Does anyone here actually believe meme magic to be real?

Does anyone here actually believe meme magic to be real?

Genuinely curious

What can we meme into existence today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_magic
blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=llR_QneXZ-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blog.dilbert.com

its real

can you summarize the main points?

I am an adept affiliated with the Hermetic Order of Kek.

Meme magic is very real

You have an expectation of causality, but you need to realize that information is supernatural, that is, beyond nature, and is therefore not bound to the same laws of physics. Once you understand this, the meme magic makes perfect sense.

when the jews where kicked out starting up the rennaissance.

The biggest interest was Magick
>(and space travel and science following shortly behind)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_magic

>You have an expectation of causality, but you need to realize that information is supernatural, that is, beyond nature, and is therefore not bound to the same laws of physics.

Can you explain this further? Why do you think 'information' is supernatural? What do you classify as 'information'? Isn't information merely any medium that can be interpreted by the senses (such as vibrations, light etc)? Isn't that bound in physical laws?

Trump is going to meme himself into the Presidency.

Don't spread the Order's secrets to the non-initiates!

I shouldn't, you should read the entire blog at least as far back as August.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind
Is recent and topical. So your body senses around you and sends signals to your brain. Your brain uses its years of pattern recognition experience to visualize and simulate a world around you that matches the patterns your body thought it recognized.

Your reality is your brain's crappy interpretation of sensory information, your reality is not the sensory information. What this means is your brain makes both errors and leaps in logic to see things that may not exist and for two people to receive the same sensory inputs and have completely different conclusions about their reality.

KEK WILLS IT

Damn, nigger, he said it really well.

Humans do not think with logic, Humans think with memes. If you change the memes you change human thought.

being initiated is being born you scrub.

youtube.com/watch?v=llR_QneXZ-0

I once took psychs and my concluding thoughts were "our sense of reality is wafer thin", so I can believe this. I just don't buy this part of the blog "

> I focus on whatever I want, and I imagine it as vividly as I can, as often as I can, and for some reason it happens.

This can't be real. If everyone caught on, nothing would happen.

Thats why it often doesn't work because there are people out there with bad thoughts about you.

How does one avoid this?

Also, how can we use this to our advantage?

Jews

Your mind has defense mechanisms to protect your current worldview. So does everyone else.

If your current sensory inputs violate your worldview you will shut down and attempt to ignore it. You've seen this behavior a thousand times.

Change the memes, change the mind. Nothing in meme magic violates the laws of physics, because memes are all within the mind, where physics don't matter. What is important is the body's crude senses and most importantly the mind that tries to form those senses into a meaningful reality.

You can't levitate with meme magic, but you can make people think you can levitate. You can even make them believe that they saw you levitate or that they levitated with you. The physical truth is not related to their belief.

So how does one do this?

VP SANDERS
VP SANDERS
VP SANDERS

Influence, persuasion, hypnosis, interpersonal relationships, emotions and memes.

That's a lot of effort. Also, brainwashing someone is an age-old technique that everyone knows works. Changing someone's idea of reality is pretty easy when you own all the tabloids and tv stations, because they have nowhere else to get their info from. Why is this treated as some new and miraculous finding?

DUBS OF TRUUUUTH

He writes some pretty brainwashed articles about trump desu

you guys i want to spray paint

"meme magic is real "
over the freeway in los angelos if i die or fall off you know why

Look into "Bandler And Grinder."

Can we meme furries into existence?

They already exist user. Maybe you meant "meme them out of reality"?

kinda

no i think he actually wants life size dogs with opposable thumbs that walk on two feet with 10 inch dicks to suck on.

Y

I Did. What was I supposed to take away from it?

All I shall say is Love is Stronger than Hate.

"Even the best of the goyim should be killed"
>even the ones protecting us.

Get your liberals in line Israel or we all suffer.

Do some public executions of outspoken feminists broadcast it globally.

Kek confirms.