Do you ever feel like you're 'unlovable', Sup Forums?

Do you ever feel like you're 'unlovable', Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qD5ZJBfObr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

It's possible but hard to keep it that way

Been dealing with shit like this for a few years, i try to get help from friends, i try to get a gf but fail at every turn.

always

Fuck's sake, duh! We are on Sup Forums, you dumbass! Why the fuck would you be on here if you felt self worth?

>Unlovable
>Sup Forums

Pick both. Most of these fucks are unlovable because they're either mentally fucked up, ugly as fuck, don't know how to act in social settings or all of the above.

*DING DING DING* We have a winner.

All day. Every fucking day.

Whats your case

yes

Nah I think I'm alright

oy cunt, ill let you fucking know that a GIRL has wanted to be my GF, and what did i do? i told that hooker to fuck off i dont date golddiggers, come at me bro

If you noticed I said 'most'. I'm a loveable guy who currently is in a relationship with a girl.

I feel that way all the time.
On the other hand I have ridiculously low standards when it comes to mental health and personality, so who knows?

ok retard

>in slash letter b
>relationshit

pick 4

All of the above

It's the opposite for me, anytime I start dating I'm nervous because I don't know how to show affection outside of sex

Have you tried this?

perfect, thanks

I don't know if I'm unloveable what I do know is I'm empty no matter what so I don't waste women's time trying to find out

OP, I'm a be straight with you right now my dog. You will feel unloved/unlovable until you develop friends or develop a relationship with a girl. No matter what anyone tells you, no matter what advice they give you about ur lifting or haircut or attraction, the reason you dont have a gf is because you aren't funny. Just get fucking funny and you get girls. Thats it. Women aren't funny because they don't need to be. Men are funny because if we are not we are out of the evolutionary contest. Just get clever and make people laugh.

No.

>normie get out

I love/hate myself just like everyone else. You are not unique—we are not unique

yes and theres a song about it

youtube.com/watch?v=qD5ZJBfObr4

I'm not even remotely likeable!

I don't give a fuuuuuuck

what humanity calls love is really the concept of belief/faith in one another and as you probably can tell that has been decaying/eroding.

that said, i think i have the ability to be loved and yet i choose not to unfortunately because of the cynicism that seems to be ever present.