This movie promotes racism. If the races were reversed it would've been sued like 23098234 times...

This movie promotes racism. If the races were reversed it would've been sued like 23098234 times. Why does no one in society have a problem with this?

ur deadass right as hell

You bet your ass.
>Resident evil 4 kills Latinos, No one says shit
>Resident evil 5 kills coons and is sued numerous times
>Blacks are the most racist of all.

I thought the same exact thing.

I thought this movie was beyond stupid
My gf hounded me to watch it and so we did and she was getting all hyped up about how this work of fiction is a reality for all black people
and I was just like what
no.

Is your gf black? Cause that would make sense for more than 1 reason..

Because white people dont whine as much about petty bullshit.

>spaniards are latinos

No, she's columbian.

I think this movie just implies white people REALLY want to be black.

That's just retarded.

I'm not even white and I can see the racial undertones a mile away. It's cool that you're in denial but some of us call things as it is.

It was a good movie. Don't get racist about it, it was a good thriller movie. Looking too deep.

I liked the movie. Watched from a fiction point of viene, tho

This is the part where morons pretend not to see it.. Cool. This movie is racist as fuck.

If it were really that racist it wouldn't have been released.

Stfu nigger

Cool. So by that logic any movie where only blacks die isn't racist cause it isn't illegal. Fucking moron.

Because it's art you guys are fucking tards

Actually it would be every other Tyler perry movie

ok snowflake

No fucking shit it has racial undertones, but who fucking cares? How many people even went to see the movie?

Theres a difference between "calling it like it is" and just giving blatant "no shit" statements. I always hear this "if the races were reversed" horse shit argument but it never goes anywhere because nobody important realistically cares. The people who actually complain about it are the people who come here, under the safety of anonymity, and whine like children, or dislike a youtube video, and none of them are actually smart enough to even make the argument past that.

Oh look it's "art" because it can be seen from an artistic point of view.

It isn't racist. Go watch Hotel Rwanda.

That's why you will get cucked and your gf is probably fucking your nigger neighbor. (If your neckbeard bitch ass even has a gf)

The only people who believe this meme are insecure children who have never actually held a real relationship in their lives.

Besides, I married a Nazi.

Furthermore by buying in to the jew cuck meme, youre basically just giving them more ammunition and power over you and your tiny penis.

Typical white person oblivious to how real shit can get in life. Stay ignorant you fucking pleb.

>Stay ignorant you fucking pleb

Go outside.

this is why i'm glad my gf speaks next to no english

the composition of the photo is pretty good actually, the tree and first body on the right show a good balance to the leaves and body towards the center, it leads the eye very well. the crowd on the bottom gives a sense of urgency and chaos to the scene. this is at odds with the peace of the trees in the background.

the bodies connect to the crowd showing how life leads to death. all of it separated by darkness in between. it's very good photo.

>be discriminated against because of the way you look
>still move on in life

>meme movie you're not forced to watch comes out
>people spend time from their one and only life bitching about it
>they genuinely believe there's something wrong with it

lol

>If the races were reversed it would've been sued like 23098234 times. Why does no one in society have a problem with this?

If the races were reversed a couple hundred years ago you'd be a black guy making the same exact thread right now

>If the races were reversed
>rich black people kidnapping white bois
as if

What exactly did you think was racist about it?
The movie makes race an issue, ses. But give a concrete example of why it was racist.
I think the premise of the movie was pretty clever. In all these trash horror movies with (mostly white) teenagers, you have some stupid monster or a gay with an axe.
But for a black guy, the scariest thing is meeting your girlfriends rich white parents who have a black maid and yard worker.
In case you didn't notice, the movie was tongue-in-cheek.

Has Tyler Perry done a psycho-thriller before?

On topic, I don't completely understand OP's stance. Against which race does this movie discriminate?
I saw more of a mindflayer story as I watched it, albeit with the skin of an underground slave economy.

>columbian

it's colombian* better spell it right lest she think you're a dumbass

white folks went south to assist your older relatives in 60s civil rights marches,violetta liuzzo for one mssrs werner cheney & another guy were stopped in the car,shot & the car burned.
medgar evers was shot on the steps of his front porch by ole boah byron de beckwith
who got arrested finally in the 80s,died a miserable death from copd,,,,,,that fate was common to those who done black folks dirty.
the dirty doers,are either dead or in assisted living need depends 4 times a day and pain infusion drip that sometimes works.
that age is gone bud,aint no moah. no one stopping you from squat.go to school,go play football,go work for a bank,make you degree in something that will pay well,

Tell me what exactly you think racism actually is and how it applies to the movie. Use your words.

You're literally retarded.

At what point did this movie imply ALL white people are like this?

>shitty movie trying to make a boring, over-used political statement
>"this movie promotes racism"

Not even. Probably more like half a hundred years ago

Have a you for that point and for mentioning that godly game

It's about cultural assimilation, and a critique on white culture's accepting of black physical attributes and nothing intellectual.

For example, I know a guy who suggested we get rid of all the blacks except for the funny ones and one that are good at sports. Basically, keep the "useful" ones.

This film a thriller that exploits that, and it does a pretty good job of it.

>implying this happens often enough to make a movie about it
>implying this matters at all

If you say so.

sounds like your gf took some nig dick and you're a little bitter about it.

>implying the majority of white people believe this

literally who gives a single flying fuck move on with your life.