What is this guy's name again and why is he famous?

what is this guy's name again and why is he famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

myhero.com/B_Obama_wesley_US_2009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bill Cosby and he's famous for his foolproof method of picking up women

I believe you mean notorious.

Oh thats Half breed FAg thats married that tranny

He was elected King Nigger until the Oompa Loompa evicted his black ass.

Wait you mean Queen Nigger

His name is Hussein and hes famous for being the first muslim sandnigger terrorist elected into the white house. He had plans to throw the USA into turmoil which he luckily didnt get to do. God stepped in and saved us with Trump.

His name is Will Smith and he is famous for a 90s sitcom about niggers in a white man's world

Congress evicted his ass by passing term limits. He would have had two more terms easy.

> ITT: people talk shit about black people.

B'arrack al Hussein Muhammad Obama.

Yes! 70 years ago, they knew a nigger would be president, so created a Constitutional amendment because of their amazing foresight.

King Nigger

Academy award winning actor Morgan Freeman

hes famous for marrying a man, our first gay president!

My hero is Barack Obama. In my opinion, you don’t have to fight in a war to be a hero; you just have to be responsible, courageous, loving, trustworthy, respectful and caring. Barack Obama has all of these traits. He is my hero because he inspires not only me, but many others as well. He is the 44th President of the United States and lives in the White House in Washington, D.C. I know he has what it takes to be the president. He has the brains, the ideas, the loving personality, and the will to be responsible and trustworthy. He’s a very sharp man. He always tries to make the best choice to improve the economy. He is the first African American President. He is outstandingly intelligent and doesn’t want what’s right for him; he wants what’s right for the world. Obama is a hero, MY HERO!

He ate a pound of cat shit on European television.

Lifted RIGHT off this site:

myhero.com/B_Obama_wesley_US_2009

He's the tool that added $30,000 of debt for each of you faggots to pay back before you die. And what did you get for it? Fixed bridges? Improved infrastructure for those "shovel ready' jobs that never were? No, he paid it to his corporate masters who just happened to be big campaign contributors. Suckers.

Congrats detective.
Here is your metal