IMPORTANT THREAD LEGIT THREAD

IMPORTANT THREAD LEGIT THREAD

Does anyone have any screenshots of the NSA operation conducted on those with THIRD PARTY political views, including third party beliefs?

It seems to have disappeared, to sum up the thread.

>user finds out news article on some news site.
>News site explains hidden NSA operation was blew open due to a leak.
>News site then proceeds to explain the operation.
>NSA was keeping specific tabs on people who searched third parties, parties that were not part of the normal republican and democratic parties.
>Anyone who would boast about or agree or support, to sum it up, any person who would affiliate themselves with a 3rd party was being tracked.
>13-15 minutes into the thread the news article talking about the operation was deleted/shutdown.
>Mods then pruned the thread, but not before someone screenshotted the original thread.
>2nd thread is made shortly after, news article is down, 2nd thread proceeds to get shutdown.
>No 3rd thread is made about the topic.

I can't recall the name of the NSA operation, if I'm to think my hardest in recalling my memory, the operation name was something along the lines of "OPERATION ARGICIDE/INSERGICIDE", the name was something similiar to that with a "cide" at the end if i recall correctly, I can't remember the name exactly, because if I did then it would immediately pop up from google searching, but all I get is nothing.

Please anyone, help out.

bamp

BUMPING, don't want this thread to die.

BUMP

BUMPING WITH OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD

BUMPING

bump

BUMPING AGAIN

>nsa tracks people who support third parties
everybody already knows this.
If you've ever so much as entered (gnu/)linux into google, you're on a watchlist.
Which makes sense, of course, since like third party supporters, all (gnu/)linux users are violent psychopaths bent on destroying the fabric of normal society.

Well you can take your fruit cup and shove it up your back passage.

Why don't you have any information?

Trying to end the thread soon? People need to know.

BUMPING WITH PRE CIVIL WAR UKRAINE INFO

we're all on watchlists simply for posting on fucking 4 chen you retards
think about that. you're being watched by big brother for SHITPOSTING. let that sink in, and realize how useful surveillance actually is.

this

doesnt really matter, they are watching civilians. if someone is planning to do some serious shit, they will avoid posting it online and try to hide from the big brother at every turn

what nsa is doing is basically gov funded stalking. thety are a bunch of cunts that want to know the color of your underwear because it makes their pee pees feel good, but they are pussies because they would never be boots on ground

Reminds me of the DHS guy that had to explain cartoon frogs to his 50 something supervisor

>I understabd the lolis, son, but gee whillickers, why are they all wearing that hat?

Sorry it was CIA and spurdo

Tell me about gondola. Who does he work for?

ill give you a bump, since i'm curious as well now. shit, bump.

Male Americans Operate

El Psy Congroo

Why does it matter?

It's pretty much an open secret that the "dual party democratic" system of the USA is a farce.

Do you really require someone to break it down to you?

I'd appreciate it if someone has information regarding the topic, better yet, the screenshot that was posted twice.

You misunderstand, it keeps society on their toes.

The actual surveilling of the people is irrelevant, because everyone is being watched.

The shear immensity of the data is overwhelming and limited by technology in its accessibility. Information is inherently obfuscated when you have no idea what you're looking for.