Like Trump come check it out live The Howitt Show don't hate you fuks

like Trump come check it out live The Howitt Show don't hate you fuks....gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=YeCvmtNAfe0

murika bitches

this is Sup Forums's news caster so much good

geezus h a fukin mess

at least he's trying dick

i would post loli but that shit is not liked here anymore, so sad.

MAGA motherfucker!

covfefe!!

Trying to do what??
Establish authoritarian nepotism?

Yeah, that fucktard IS our problem!

I made this for him

>
>at least he's trying dick
>trying

implying

he's weak and lazy. he can't get laws through congress to make good on his promises and advance his agenda. not one win. not won.

Other presidents worked their asses off to get as many laws passed to advance their agenda as they can in the first 100 magical days when they still have momentum from the win - they have political capital and they intend to spend it. Every minute after the first 100 days chances are less and less and less and less that you can do what you want.

Trump squandered the fuck out of those first 100 days. He sent out retarded tweets that Obama was spying on him He attached his fellow Republicans in Congress. Did stupid shit - everything BUT do what it take to get laws passed to make good on his promises.

So no, user. He is quite fucking obviously NOT doing his best. Or if he is, it's incontroverible proof he is too incompetent to hold the job.

Covfefe!

/this

less than half of half of the US population voted for Trump, most of which being uneducated mental degenerates who were desperate to vote for a guy who said "its not your fault your life is shitty! its ___(THE DEMOCRATS, REFUGEES, MEXICANS etc) just like how good ol hitler blamed the jews for germany's shit conditions.

That being said, I love his chances of not being reelected. hes already disgusting some of his voters, and only continues to make more enemies. People say "I shouldn't have voted for Trump" but you have NEVER heard someone say "I should have voted for Trump." And now that liberal idiots see how terrible Trump is, they might get off their lazy asses and actually vote this time instead of just crying on Twitter. Then that

thats the dems being babys they just turn down anything the republicans put up. i bet you wish niggers ran this country. snowflake cock smoker

>nigger detected

Sure thing twinkle-toes.

same fag fagging just like a lib.

bamp