If I travel back in time and fuck-impregnate my mother before I was born what will happen?

If I travel back in time and fuck-impregnate my mother before I was born what will happen?

backward time travel isn't possible

You'll become one of the dozens of men who were suspected of being your father.

>backward

so it's possible to travel ahead? Or do you mean just letting time pass.

lol'd

You will dissapear and an inbred you will be born

Reminds me of Marisa Tomei...

You will born defective. Its sort of a self fulfilling prophecy

Just do it in the present day. Then post pics here.

You'll become your own father and realize that you've always been your own dad. That's why you've always been so retarded and gay

Nice dubs.
Ive heard its possible, like actually moving forward years.
But it requires a train wrapped around the earth traveling light speed for some time

One round of inbreeding might not kill OP. Depending on if you subscribe to parallel timelines OP could just end up retarded.
How was sex with your mom OP?

Wasnt that the plot to back to the future?

i don't know, but it would explain your autism cringe factor

wut

Truthfully, it couldn't happen. You would change the course of events leading to the 1 in 30 million sperm that created you from reaching the egg, which nullifies the ability for that sperm to turn into you and to go back in time.

Like if you killed Hitler, why would you have then gone back in time if he never became anything because some random dude killed him and so no one ever heard of him, so no one would go back and kill him because he was a nobody that was randomly killed?

Pic related?

Have you not seen the movie? He goes back in time and his mom is all over his dick.

If you did that then you'd just have yourself to disappoint.

Which is why people believe there are different time lines n shieeeeet.

I don't car but what I do care about is Rick and Morty. Now that show is good.

And also an episode of Futurama.

if thats your mother she looks exactly like some chick i dated in highschool

Youre an idiot. Once OP is time to be conceived he will dissapear because he never existed. Watch hot tub time machine bitch that movie is basically a history lesson

You become perpetually more autistic as the time cycle makes you infinitely inbred with yourself.

Since you are obviously already retarded, I propose that your inbred self is your father.

You become you but stronger.

You'll lack the delta brainwave and become immune to the stupid waves of gigantic brains.