>um actually everything you thought was right is actually wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?v=kB8tjaSN-2w
youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE YOU'RE ACTUALLY WRONG LMAO

Does this slightly overweight prick actually impress normies with his clevur shit?

>reveals de beers scam to normies
he's allright

Yes. My friend will not stop regurgitating everything this dude says

yeah he's pretty smug, and sometimes strawman things too hard, but most of the things he tackles are valid

He calls out the jews so its ok

Jesus, this guy is like the posterchild for nu-males.

Explain the "Erryone has herpies" bullshit to me.
I've heard he was wrong, but how so?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
>All women are automatically experts on their own biology

Seriously?

>Divorce is good because WOMYn'S RIGHTS LMAO

Fuck this fat faggot.

He was including both types of herpes (common cold sores and leaky pus genitals/mouth/eye ones) and generally saying they were the exact same thing and that everyone had them.

>DUDE STDs AREN'T BAD. PEOPLE FROM 500 YEARS AGO HAD THEM. DON'T SLUT SHAME LOL

And here I thought this faggot was going to be Penn and Teller: Bullshit 2.0

Did he take a course on how to look like the biggest piece of shit possible or is he just naturally that way?

>Virginity doesn't exist, its just something we made up to be mean to women.

Aside from this statement, this video is alright. Why does it have to be presented in such a cringey way though? And aren't those the guys from college humour, last time I saw them was in a Jake and Amir video from 2009. What is this show?

if bullshit was on today there would be endless fedora tipping

nu-males should be gassed.

I can't wait to join a right wing death squad so I can drag these faggots out of their homes and shoot them in the back of their heads in front of their families before I shoot them also.

I don't know, man. Penn is still nice to religious people and Teller doesn't talk. They even wanted to do a Bullshit episode on Atheism and Ayn Rand.

I always find the middle way is the right way, Zen.

Evolutionists nor creationists are right. As Edgar Cayce explained, the Universe follows a combination of both. You can't be all evolution because it violates causality, leaving the universe in a state-of-hit-and-miss if it's all random. However, it's not that God made everything. Things follow cosmic laws in order to be physical, which are not of God, because God is spiritual. In order for something to be shaped it follows a basic linear succession based on its needs to adapt.

>its an edgy Sup Forumstard episode
these re-runs are getting old

If I put a whole cake in front of him, would he eat that whole cake?

Smug, fat douchebag who exaggerates everything and has at least one factual error in every video.

People watch this garbage?

I've seen the Hollywood episode. It was mostly shit everyone already knows (reality TV is fake guyz!!!), and some cherrypicking to make the Hays Code look like it was only made to bring niggers down.

I have no idea who this is

He says some interesting stuff, don't try to be so edgy all the time.

Which one is that?

Dubs confirm that you are a faggot and should chill a bit. We are in this Taiwanese image board to disconnect and have fun

So QI for America?

>explains himself with sources
>you're buttmad about it so he must be wrong despite you having no credible refutation whatsoever

>GO OUT AND GET HERPES RIGHT NOW LMAO

Jews butthurt as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>Sources

His sources are internet articles, and even then he cherrypicks and reaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB8tjaSN-2w

it's somewhat misleading to quote the usually at most three sources on many of the topics he presents on, as 1. It often takes a much higher amount of sources to validate a claim from a scientific perspective 2. Often times the sources are in an area of dispute, i.e. The argument on water is one where there's reasonable research on both sides of the argument so there's less of a consensus and 3. Many of the sources aren't from the most reputable of sources, nothing atrocious, but not exactly the most prestigious research communities

Overall though its worst sin is that people with no experience with research will be extremely misled by thinking that the fact that they posted an official looking source means everything that he's saying or implying is 100% indisputable fact
I'm not opposed to a show like this but it's misleading at best and dishonest and manipulative at worst in its current format. Unfortunately you just can't always make public discourse and critical analysis very 'sexy' on every topic without there being a breakdown in sincerity or authenticity. Especially when only one viewpoint is presented with no counter argument, or worse, like often appears, an obvious straw man.

BUT

it may possibly slyly name the Jew so it could be worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=w2lW27BHIXc

K I N O
I
N
O