youtube.com/watch?v=QnIsdVaCnUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

info.stylee32.net/

It's an info thread you newfag

This doesn't account for anarchism.

>no warning to wear a mask
>no warning to wear gloves
I bet this went well.

Actually, I agree with you there. It is a good introduction to the theory, though, so I keep it around.

Bump

Well there are levels to anarchism Myself im a synthesist anarchist/agorist.

Bump

Aliens would know we were moderately intelligent and capable of mathematics from receiving our radio transmissions from way the fuck out. Any species capable of interstellar flight either rapes our planet before we know they're there or comes with the ability to talk to us before they touch down.

Good point, we should still have some first-contact etiquette just to know how to behave and ensure not enraging our new overlords.

I'm an ancom, myself.

I'm not too familiar with An-communism. I'm curious why it seems that They're a bit more violent than the other flavors?

60.45.63.26/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion
Giraffe and its baby!!!

Cause they're a bunch of fags who wanna look cool and can't be bothered to make something of themselves as long as there's any competition out there

a Japaneses giraffe. neat.

To me, it just seems they violate a lot of the basic philosophies about anarchism i.e voluntary interaction.

That too

>They're a bit more violent than the other flavors?
Yeah, that may have to do with Marx. We believe that Capitalism is an inherently violent system, and any attempts at reform will be rebuffed or met with violence. Therefore, we believe that violence (or at least, the capacity for violence) is a vital and effective part of resistance and reform. Furthermore, we believe that a few hundred or thousand hurt or killed today are a small price to pay to end the system that kills 20 million yearly.
youtube.com/watch?v=QnIsdVaCnUE
That being said, we try to not get violent until we have to, generally speaking. To that end, a bunch of ancoms are in Rojava fighting ISIS, as they see that as a necessary and winnable struggle.

The state is coercive. The system of wages and labor parasitism is coercive. Violence used to topple such a system and liberate the masses from that coercion is therefore justified.

Personally, i wouldn't say capitalism is violent all capitalism is the exchange of money for a product or service.

it's name is Lo-Ga Nek

Yeah but smashing the windows of small Businesses that have nothing to do with the state is Kinda counter productive.

Forgot to mention that the poor working conditions are more a Corporate thing and not a small business thing.

> World peace when we're all on welfare paid for by machines

Have you taken a good look at the state of people living on welfare today?

Those aren't the real numbers just bullshit estimates. Starvation only kills a million or so a year and I am less inclined to believe the other nice round numbers.

High res?

We define capitalism as an economic system wherein the means of production are privately owned. Sounds innocent and all, but the implications therein are kind of fucked:
Instead of owning something because you use it or need it, your ownership is created as a fiat of the state. Essentially, the state says, say, a patch of land in Oregon is owned by a banker in New York. He may never visit that land, or use that land, or have any relation to it aside from a piece of paper from the government, but the state says he has more of a right to it than people working or living on the land.
Workers also experience what is called the "alienation of labor". Instead of working and owning what you produce, you must sell pieces of your life (your labor) for a wage. There is no way to avoid this, as the only way someone born without capital can secure capital is through working for a wage, and the system of wages is set up to pay you just enough to survive, and not enough to try to meaningfully pursue your passions. This is doubly stupid given the fact that we can automate a crapton of this shit and free people to live how they would choose, but we don't because the system requires we maintain an illusion of scarcity by keeping a wage system.

Agreed. We call that "Bad Praxis", and it pisses me off. Smashing banks if fine. Cop cars is fine. But someone's bakery or whatever is just shitty.

Capitalist welfare sucks, welfare in this sense is less "a check" and more "take what you need, as we have a surplus".

Do you have a source for that? These figures come from the UN, poverty.com, and chop.edu. They are reported by Capitalists, not "estimates". We simply contextualize the facts.

> Capitalist welfare sucks, welfare in this sense is less "a check" and more "take what you need, as we have a surplus".

Who determines what need is? What if "needs" exceed the surplus? Also if the state is gone, how are laws enforced?

Those deaths aren't because of capitalism, they're because certain people can't cobble a functioning civilization together no matter how much money you throw at them.

Compromise Have the means of on being privately owned but The workers are Independent contractors that can choose they're hours and can leave the business to work with or for someone else and benefits and work out something with the make arrangements to their wage per worker But overall The one who created the Business/company is paid the most because it was their idea and they're taking the risk .

The individual defines their need. If needs really far exceed that which we are able to provide then I suppose a voucher system could work. Anarchism means a system without hierarchies, not a system without government. We have a framework for society, and I could give you my opinion of what sort of issues need to be addressed and how to address them, but ultimately that becomes the project of the masses, to decide democratically.

