Come home from work Friday, my Trump sign is knocked down

>Come home from work Friday, my Trump sign is knocked down
>Put it back up
>Check mail next morning
>THIS is in my mailbox

Ignore the leaf btw, I'm in TO for work

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Southern-Patio-27-in-Pink-Flamingo-50-Pack-HDR-499508/202492051
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4jgl8m/cuck_removes_my_trump_sign_on_my_lawn_and_i_put/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already had this thread on reddit, goy

order more signs, put 30 signs in your yard

>leddit

you need SOLID STEEL

In your mailbox? You know, it's a crime to tamper with the mail. Report it to the post office. The person who left that note might also be the one stealing your mail, you know? Think about it.

there's no karma on Sup Forums faggot. What is your motivation for reposting this?

Put up two Trump signs.

Double until they stop.

Tell the bitch if she does it again she will face the consequences unless you're a little bitch.

put up 30 more

Lol what sort of a fucking name is Cynthina?

Trespassing, property damage, and tampering with mail.

>Criticizes IQ
>Paper forgot a quotation mark hurrruhhhh who's the retard now

>we
>on Reddit
Something doesn't add up.

>Blacks
Wow, racist much?

Should leave a note on your trump sign reminding them that all printers embed a unique signature on everything they print so you can identify it later forensically

Get 2 signs.

This.

donttalktomeormysoneveragain.png

I'd be salty too if I let Tyrone fuck my wife.

And voter intimidation, I'm sure there's some extra charges there. I mean seriously, "I damaged your property, don't support this candidate or else"? Do people not get fucking history lessons in the US? What're they gonna do next, show up wearing hoods and robes and burn a giant H on his front lawn?

>the FOX from Fox News
Wow, sexist much?

call the police on her for stealing your property unless your some kind of spineless cuck

Put rat poison on the sign so they get sick and die after touching it :^)

The sign just got 10 feet taller.

Sounds like a #cruzmissile #nevertrump #imwithher faggot

>bother the police with some meaningless shit

>Cynthina
There's black women on Sup Forums?

>Trespassing, property damage, and tampering with mail.

Yep. Putting shit in people's mailbox is illegal.

>Section 1725 of Title 18 of the United States Code states that Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits any mailable matter such as statements of accounts, circulars, sale bills, or other like matter, on which no postage has been paid, in any letter box established, approved, or accepted by the Postal Service for the receipt or delivery of mail matter on any mail route with intent to avoid payment of lawful postage thereon, shall for each such offense be fined under this title.

Spend $30 for a security camera on Amazon, set it up to record your mailbox, and put up two more Trump signs. Report her to the USPS, then press charges on this liberal cunt for the theft and vandalism.

Report back.

she stole her property twice and tampered with her mailbox thats a crime faggot

Coat your Trump sign in Mustard Gas

>Bother the police with broken laws.

That's what their for, leaf in disguise.

homedepot.com/p/Southern-Patio-27-in-Pink-Flamingo-50-Pack-HDR-499508/202492051

I did that with Pink Flamingos.

>being stupid is bad
>liberals say they are for stupid people

>cynthina

>He's a sexist
>Megyn Kelly the FOX

>The FOX from Fox

What did he mean by this?

>knowingly and willfully deposits any mailable matter such as statements of accounts, circulars, sale bills, or other like matter, on which no postage has been paid

Wait, this means I'm allowed to put stuff in a person's mailbox as long as I put an appropriate stamp on it, right? I don't have go through the postal service to stash an item in people's mailboxes.

WHOOO?

I still don't get why people say that he's racist towards black people. What in the actual fuck has he said that would imply that?
Is it the fact that he wants to scale back free gibs?

>leaf takes thread from earlier today and posts it as his own.

Why are Canadians so cancer ?

names probably cynthia, liberals cant spell.

What are home defense laws there? My advice is just sit out of sight in your window with a rifle and wait for the faggot. Shoot at their feet away from them enough to not hit them, but close enough so they get the point

>IQ is a meaningless social construct
>you must have a low IQ

Wewlad

>Cynthina
Literally a canse of youn're not the bonss of me

What could she be talking aboot?

Take that letter, write "learn to spell, nigger" on it, and make another sign out of that.

>Wait, this means I'm allowed to put stuff in a person's mailbox as long as I put an appropriate stamp on it, right?

Technically, yah.

More fun facts: the USPS is protected by the 4th Amendment. It is illegal to open mail without probable cause enough to get a warrant. UPS and FedEx? They're private carriers and bound to nothing but their own terms. They can open your packages for any reason, and you agree to this when you ship with them.

It's part of the reason why the Government has worked so hard to try and destroy the USPS and have it replaced with private carriers; they no longer have to jump through hoops to monitor and inspect packages for contraband.

This. Put the fucker on 10ft wooden posts cemented into your front yard.

Is this person illiterate?

Move to a Castle Doctrine/Stand your Ground state. Put sign on a landmine. Have fun.

This correct it in red ink, give it back and report her to police for trespassing

That thing is probably covered in fingerprints, you know.

Report Cynthia for destroying property

>ignore the leaf

Goyim, please.

Wait, what's on the other side of that sheet of paper?

Yeah, "Cynthina", what is it?

>the_donald
>look @ top post in last 24hr

kill yourself leaf

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4jgl8m/cuck_removes_my_trump_sign_on_my_lawn_and_i_put/

sorry ausbro meant to delete post # :(

All is forgiven, my gun loving friend.