Please, can someone talk to me? I feel so alone, the few friends I had are ignoring me...

Please, can someone talk to me? I feel so alone, the few friends I had are ignoring me. I think I might kill myself tonight, but I don't wanna die, I just feel like I'm crushing from the inside.

kys

Sure, I've nothing better to do. So what has you down user? Besides the friends ignoring you, I get that all the time too, I'm either being ignored or doing the ignoring.

Tell more about your life.

What's wrong Sup Forumsro

binge anime like the rest of us.

Thanks user. I tried to strangle my girlfriend las Friday in the middle of a party, I found out she has been cheating on me. I neglected all of my friends to spend more time for her and now they are neglecting me as well. I don't know how to cope with the fact that I almost killed her, nor the fact that I still have feelings for her after what she did.

We were about to move in together, I have never loved someone that much, she was the only thing that kept me going in this world that I despise so much.

Hang in there. Ive only had one or 2 friends for the past 3 years. Im usually always by myself. But, if you dont have ANY friends, dont be scared to talk to people at work or a bar or somewhere. Meet someone to sell you weed or get on meds to feel better.

Sometimes you fuck up, its good. If your friends are cool and you apologize they should forgive you. You could always make new friends if you don't. Death is permanent, life isn't, there's not much of a point in not waiting to see if things start getting better

user's got the right idea

Thanks man, I work in a reception, there's no one around me ever, I think I would have better luck at bars. but to what end. The last best friend I had ended up banging 2 of my exs not long before we broke up.

Well she shouldn't have cheated on you, it's only natural what you did. Look at it this way, she cheated on you and crushed you, took you for a fool and degraded your trust and anything you both ever held dear to each other. Forget about her.

You still have feelings for her and if you're anything like me they are all for the wrong reasons. Just take it slowly, if none of your friends can accept she's in the wrong and you're in the right then you don't need them anyway.

Try take your mind off everything that isn't important anymore. Write a list of things you want to achieve in a year's time and begin to follow it like a religion.

A few might be to read more, a book every week is nice. Working out too and eating healthy, you'll feel amazing doing that. There's just so many things you could do rather than crying over what could have been when you've just been the one trampled over.

Well, your either a fucking asshole piece of tiny dick that abuses women, or you had a very good legitimate reason.

Thanks, I guess you have a good point there, I do hope my situation changes, I just wish there could be an easy solution to get away from the pain.

You responded to This guy isn't me

Don't apologise. She's the one who should apologise and your friends should never side with someone so low who would cheat. Absolutely disgusting, I hate cheaters.

Thank you, I like the idea of the list, I would like to become a better person, I've always hated how violent the world is becoming, and I think what affects me the most is seeing that I'm becoming part of that violence, I need to get my shit together.

Dark stuff man, hope you male ot through this

I did try to kill her tho, whatever reasons she had, I shouldn't have done that. I also hate cheaters, I've had more than a few experiences like that, idk, maybe I just suck in the sack or something.

How I get by is smoking weed and drinking sometimes when I have the money. I have to drive an hour to get weed, but I find weed sometimes. Like today, I found a gram and a half roach of loud on the ground after I hasnt smoked for a week. I take meds and they help. I used to have severe anger issues and other stuff. But, dont hit your ex. Just say fuck that bitch, and fuck those shitty friends and stick with loyal friends.

Even if you suck in bed its not a good reason to cheat. You're just dating the wrong people, try to find a girl worth the time who seems genuinely goodhearted. Its rare to find good people but they exist, good luck user