I would argue that a lot of nation-building in the third world is hindered by the fact that they weren't allowed to go through the cultural evolution the West was. Secularists in colonial Africa were killed. Republicans in the Far East were imprisoned. Philosophers, scholars, leaders, and visionaries were killed for centuries to leave colonial holdings "Backwards". Then, one day the colonies were independent and they had NOTHING to fall back on. On top of that, foreign companies still had control of their natural resources, their infrastructure, fucking everything. So yeah, they're in a rough spot. That doesn't mean we should burn literally millions of tons of food instead of giving it to the needy.

Interesting idea, reminds me a bit of mutualism, but I still think that such a system is impossible. The people who control the means of production control the state, as such any reform would be on terms that disproportionately favor them.

what am i looking at?

if the state dosent exist and the workers can leave anytime they want How can the terms be in theyre favor? and i based the idea off of a few different ideologies agorism mostly but some Geoanarchism and mutualism and synthesis.

Ways to set up a trigger for a bomb in a doorway.

Hook it up to an exploive once the door opens boom.

You misunderstand, I meant that I am not sure how the process for such a system would work. With anarcho-communism we abolish the state and Capitalism with a proletarian revolution.
I took yours to be a system that wouldn't be achieved through such violent means, and instead would be the product of democratic reforms within a preexisting state.

These days that needs the addition of e-vehicles. Considering how they are getting pushed with all high and mighty attitude available. Worse than any vegan.

Amen to that. Getting rid of my truck won't save the damn planet.

Sorry I think what you meant to say is that you're "retarded"

Defining need that way basically means everyone will want a huge house near the city, the fanciest clothes, and the biggest TV. That's the purpose of money, it makes people decide what they really need instead of just grabbing everything they can.

"There is no way to avoid this, as the only way someone born without capital can secure capital is through working for a wage, and the system of wages is set up to pay you just enough to survive, and not enough to try to meaningfully pursue your passions."
Not everyone is equal. You can't force people to be equal, it's just not how humanity has evolved.

Especially since electric vehicles are worse for the environment, because burning fossil fuels locally (in your truck's engine) is more efficient than burning gas/coal/etc. in a central power planet, and distributing it. Distribution is a bitch when it comes to energy, so much is lost.

It's almost never mentioned, but the only way electric vehicles make sense is if the central energy sources are replaced with things like wind/solar/nuclear power. Which has improved a lot, but we're not there yet.

Never mind the mines for battery ingredients, the full on retarded shipping involved, the weight that needs to be moved because of the batteries (more wear)....
Hydrogen would be a much better solution, but people are dumb.

1+3 is at least 3

Explain?

Yes, it's amazing how much comes down to batteries. They're hideously inefficient. If someone built a good battery, they'd become the richest person on the planet overnight. (Assuming they manage to retain control.)

But we can have nuclear power.. thats safest that any fosilfuel and more eficient than any greenenergy

This is retarded.

>Smashing banks if fine. Cop cars is fine. But someone's bakery or whatever is just shitty.
Why is smashing banks and police cars fine -- especially police cars?

some of the dumbest shit ive seen

Elaborate. Some of it is useful.

Except the environmental movement killed the most reliable, clean, best for the environment power source.

it's stuff you would teach a 8yo special ed potato kid who is too retarded to do basic life functions

fukishima.jpg

It's kind of a good thing, because of the companies owning the facilities cheap out excessively and a huge number of nuclear power plants are in extremely shit condition. That's the case in Europe, anyway. I suppose China might be better off, but most western (and japanese) plants are likely shit.

This is a good thread. Bumping.

Vastly less impact than all the coal burning plants

That's because of the scare. They haven't been able to update the plants, or replace them with safer plants using new technology.

Nah. They've been built shit and neglected (here, at least) from the start. Often, that is, not always.

You in France? France has been really sloppy.

Germany. France, Belgium and wherever else around here are equally shit, as far as I know, yeah.

In the U.S., they were better built. But basically everything nuclear stopped with Three Mile Island in the 1970s, and they've been coasting on old, overextended technology ever since. Indian Point, not far from NYC, is one of the scarier ones. They did finally start approve the building of 4 new reactors at existing plants in 2012, but just a week ago they canceled the first one.

we shouldn't have social security as the system is

it's you being forced to give the fruits of your labour up to someone else

As with every anti-social security person, you haven't even begun to think it through. This, and only this is why the world will remain shit.

People complaining about a pyramid scheme is the sole cause of all the problems in the world?

kek

This exactly color combination makes mustard gas, dont try OP shit.

if you did: repeat steps 12-24
>ends at step 15