In the southern United States of America grown men take high school football so seriously that they get "season...

>in the southern United States of America grown men take high school football so seriously that they get "season tickets" and curse off children, literal children

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not watching football in your home town with the bros

>he's never talked shit to a bunch of high school kids then got head under the bleachers at halftime by a dime piece
Your life must suck OP

The south isn't really part of america. They're like our fuck up brother who we let live in our backyard shed.

But first let's pray to our mighty savior Jesus Christ because I'm sure he's rooting for us to get less brain damage than the other team

You sound like you work at Walmart

Kids who work at Wall Mart dont fuck literal 10s.

Budget for stadium: $60 million
Budget for school: ???

16 year olds aren't children

I'm pretty sure "literal 10s" don't exist in America, you fat fucking loser

250 million

I would much rather my tax dollars go to something that looks cool, a place I could see myself going with my family on the occasional friday night, than pay for public schools fuck that shit

This literally only happens in Texas
t. Southerner

You sound very upset Denmark. Whatever's going on in your life, it'll be okay.

It was a pretty big deal when we played out crosstown rival, bit other than that no one really cares about highschool football here.

Never got this. Why watch a game if your kid isnt even in the high school

Look at OP. This is why liberals are considered to be retards

>guy doesn't like high school football
>hurr must be a liberal

this is why many people must consider you a retard

No it's because of his autistic screeching over those who do

welcome to Sup Forums bitch that's literally everyone here

>I share a country with inbreds so simpleminded that they value a game played by teenagers higher than anything else

>mfw in high school when I missed a 47 yard field goal in the playoffs and the dad's were all pissed off at me
Fat fucks, I was a soccer player anyway.

You'd never believe how many "men" in Texas take even Peewee football very seriously

>Id rather pay for bread and circuses over educating the younger generation

Ok, Cletus

live in a better area

t. Betsy DeVos

I find something a little sad about adult males obsessing over and living vicariously through teenage boys - all sitting in the bleachers probably wearing their no longer fitting high school jackets/jerseys

classic cuck mentality. no, people can't enjoy watching amateur sports with their friends and family, they have to be "living vicariously" through others

you're a fucking joke

I sense autism

>18 years old
>children

I know they aren't allowed to buy a beer but they can drive, go to war and go to jail in your country

>fathers supporting their sons, their friends being loyal enough to help them, families getting together to enjoy a fun event

Why don't you understand this? Are you from California or something?

That's actually one of the richest high schools in the country. They're located in an incredibly rich county, too.

>There is literally nothing better to do than watch HS football
>Peaking in HS

Not football related but

>referee youth soccer
>have seen parents on sidelines get involved with SHOUTING MATCHES with teenage girls playing on the field

It is so fucking pathetic. Grown adults yelling back and forth with 13-14 year old girls. I have literally stood there and stopped the game to laugh at how pathetic the ":adults" are. Fucking embarassments

uncle rico tier delusion

We do that in Minnesota for hockey desu

when I was a pop warner ref my senior year of high school coaches would always try to bully me it was annoying af

oh yeah those are funny too. the best part is when you ignore them and they get angrier and angrier until they scream out a swear word and you throw them out and they get suspended

>curse off children
Cursing them off is for faggots, I threw beer bottles at them.

t. Louisiana

yeah that's really the only thing you can do too. i'm not gonna get in trouble ot prove a point

out of all the stupid bullshit our tax dollars go to, public education is probably the most defensible. off yourself vouchercuck

>out of all the stupid bullshit our tax dollars go to, public education is probably the most defensible. off yourself vouchercuck

yeah nah I'm taking the stadium

I ref pee wee football and I've ejected parents for yelling at the kids

Today I learned how soft the people on this board are. Man. The. Fuck. Up.

You curse at my kid I'm going to break your fucking neck. Redneck pos

Your kid's not gonna get played so I wouldn't worry about it little man.

We just don't even bother with high school and go straight to CHL

better he learn that in high school than waste $200k of your money only to get cut in college. nice child rearing you cuck

>my kid sucks at football but that's okay because that way he won't be disappointed by his mediocrity in college! Also look at this picture I have of someone laughing! Nice child raising you're a cuck!

Good. Parents can be fucking brutal. I played Little League baseball in Weston (where a lot of former pro players, especially Cubans, live), and they were fucking awful to their kids. Shut that shit down if you can, it's just not fair to the little guys.

My Little League coach back when I was like 11 straight up told Jim Leyritz to get the fuck out of the park because he wouldn't stop screaming at his poor kid. Have respected him ever since.

your kid sucks at football too bucko, he just hasn't realized it yet

at their own kids, or opposing kids? not coaches right?

soccer ref, ive thrown out parents from opposing teams who literally get in shouting matches with girls on the field like literally WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME OH HEY WHY DONT YOU CONTROL YOUR KIDS BETTER

i also give kids high fives who tell their own parents to shut up and stop yelling at them

These types of comebacks are so stupid and unfunny. Kill yourself.

Back in '82, man

...coulda had state.

Holy fuck, my school could barely get enough cash together to get a van for away games

California does the same shit lol. We have tons of Large, private, hyper-religious schools that spend millions of dollars on football teams.

The Civil War was pointless.

The north should have allowed the south to leave. Both sides would be so much better off.

