the bitch she is. I'd pull that top down under her cow tits and watch them flop
all over the place while I pounded in and out of her pussy. I'd degrade her all the while, calling her things like a "stupid whore" and eventually switching to fucking her in the ass. I want to leave her as a shuddering wreck in that driveway for the neighbors to see.
Wwyd to her?

She is just begging to be assraped. Pin the slut down, spread those cheeks and listen to her howl as shove my cock as far into her ass as I can. Of course, an ass that fine should be properly appreciated, so I'd invite anyone who fancied it to have a go on her ass. By the end of the night over a hundred frat boys will have gone to town on her ass, making it so she can't walk straight.

Should reply for a reply but eh. I'd push bother girls over into the pool but shove the one on the right under the water. Make her suck on my balls slapping as I rail the fuck out of lefties ass.

stop posting them please

more

more? anything slutty?

that $70k Camera gave me a boner

Bump

strip her, then lay her down on her stomach head over the water. Spread her ass and fuck her butthole, forcing her head in and out of the water

How brutal would you guys be with this slut?

Really brutal. Brutalize her brutally

I'd brutally verbally abuse her for being so ugly and having such a mediocre body. Then I'd track you down and kick the shit out of you for wasting my time with your absolute SHITE standards

I would remove everything from her arm from the shoulder down except for the bone, just leaving the useless bones behind. Then I would make her cook the meat, tendons, and skin that I took off on the stovetop. I would eat the cooked parts while I put my dick in her mouth and pissed down her throat. I would make sure to eat real messy so all the juices would land on her head.

The next day, I would take out an eye without cutting the cord. I would then carve up the eye layer by layer, making her eat the layers as I went. Eventually, I would cut it off and shit in the socket. I would pack the shit in as tight as I could and then sew the eye closed.

I would then release her.

bumpero

which one?

Any, but I know the right.

I'd liven up that festival by drugging her, then cuffing her to a bed in a tent where I'll charge festival goers to watch me fuck her when she wakes up

wwyd?

grope and slap around those tits. Moar of her

this is my sister.. wwyd ?

Tie her up and make her an installation inside a bathroom urinal.

wwyd to these sluts?

Shy girl, wwyd?

Human centipede. Left in front, right in middle, middle in back.

Pic related. She'll never have to talk again.

got dannnn

moar??

sorority girls, wwyd?

Good night honeyhole

Good night honeyhole

Can I just pet the dog? I'm just gonna pet the dog and be on my way.

5'9" btw

wwyd

Would scitch head vigorously

Good night Honeyhole

well I love her for making that photo so I wouldn't do anything degrading to her unless she was into it and appreciated me edging her towards really dirty sex like i do....I always tend to push just a small bit further every time with a girl...it's noticeable but not shocking...I've made it an art form...a routine that makes girls dirtier. What worries me is that the girls shouldn't be introduced to my ideas and that they would be better not having met me...I mean, they get much more sexually deviant when I do this so maybe if they never met me they would be more well adjusted or proper human beings...I dunno. It's a weird thought of mine

wwyd to this little slut?

bump

wwyd

wow user, you are me....

Wwyd

wwyd? reply for reply

wwyd to these cunts on a bachelorette trip

hahahahah me too xo

give her a book to read

I'd rip off their costumes except for the bunny ears, and fuck both (first left then right) and then make them lick my cum out of their pussies.

i would tank them

tanks but no tanks

throw right out the window and slam lefts face into the counter, dazing her and putting her in perfect position to pull her little shorts down and fuck her pink virgin cunt right there on the floor. Blood on my dick i get even harder and cum right into her, losing her virginity while being raped

wwyd?

No limits on this tub of lard. Got her nudes though so bring it to her

Wwyd

Wwyd?

I would upper cut her in the face, as she struggles on the ground kick her in the gut.

Before hiking up her red dress, and ripping off her panties stuffing them in her mouth as I thrust my cock up into her cunt.

I'd fuck her for a bit, then begin to assfuck her as she screams and cries before finally pulling out after a few minutes and cumming on her face.

Might wait around for a bit, then fuck her pussy again as i cum inside of her (impregnating her.) Before taking pictures of her as blackmail. To make her my fuck/breeding bitch for life

Wwyd this big titted slut

Fukin moar

Force the left to strap on fuck the right as I set up a camera, and film them as i get behind lefty as begin to assfuck her.

After this I'd pull out of lefts was and make right suck my cock as I rip the strap on off lefty and fuck her snatch.

I'd then cum in the bitch, and wait to harden again before fucking righty's pussy and then her ass before fucking her coochie again filming deep inside her

After all this upload the video on both of their respective Facebook's destroying their lives as they both carry my bastard.

blindfold, gagged, and groped until i've had it and take out my frustration on her and finish off on her tits

slap her senseless, give her some roofies, fuck her while she's unconscious and knock her up, and leave forever

i'd tie her by the collar and have her clean up my cumstains

chain her up to a wall and cum on her like a rag, occasionally facefuck

gain her trust, get all lovey dovey and shit and one day, while she think we're making love, brutally rape and abuse her emotionally for years until she lives with it

gather every single ugly son of a bitch I could find to gangrape her

make videos of her and send them to your family

wwyd to her young body?

Good night Honeyhole

I would take her to my room and tell her "wanna watch some anime?" While watching anime hehe

take that pupper for a walk, 45 mins or an hour should do it.

I would skull fuck her until her drool is all over those big tits. Make her gag hard on it for starters

I would tie her up and make her lick my asshole while I fucked those tits. I would then fuck her until I blew my load deep inside her cunt. I would leave her tied up and come back repeatedly to use her gaping hole using the last sessions cum for lube. I would leave her there for days where the only water or food she would get she would have to suck out of my dick.

Virgin

Choose one, or not.

Take her to a good orthodontist

suck the shit out of your asshole

Check'd
> Tie her hands behind her back
> Pull her top open
> suck her tits
> bend her over
> fuck her ass
> Fuck her mouth

get her an interior decorator because Jesus

No way shes still a virgin, thos pic has been going around for years. And why do you autists always post this pic instead of the ones with braces?

Homo detected

Lol, we were just moving in. Lmao here's dem fat tits btw

Kidnap both, keep them both as fuck slaves.

First night force right to whip left, as shock her from the shock collar after this walk over to left and fuck her cunt.

As I yank on the leash for right (located above her shock collar.) As I force her to lick my balls as i bounce left up and down on my cock.

Then after cumming inside left, and pulling out I'd then make right suck me off to hardness before violently fucking her as well.

After cumming inside right, I'd leave both bitches to sob and cry in the soundproof basement I have for them.

They'll never go free again, although may rent both out for money later after they've given me four kids each.

Keep her. I would train her to be my slave, a warm set of holes to bring me food and pleasure me whenever I want. I'd get her some slutty clothes to wear around the house and get her to pleasure my friends when they visit.

Wwyd?

Please do Hannah