Meet Ponesha, Lautesha, Johnesha and Brittany -- charged with killing a guy who changed their flat tire

Meet Ponesha, Lautesha, Johnesha and Brittany -- charged with killing a guy who changed their flat tire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXj3CKokU1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow nigroes must be a pain in the ass

in argentina we have like "mexicans" but not black cancer

This is why you need an AR-15. This guy missed a chance to legally kill 4 nigger cunts.

>Ponesha, Lautesha, Johnesha and Brittany
I googled to check if the names were real

>Casually grabs AR-15 when going to help change tire
While I agree niggers are human scum....

The guy they shot was black too btw

Casually grab? Help change tire??? Hell no, I'm talkin about pullin up. Opening fire then drive home and sleep like a baby.

But, thats not "Legally kill 4 nigger cunts," is this bait? Did I bite bait?

I am a Master Baiter.

55 year old man brings four young strippers into his home? I think we're missing a juicy chunk of the real story here. I'm looking forward to more details.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXj3CKokU1M

Fucking nigger scum

You seem bright.

That's what you get for helping niggers

>Around blacks never relax

Avoid the Groid.

No, this is why you never help niggers

Bright enough to not trust a nigger, which is more than can be said of the poor bastard who got shot in the back

You mean "bright enough to generalize". Live your life how you want man, but don't get mad next time you hear "all men are pigs/scum/rapists"

i thought the names were a joke holy shit

You seem sad and frustrated.

Also 55 year old invites four strippers to stay with him? That's not just a Good Samaritan changing a tire at the side of the road, Ace. They are accused, but haven't been charged or tried yet. Let's see how the story unfolds.

I know life hasn't turned out so well for you and the fact that you're Caucasian is all you have left to make you feel superior while the world passes you by. It must suck.

yeah except men dont make up less than a quarter of the population but commit 50% of all violent crimes

I'm not the guy your arguing with, and I understand the arguement your making, but I feel like this could have been worded better.

Nigger names are a joke.

Ja'laquan jarelia niquille Jr

>nigger detected

lol Mexicans wouldn't live in Argentina you lying sack if shit. The further south you get from Mexico the shittier it is.

I think it's great that you're a wormy little racist, bigoted piece of shit, but I'm 100% European DNA, Ace.

Keep clinging to your Stormfront memes and stats... it's all you have in life.

Ah fuck you, you pathetic racist loser.

>being this dumb

Nothing was racist in the Original Post.

And after all I wrote, that's all you can create as a retort? No wonder you have a shit-sack life.

Black on black crime doesnt exist in 2017, are you sure these women arent cops?