And over 100 years later the north would realize "lol shit the southerners were right, we shouldn't have freed these fuckers"

Isn't there some town in texas where the high school team (like 14 year olds) get 20,000 spectators or something

I'm a huge guy, 6'6" and 240lbs. Some of my friends watch handegg and they always tell me if I was born in America I would've got a college scholarship to play handegg just because of my size. Is this true?

>Peewee

what is this word?

I think it's like kids up to about 7 or 8 years old? Maybe even younger.

yes but what is the origin of it? I thought pee and wee were piss.

Those are good starting measurables for a college or even pro player, yes. But you'd need quick twitch athleticism (aka be black) to play defense or excellent push/squat type strength to play offensive line. Big hands and long arms help.

American football.
>unamerican (literally only niggrs)
>not using your foots
someone please explain this retardation?

We have a law school hockey league in Minneapolis St Paul lol

'Wee' also means small. Not really sure why it's 'peewee' though.

You'd have to actually be pretty strong too though. Probably if you just played and stayed healthy along with good grades you'd get a scholarship. If you were a star player you could skip having good grades though.

>Teachers unions full of shitty teachers who demand higher pay to be glorified babysitters

>School officials who don't spend the absurd amount of federal funding they do get properly

Yes, throwing money at poor people has so worked so well up until now. Kill yourself and free the world of your autism

>fathers abusing their sons
>their friends being loyal enough to keep their mouths' shut about illegal offseason practices, grade buffing and sanctioned steroid use
>tribes getting together to pretend war with rival tribes

I played football through college and loved every minute of it, but High School football is out of fucking control in some schools.

Sometimes I can't tell if you guys are serious

he is very serious, i saw these attitudes all the time in Arkansas. Thank fucking God I am a civilized northerner. I'll enjoy my roads, public schools, literacy, and health care system. Fucking savages.

I wish I could say you were getting memed friendo but America is not a country that prides itself on it's intelligence.

I've met plenty of northeners who were uneducated douchebags. Most of them are more blatantly racist than southerners, funny enough. Also the roads and schools are shit up there. Cleveland made me want to kill myself.

Southerners are a waste of life

>tfw Clevelander

We're douchebags? For what, not defuding our schools and fucking our sisters? Our roads must feel like shit on your jacked up ford truck since your used to driving on dirt, and cleveland is about as representative of the north as Atlanta(which we burned to the ground thankfully) is of the south

Private school is masterrace.

Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit are on YOU. You don't get to mock the south for the shit it does and pretend that you're embarrassing failures don't exist.

Chicago is goat, Cleveland is rustbelt, and detroit is full of people who left the south en masse after you got lynch happy

>Chicago is goat

whats wrong with chicago? its jsut the difference between rural and urban poverty, I've seen plenty of barefoot ass kids running around looking like UnitedWay starving kid model's in the south, and the plethora of petrol sniffers littering the side of the road. Also, homes made out of pallets and scrap arent real houses you abo tier twat

>detroit is full of people who left the south en masse after you got lynch happy

Who you then proceeded to let take over your city and subsequently destroy it in the name of equality. Much like what is happening in Chicago now you jackass.

heyjackass.com/

But no keep fleeing away from the shells of dying once great cities I'm sure they'll stop eventually.

Why are northerners so in denial about what's happening to their cities?

We have urban poverty we get it, but you are literally a third world country. When was the last time you saw barefoot starving kids living in shantyhouses in fucking Wisconsin? We even had water and electrical grids, you refuse to admit you failed to invest in frastrcture and devlopment and now you're suffering from it(for a hundred years anyway). Durrrr my southern pride and sweet tea, thanks uncle cleatus, fuck the south

>what's wrong with Chicago?
Oh you know, mass gang violence that has resulted in destroying entire portions of the city's black communities, corrupt liberal politicians in cahoots with said gang leaders as well bankrupting the city, and delusional professors spouting biased propaganda at prestigious universities instead of teaching real applicable crafts and lessons which in turn ruin our chance at a better future.

But hey there's no problems in Chicago!

Arkansas rocksss, make america great againnnn

>our poverty looks better!
What a sound argument. You really showed them.

Urban poverty differs from rural poverty on a fundamental level due to the density of networks and social safety nets. Pretty hard to get your WIC box when you have to walk ten miles to nearest office instead of taking a bus. Big difference.

They're in denial about what made their cities successful in the first place and trying to diversify it in order to ease their white guilt.

Its fucking appalling how they're willing to throw away they're glories for PC points without a fight at least southerners attempted to keep their heritage from falling apart and only ceased when the feds held guns to their heads.

There is urban and rural poverty in every state regardless of region. What point are you presenting?

Low density poverty is 1000 times better then high density poverty. High density poverty creates gangs and riots while low density poverty creates those funny Walmart memes. Both are bad but one is clearly worse.

You're actually working against your argument with this statement. High density poverty typically results in a lower workforce and more government dependence. This isn't something to brag about.

>your poor people aren't starving
>not something to be proud of
>muh southern libertarianism

You sure showed him.

you would feel at home in the south

Considering how bad this guy's spanking your hysterical northern ass, thanks I guess.

Underrated post

High density poverty is the cancer of south america, thats why the cities are so hard to live in.

Having spent some time living in rural areas, I came to the conclusion that poverty still sucks but at least there are no crackheads in small cities. And you can have guns

>Minnesota
>failed to keep Northern Stars