I'm at wits end trying to figure out what these are. Someone tell me what the hell these are?

I'm at wits end trying to figure out what these are. Someone tell me what the hell these are?

Bump

you put those pins in a map to say where you're from. I'm seen restaurants and places with a lot of customers from all over the world, have them

That's what I originally thought, but apparently I'm wrong on that. This guy always posts drugs so I assume it's somehow related to that.

Faggy dudeweed bullshit.

They're placing pins for sewing. My grandmother used to use them. I used to watch her when I was a kid.

When you're making a shirt or a dress, you place the fabric on the mannequin and use those to hold the pieces together so you can make adjustments.

You use those because you can stick them in and run it all the way to the top of the "ball" and it won't fall out like what would happen if you used a regular needle.

Also, OP is a faggot.

Elaborate or just a name?

Two pins that he has bent the tip up for some reason.

That was my thought as well

That's what they are, but I doubt the fag in the picture is using them for sewing.

Not that user, but he probably means the dude uses them as a pick for his bowl, to stir it up and whatnot

Trust me the dude in the photo doesn't sew or having any need for standard bobby pins

Ask him you beta

I would but we got in a fight and the fag has me blocked on all social media

This or some weird looking corn cob holders lol

Your friend isn't very smart. Probably a vapid vacuous imbecile, so it shouldn't matter to you what he does with his grandma's sewing supplies.
Dude's a fag.

You got into a fight and he blocked you on social media? How old are you? 12?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

23 and that guy is like 19

Find a new fuckin' drug dealer, man...

They're bent dressmaker pins. Nothing special.

Always has ditch weed/10

No b8 unless this is reverse psychology and I just took the b8.

ah yeah no! are u 12 yrs old