How the fuck do you blow a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl???

How the fuck do you blow a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*melts*

When will this fuckery end?

get comfy in the padded score
and then let goat pick it apart

By facing a better team

there's still gifs posted of the butler interception, so probably never

Tom Brady

By not calling two running plays then kicking a field goal?

kek

It actually seemed staged desu
4 running plays in a half when leading by 3 possessions. It's his job to manage the lead. Fuck Atlanta.

You could say that they let the trophy slip.

That's such a misleading stat.

Sure, they should've run the ball more but they couldn't sustain drives for shit after going up 28-3. They only ran 16 plays after that TD, so 4 runs is not egregiously low like the stat would suggest

>Not giving Lynch the ball on 2nd & Goal

Does anyone have the archive of the game thread when this happened?

not even sure, a big fucking meltdown is for sure, majority of my pats friends were silent and had started with the
>atleast we got here where were your teams

then

>HAHAH WE WIN AGAIN

>having pats friends

don't do it

i'm a lifelong boston patreons fan

Moot was booty blasted so he deleted months of that season.

Even gave everone a name

I'm not sure, but my best guess would be to relax and cup the balls.

>not including the post game chimpout fight

I wish, i can't choose who likes who i'm a jets fan living in texas hard enough

was cause it cause he was caught cucking for gawker

>anyone got a webm of Bradys comeback highlights? Like the full second half? I want to shill it on Kikebook.

anyone got a reaction collection of the owner from partying in the box, to being on the field with half the game still left to play?

I don't give a fuck.
You run the ball 3 times after Julio made that ridiculous catch and you burn some clock + make it a two possession lead. There is no other thing to do in that situation, especially when you have an injured lineman.

>sustain the drive
>burn at least two minutes of clock and potentially sustain the drive

Like damn bro, they let you deal whatever card you want in the deck, you just gotta play it.

surely that would be a touchback not a safety?

You guys do realise that it's all planned right? It's like the WWE. How can you guys not see this?

How many people LOVE Tom Brady? If they make a huge come back with him as the face of it. - It'll make people more interested in the NFL, more merchandise sold, tv deals.

Are you guys really this blind?

shouldn't you be stoning a women for being raped Ahmed

>believing fake news
not even once. In what world do we stone women for being raped? Did you get your news from the new york times?

yea. they don't stone them, they behead them.

sheesh.

We don't like to waste money on buying injections and using electricity? you make it sound like a bad thing

>the owner staged this so he could be salty and humiliated on TV infront of millions.

And Brasil staged 7-1 right?

>caring about humility when you get a huge pay check under the table.
>most of the game is advertisements and a half time show.
How to remember advertisements? make it memorable. You can't actually be this retarded

are you really putting it past fifa to do that?

I don't think they did but i can see them doing it.

>not seeing how heartbroken the falcons owner was on the sideline seeing brady comeback
>fifa: oh that would never happen but i could see it happening
>nfl: oh it definitely was rigged
fuck off mudslime you're just mad because you bet on the wrong team

>being this illiterate
>not knowing betting is against islam

I'm just here to provide you with facts my friend

Why are you using people's facial emotions to justify your feelings that the NFL is fake?

Did you see hulk hogan when he went into hulk mania? how crazy he looked?! it must be real!!

In regards to FIFA, they definitely could have the power to rig the World Cup but players have too much power and could reveal it. This is what happens when you have a free market as a opposed to regulatory mess where it'll increase and promote this type of behaviour

I remember it clearly. Some rare and exotic shitposting in those final moments. European posters who had never watched a football game were losing their shit

Game against Baltimurder was comedy gold as well. Thread exploded when Edelman threw the TD

>salary cap era could make for disgruntled players
a lot of times many players could've came out to say the nfl is fake but no one has. no one, whether current or former player, is going on air to say "this is fake". not. one. player. so next time how could thinking ahead instead of trying to disregard a sport that is gladiator and civilized at the same time compared to your floppy mess of a """sport"""

>fight breaks out on last play
>ctrl +f 'chimpout'
>over 9000 results

There are thousands ex NFL players that went broke. One of them would surely offer to spill the beans to some newspaper for a fat paycheck

Near the end of the third quarter Atlanta had only run 33 plays. Their defense was obviously gassed from being on the field and playing man coverage all night.
Also New England made great halftime adjustments and Brady is elite.
I'm going to watch the game again right now.

If the NFL is fake, and betting is against Islam as most fun things seem to offend you cultists, why are you so wound up about it?

>Players accept that there is a salary cap
>result to more advertisements and under the table deals
>get told to throw the game so each player gets a huge lumpsum of money

Why would NFL players care about the city they play for? If there isn't that then theres nothing left EXCEPT for money which the NFL is capping them.

