Whats your favorite shoe user?

whats your favorite shoe user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_(unit)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either Brown Leather Chukkas or Black Slip-on Vans.

I got a pair of yeezies but I never wear them.

Raf Simmons

I got a pair of 4s and a pair of 1s

éS Koston 3's.

Yeezys no kek

they're extremely light and cool (as in AIRFLOW you cucks. I could give a shit less about the designs). I got some fake one's for like $50 and I'm never going back

Love me a pair of NMDs

Some anons think they are a meme, but I've been wearing them forever

Not a sneakerfag

Puma N-Eva Lo's

Mine are navy with peach accents though

Love them

forgot to attach

this is one of my favorites

Got the same boots.... God like

These are like wearing a foot massage.

These

ramones because you need that subtle flex

I'm a sucker for collabs

My yeezys

New Balance Minimus Cross Trainer

heres two of my favorites

Supras are comfy

finally some non shit sneakerhead shoes

My allbirds

barefoot.

now gtfo.

I only wear designer

Autism

My docs

They're classics homie.

Gym Red 12's

12' damn son, you got big ass feet.

Meh, I don't care much for the Motorsport 4's.
They're so common, they still sell them at every Footlocker where I live.
I think the Pure Money 4's are way better. They're a lot harder to find now since their release.

common projects

12s are big?

I wear 13s and they seem pretty normal...

12'
'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_(unit)

From spring 2016 - Hedi's last season

Nike foamposites are my favorite shoe. I also collect sb dunks. Fuck the hypebeast

sheeeit

Haha no bro. I'm actually size 9. The shoe is called "Jordan 12 Gym Red".

this beautiful shoe, the adidas tubular invader

Refer to the joke here,

My niggaaa. I just bought the Eggplant Foams. They're hella sick.

Sorry, I didn't see that until after I posted.

If you're listed here, I'm sorry to say. You're a fuckboi. and most people probably look at you like a homosex.

2/10

is that every shoe except those basic adidas sambas

the cropped ones are wayyyyy nicer imo

Yeezy's are definitely a fuckboy shoe but not retro Jordans. You're a moron.

The jodhpurs? Wyatts didn't come cropped afaik

ANY jordans proves you're a spic, nigger, or wigger. either way. fuckboi.

Nah, boots are acceptable, and any "normal" basic shoe is acceptable. anything besides basic colors, and neutral colors puts you into the "I wanna take tylers cock in my ass, unlubed."

how do these compare to red wings?

If you're listed here, I'm sorry to say that you're a neckbeard who picks through every comment on a shoe thread.

shit you're right, i mistook those for the jodhpurs.

Yeah I'm sorry my basic shoes with a patch on the heel and a teal lining are too gay

I'm Asian. Born and raised in Japan. A lot of Asians fuck with Jordans, idiot.

I'm assuming you're talking about the sleek slav look here is your post.

sorry to say, but yeah, those look gay as fuck. with the splatter tier patch shit in the back, and the fucking golden colored shiny bullshit logo on the tongue. yeah, my sister would own those.

Ching Meow, GTFO. nobody like's your Taiwanese ass.

I just got some SB X undercover jungle dunks

k i'll be a fag and get compliments on my shoes

I have wyatts, chelseas, and non-cropped jodhpurs from SLP but got cropped ones from Story et Fall. Glad I cheaped out on the cropped ones as I prefer the sleeker look of the non-cropped boots going up into the pants. SeF are my beaters now

FuckBoi implys we get laid

by who? other men? yeah they gay son. I get complimented by women who see me daily in on my redwings. what's your point? their literally basic leather boots. also shoes are the last things someone should notice about you.. if that's what they saw that was impressive. I hate to tell ya... but you're very ugly, and your style is shit.

i love the whole slp aesthetic but i just have giant ass feet and i would feel like a capital L walking down the street with the combined silhouette of the slim pointed toe and the skinny jeans. i have been looking into some story et fall chelseas but might end up getting a much cheaper pair from h&m or something to see if i even wear them. do you ever pair those boots with anything but skinny jeans? and what do you wear up top

Yeah, laid by other men.

These babies, tbh I've been sleeping on Reebok's

Uh, both. And so according to you it's normal to randomly tell someone they're attractive?

Autist detected

Fresh asf my guy, I've got a pair of white on black superstars

Still would mean that ur not a virgin

stay jelly

I pretty much only wear skinny jeans with the SLP stuff. I have other shoes for other pant silhouettes. On top I usually end up wearing more flowy viscose shirts in the summer, linen tshirts. In the spring/fall/winter more tshirt layering with flannels, OCBD once in awhile.

No shoes is mine. I live at the beach and almost never wear shoes and if I do they are flop flops. Suck on that.

must be nice being unemployed

Again Reebok's are fresh as fuck

damn that sounds like a dope style. any fit pics?

Nike air max 90s all day. Im actually not the biggest fan of how they look but they're comfy as fuck.

not that i'd put up on Sup Forums

along the lines of this - minus the hair and dumbass hat

those are fucking sexy, did you cop for retail?

oh shit those the PSNY 12s eh?
I heard they just released like 3 different colors a few weeks ago

At least we can season food properly, you gluten-free, unseason-chicken eating cracker

where is the Asics gang

Nigga these are only 285 on goat not jelly

No this is not one of the colorway this is the psny colorway (not as expensive) others are yellow magenta and a dark green they go for like 600 and up

t. cuck

only brand that I go out of my way to buy is Teva
other than that I've found that brand is the least important means of determining a quality piece of footwear

Athleticism.

Trash ass shoe game

>that dog collar
muh dick

these are the freshest 95's

You will look back one day in embarrassment and think of how much of a fucking faggot you were when you bought/wore/bragged about wearing fucking "yeezys". Trust me. The quicker you realise this the better off you will be.

I've got two pair of these, only because a friend works at NB so I get 40 to 60% off. They are nice shoes at that price. I think NB might be geared towards fags and chicks though, everything size runs small as fuck

My pair of Emerica Westgate

Vans