Have nudes of her from a coworkers phone, but nervous to share them

have nudes of her from a coworkers phone, but nervous to share them.

Shouldn't live your life in fear

Do it brother

It's ok. Just post

Post the fucking things. Theres no proof of who you are. Nudes gets hacked all the time so post em

Please post them. I need a crywank before I can fall asleep.

idk she is a good girl. Dont want to ruin her life

You better not do it Sup Forumsro. Many people here are experts at "doxing" and they will find her and show her the pics and tell her who is posting (your story). I've seen plenty of people here her busted and in legal trouble doing exactly what you are now contemplating doing.

Then why make a thread?

Do it fagget

Someone went to jail once from here because he posted stolen nudes and someone here told the girl. She called the cops and they arrested him.

true

Never happened

you made a thread because you're looking for encouragement to share them. Well, here's your encouragement. Now post, man

Do it if they get out she'll just assume it's whoever she sent them to.

We all know your a pussy faggot who won't actually post shit. Having said that kik is private...

No when she is fixed they'll show her the thread and op already gave enough information to identify him.

Shit up you fucking queer. The kid came here to post nudes and we are going to encourage him to do so. If you have a moral dildo stuffed up your ass then feel free to abandon the thread and return to your faggot furry threads.

thanks you all are really talking me out of it.

Hey I want to see nude photos too but I'm just letting him know the truth. People here are assholes and there's a good chance some fagget here will dox her just to fuck with him since it happens all the time here.

You must dump if her name is Theresa.

well it isn't lol

Losing interest... kik trade? Or p4p here?

Then, I have no interest in seeing them. So, don't post them, because I won't look.

I'll bite

Kik traders are the worst. They almost all of them collect the photos, dox the girl, and pester them for more nudes. If you're going to post then don't post with a kik trader, they will always burn you.

The ol' reverse psychology. Nice.

Try me. I'll close this thread like that (snap).

Kek no one cares you have no power

Gtfo

Not until he posts pics of Theresa, then I'm out.

There are none you idiot

I knew it.