Has Edelman surpassed Welker as the best white WR Brady has ever had?

Has Edelman surpassed Welker as the best white WR Brady has ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFeZsWj9WFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He passed him even before the owl. Welker was always a beta

Yes. Fuck Wes Welker.

postseason edelman>regular season welker>regular season edelman>postseason welker

>jewish
>white

>Welker in the Super Bowl

Sorry, but with Jews... you win.

Edelman doesn't have a fucking old spice ad on his belt

He was the best Patriots player on offense in 2007 and was pretty good in 2011 until that fateful non catch (it wasn't a perfectly thrown ball either).

Obviously it doesn't compare to Edelman's Owl heroics but he gets way too much shit

>An offense of Edelman and some other guy has won more than Moss and Welker

>tfw to intelligent too catch the ball in the postseason

>jew

>white

Choose one

Tough call. Jew made that ridiculous circus catch, but White also had a huge game.

White was the real fucking MVP.

But he is under 6'.

>tfw the goyim think they can make you fumble the catch

White was good but Brady passed for 466 yards (most ever) and Whites TDs were all hand offs from inside the 5 yard line

Yes cause he holds on the the balls that matter most.

Even Amendola is better than Welker

He surpassed him already after sb 49

>He was the best Patriots player on offense in 2007
what?

moss had the GOAT receiving season that year

welker turned out to be one of the worst white receivers that the pats had when BB finally realized that the NFL was being racist against white receivers and he could jew them out of money

I believe this

Meant in the Super Bowls, not entire seasons

To be fair, they technically did, but ridley Harrison was too CTE to bat the ball down and a Sante Samuel forgot to apply stickem to his gloves

youtube.com/watch?v=YFeZsWj9WFs

Bill doesn't fuck around.

>white WR
>white white receiver

kek

He surpassed him when he made that catch on 3rd and 14 in the 4th quarter of XLIX, got destroyed, and kept running.

>Edelman
>white
What does he mean by that?

>people amazed at Belichek's skill as a coach and want to know his secret
>the secret is just not to be a PC SJW and hire based on meritocracy

I want to believe...and part of me does.

one of the best plays ive seen outta edelman

Ever heard of the guy named... Randy Floss?

bill a fucking savage

it computes

now work in amendola. he's done pretty good in playoff games

It's not really SJW-ism as much as sports media hyping the shit out of "explosive" athletes. And black WR's usually have more raw athleticism, but as good as they are and can be they have bigger egos and can easily turn into locker room cancer. You almost never see that with white players.

>I will fight every nigger here

>Identifies as Jewish
>Mother isn't at all Jewish
I don't get it.

Remember when amandola was supposed to be the answer to welker leaving? Everyone straight up ignored(why would they give him attention he was a DB 2 years earlier and just a PR before that) Edelman then that season he put up better numbers then welker while amandola was injured just about every game

This doomed the Eagles.

Seriously. Chip Kelley made this big deal about DeSean Jackson's supposed and unconfirmed "gang affiliations" as a scapegoat to throw a franchise player out of town. Locker room becomes suspicious of this new chubby autist head coach. Video surfaces of Rowdy Racist Riley Cooper claiming he would "fight every nigger in here", Chip does nothing, loses Locker room.
Team loses more talented players, racial divide behind the curtain, Chip keeps making bad decisions, team spirals out of control, now the franchise is doomed for the next 5 years at least.

Settle down, Nazi. Don't make America show you your place again.

> ywn fight crime with your best friends

;_;

In Amendola's first game with the pats, iirc, didn't he have like 10-100-1? edelman hardly played, but Amendola got hurt at the end of that game and Edelman just started going bananas.

>Edelman was on the team when Welker dropped that pass in 46
really makes me think

>Mohammed questioning somebody else's whiteness

in order for a player to get onto the patriots does he have to be circumcised?

lol