ITT: "villains" who literally did nothing wrong

ITT: "villains" who literally did nothing wrong

He just wanted his dead girlfriend back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6nX0100wUB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brendan Fraser ruined his chase for dead love so now he has to pay alimony.

He killed people. Pharaoh was a bitch though.
It's called a tragic villain. Someone who get evil through injustice/hardship. But it doesn't change that he does wrong things.

NEEEEIIIIIIIII!

THE MUMMY'S CURSE!

HE KILLED JFK!

Why do you keep making this thread, OP? Is it your method of dealing with the inevitability of your inconsequential demise? Doing it again and again, hoping that one day something will be different?

youtu.be/6nX0100wUB0
It's borderline experimental @01:35

>in the end when he looks for his novella at the news stand

right in the feels

ANKHESENAMUN!

>ITT: "villains" who literally did nothing wrong
>He just wanted his dead girlfriend back

Fucking with the fabric of reality, should be at least reprimendable.

>tfw Imhotep knew all about Brendan's future and wanted to kill his whore of a wife to save him
>he prophesized a man would suffer like no man hath suffered before or since and allowed himself to be horribly tortured and buried alive and cursed, all so he could save him
>he even came back from the dead twice
>Brendan still fucked it up
GODDAMMIT BRENDAN.

Is that the guy from Cody Banks?

Everyone was going on about how he'd destroy the world but would he?

His goal in life is getting that sweet Egyptian pussy and that's his goal in death. I assume once he resurrected her they'd just live happily ever after, for eternity in some palace in Egypt.

Look at his short little harambe arms

Litteraly just a law abiding citizen

This movies pissed me off for this reason. Like really, I'm supposed to pity the degenerate teenagers who make a living robbing houses just because one of them had a rough childhood? And I'm supposed to be angry at this veteran who was blinded while serving in his military for defending his home and keeping these meddling shitbag kids from stealing all of his money and discovering that he's keeping the murderer of his only daughter alive in his basement for 9 months until she gives birth at which point she'll be freed?

I was straight up rooting for him and his dog by the end of it.

Truly this, famalamadingdong

>You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half