Now's your chance to show off a skill you practice hours a day and get fuck all good for it you fucksticks

Now's your chance to show off a skill you practice hours a day and get fuck all good for it you fucksticks

>literally the highest score attainable
Just try and beat me, sadfucks

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

Other urls found in this thread:

play.typeracer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got 34. Thats what you get when you learn typing from playing runescape i guess

dude, sit the fuck down

/thread

>literally the highest score attainable
Except for the 5% that are even better than you Mr. 6%

nice

i got 104 wpm and thats with me having gotten completely lazy with punctuation

should i be proud or embarrassed?

same guy, actually tried hard this time
rip fucking op

OP here

i'm proud of you
i knew it'd take overconfidence on my part to get you to strive for your best
you wanted to beat me and you did
good job

I would do this too but it's 2:30am and don't want to wake anyone up with frantic key-smashing. Good job user. Anyone with sub-100 gwam is subhuman

samefag

that's pretty good, i mean i rp on world of warcraft so i have to type a LOT and i guess im good at it, but at least it's not 35 wpm ig?

thanks op, ily boo

>"I love shoving my fist up my ass, taking it out and sniffing it for hours
>Oh shit I'm not hot shit anymore
>"I acted like a faggot on purpose for YOUR benefit" hehehe
OP I want you to die so badly. So fucking badly. You pathetic faggot

Right now my highest was 78. But ive only been practicing for 5ish months. Used to be 35 WPM

ily 2

especially you

dont be mean to op, i also just realized i got dubs in both of my posts, yay

Here.

NICE

Literally kys. Included a timestamp in the screenshot for you

Could do better. Using my laptop keyboard. The keyboard in the other room increases my speed a decent amount. This laptop keyboard ends up having keys that are just a little bit stiffer than they need to be. It results in a few characters ending up reversed from time to time when I'm going for speed.

any of you madmen typist have any tips to improve from an already sort of high wpm?

dvorak
maybe

get rekt opee

read the file name

i'm skeptical but the math checks out so you covered your tracks in that shop so gj there

i've gotten too used to standard qwerty to relearn a new typing system at this point. if i get consistent 100wpm i'll try dvorak, but for now i gotta get there

Bad shop. Forgot about the 1% point.

>still top 4%
4th percentile is still pretty impressive desu, no need to shop

thats for plebs try this one play.typeracer.com/ you have Capitals comma and shit and its against people

Mine was 2nd percentile, so his is shopped for sure lmao

How do you type so fast? I've always considered myself to a fast typer and I'm averaging 70 wpm

;)

nice quads man
just mine at it for a while and you'll speed up. continually fixing mistakes and speeding up finger movement is pretty much all there is to improving

>
fucking annihilated

checked

I usually type like 115-120, but I peck with my right hand sorta. This is what happens when CS:S teaches you to type

The real keyboard warrior.