Did Sup Forums like this?

Did Sup Forums like this?

No but I'm going to laugh uncontrollably when using the turkey bastor this thanksgiving in front of everyone.

Yes but not as much as I like those double doubles.

Truthfully? No. If they didn't put in the fucked up turkey baster shit, and turn him into a villain it would have been a better flick.

Why the fuck hasn't Stephen Lang been cast as Cable yet?

It was just okay. Started out strong, got pretty stupid by the end.

Writers/filmmakers need to stop trying so fucking hard to be "shocking" and "unpredictable" and just focus on telling a good story

>"There is nothing a man can't do once he understands the fact that there is no god," before trying to force impregnate a tied up girl with a turkey blaster

Brought to you by Jack Chick.

I fucking died at the turkey baster scene like holy shit hahah

girl and guy next to me started gagging and at least one of them threw up

W-what happens with the turkey baster?

The director is the same guy who did Evil Dead 2011. His career is looking promising, the ending sucked though.

I'm guessing semen is involved.

Stephen Lang attempts to shove a turkey baster filled with his semen into Jane Levy's twat because he wanted her to give him a new child (his daughter died in a car accident).

And then Jane Levy shoves it down his throat.

Blind guy fills it with his semen which has hairs and shit in it and tries to impregnate the semen demon

Why didn't he just rape her?

"I'm not a rapist."

It was good right up until the dungeon scene with the kidnapped girl then it goes to shit

he has "morals"

Incoming opinions from people who never saw the movie justifying some kidnappers retardation

he had crippling autism

Why couldn't the dindu fuck kids be the badguys instead of deciding to make this guy a psychopath last minute

>bunch of white - not black - kids break in
>they are the heroes
>crippled veteran homeowner is the villain

There are problems here. And how does a blind dude kidnap a girl? He doesn't, it's just more jewish trickery.

how does a blind man not get serious tinnitus after he fires a firearm multiple time indoors?

>villain
he wasnt to me.