i'd smash the fuck out of it

Girl (male)

it's a trap!

a goy

who cares?
(it's a girl)

boy (female)

Doesn't matter, would ra-i mean liberate

This little fuccboi really makes me question my sexuality.

This

shemale

hefemale

DON'T ASSUME SOMEONE'S GENDER

IT'S RUDE GOD DAMN IT

Yes.
Stop assuming cis-normativity.

As long as its cute, it doesn't matter

It's cute, everything else is superfluous

ANZU IS CUTEEE!!!

It's a girl(boy).

isn't he trans?

Is a nice shemale

Anzu is a girl.
A GIRL.

Bingo

my nigga

who cares

>who cares
closet homos who are insecure about their sexuality

thats very sexist OP

it's a gender

NAME

Anzu, a Turk

>it
Hence neither

I see her everyday. Not sure.

Does the parents want to drill the doctor of the monies by claiming their son is a daughter, and hence a victim of genitial mutilation?

Go find out.
All you need is a mirror and a pair of shoes
seriously why hasn't any brave warrior gotten a upskirt shot of anzu

>implying she is not a shutin

if she's a girl i'm fine with it, if he's a boy i'm jealus

I said the same thing yet you ignored me....

does she really get pounded by this chink?
youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ1i6Zw6JA

whatever it is, rape it
................................... said an Indian somewhere

It's a cockroach.

whoaaaa DESTROYE

**D**

good 1 m8

This.

A degenerate subhuman

/Thread

>fat girls are disgusti-

Turks use pheromones to attract mates, and the males practice courtship rituals, such as posturing and stridulation. Like many insects, Turks mate facing away from each other with their genitalia in contact, and copulation can be prolonged. A few Turks are known to be parthenogenetic, reproducing without the need for males.[22]

Female Turks are sometimes seen carrying egg cases on the end of their abdomens; the German Turk holds about 30 to 40 long, thin eggs in a case called an ootheca. She drops the capsule prior to hatching, though live births do occur in rare instances. The egg capsule may take more than five hours to lay and is initially bright white in color. The eggs are hatched from the combined pressure of the hatchlings gulping air. The hatchlings are initially bright white nymphs and continue inflating themselves with air, becoming harder and darker within about four hours. Their transient white stage while hatching and later while molting has led to claims of albino Turks.[22] Development from eggs to adults takes three to four months. Turks live up to a year, and the female may produce up to eight egg cases in a lifetime; in favorable conditions, she can produce 300 to 400 offspring. Other Turks, however, can produce far more eggs; in some cases a female needs to be impregnated only once to be able to lay eggs for the rest of her life.[22]

The female usually attaches the egg case to a substrate, inserts it into a suitably protective crevice, or carries it about until just before the eggs hatch. Some Turks, however, are ovoviviparous, keeping the eggs inside their body, with or without an egg case, until they hatch.[22]

Turks have incomplete metamorphosis, meaning that the nymphs are generally similar to the adults, except for undeveloped wings and genitalia. Development is generally slow, and may take a few months to over a year. The adults are also long-lived, and have survived for as much as four years in the laboratory.[22]

Now you know.

-ng

t. homosexual pedophile

Fat girls are disgusting.

But, hey, if that's your taste...

>if you don't like a mass of lard you're gay and pedophile

Gril

>this is not attractive

If she took off her dress you would see the disgusting abdominal mass of fat

gay desu

Ok mr. Would rather fuck a boy

She would be cute if she lost weight