As for soccer, it comes down to money because there aren't many teams in the upper level that have alot of home grown players.

So, If i'm playing soccer - I want to prove myself so I can get a higher wage.

On the other hand, I reached my cap, they can't pay me any more no matter where I go so I will accept any other way to get more money.

I'm going to bed, you lost, I won.

When Kye Shanahan is your OC, and gasses your defense by keeping them on the field for 40 minutes and making pants-on-head-retarded clock-preserving playcalls in critical down situations

>le proxy-using shitpost man
kys m8

?? what do you mean
Those guys were clearly not in a position to take a huge deals like this.

Report back to me when any of the falcons players in this super bowl are broke.

Thanks

>reaching this far for a response
that's the thing about nfl players is most of them truly want to play for the team they play for. look at tom brady giving up a portion of his salary so he can stay in new england, or joe thomas of the browns, despite being one of the best left offensive tackles in the league, doesn't want to go to a team that wins because "it'll be too easy", or james harrison of the steelers earning a small paycheck because he wants to play for the steelers. for a lot of nfl players it isn't about money, it's about getting a ring. i know that's hard to understand for you mudslimes because everything you do is for money. and like poland user said a lot of players would want to spill the beans on the nfl for a fat paycheck if they are broke but none of them have. not even remotely saying the nfl is rigged. they could if they want to but they aren't.

>>the owner staged this so he could be salty and humiliated on TV infront of millions.
You mean like how Vince McMahon was when Emperor Trump shaved his head at Wrestlemania? youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

You look at players like they're one of you. They're no better than politicians. They most likely get fatty checks from a different source to their foundations they have. Like you might actually be retarded for how naive everything you said was

>fatty check from a different source to their foundations
>has no evidence of said income
you literally are autistic. you have typed out vague """information""" that really has no grounds; just empty accusations while on the other hand the ex president of fifa has talk about rigged balls due to cooling in recent fifa matches. no ex commissioner has come out to say the nfl is rigged. your point is moot.

I used logic to distinguish my claims. Everyone else used feelings and emotions " did you see his face? He was gutted" "Tom Brady said he wanted to win rings and he loves new England!!"

One of us was using real world logic that dominates everyday life and another was using fairytale logic that is in Hollywood movies.

Lmao kid just go back to shaming women, you have no clue what AMERICAN football players are like besides your fucking koran telling you to kill everyone.

>muhammed told me americans are all greedy !

Remove my flag for 2 minutes and re read my posts. You will see what I said is extremely logical and shouldn't be thrown away because I'm from a not so great country

yeah you're just shitposting. heh you always made me use a tenth of my powers kid

I used American economists logic as well Austrian theory to derive my conclusion. You used we are the titans movie

>Remove my flag
Nah, cause you can see the anti-american agenda spewing from you.

Yfw I'm an American citizen

>Damage control

People do not like Tom Brady or the Patriots, they're easily one of the most despised american sports teams

>How many people LOVE Tom Brady?
Much less than the people that hate Brady and the Patriots

You'd be here now if you were a citizen bc of the travel ban

Tfw im not

Travel ban doesn't apply to US citizens amigo.

The archive was down for a couple weeks when they were migrating owners, so there's a gap at the beginning of 2015.

yes, he just got carried away. didnt matter in the end

Okay I'm going to try to explain this to you rationally. What you seem to be missing is that the NFL is not a monolithic organization. there are 32 owners or groups of owners and numerous players working under various independent contracts that all have their own goals. Obviously everyone's goal is to make money, but they're all trying to make the most money possible. There is no way that teams or players would agree to suck or lose because any way that they could lose would cost them money. The New England Patriots will sell a lot of jerseys because they won. If the Atlanta Falcons had one they would be selling those jerseys. Joe Flacco, a shitty quarterback that nobody likes was able to demand ginormous amounts of money because he won a Superbowl, something I'm sure Matt Ryan would love to do.
So from the get-go it would be impossible to get all the teams and players on the same page necessary to make football staged delete back backspace scripted. Beyond that though there's an easier way to tell that the Patriots current domination is not scripted and that's because it's actually hurting the NFL. Viewership is actually down because no one wants to see the same team win year after year. If you were scripting it you would spread it around, or they have the underdog upstart be the one that pulls it back in the miraculous comeback. That's a story that people actually want to see. At the very least you would have it be in epic fight between the two biggest market teams, the Patriots and the Cowboys, not the Patriots and the literal who Falcons.

In essence, you are asking us to believe that the NFL somehow does something totally impossible in order to actually lose money.