Face's of Sup Forums thread, Volume 2. Whalebro edition

Face's of Sup Forums thread, Volume 2. Whalebro edition.

>still a subtle masterpiece

Nobody will ever understand the meme, besides the 4 people who were actually still there for it..

>rollin' on 3AM

hey so im from Florida,and gonna drive up to the university of Maine, anyone on the way up wanna come with? I can pick ya up, but you're gonna have to chip in a dollar or two for gas.

Whoa, you're actually chasing that femanon ? I'd come, but I'm in texas, friendo. Wouldn't ask you to come out of the way for me.

Chasing? no. I actually know someone from there, pretty sure she goes to college there, but she's down here for the summer, so I can't ask her to confirm for me. if you want something done, do it yourself!

also I go to texas all the time, but normally on my motorcycle, its WAY cheaper on gas.

Let's try this pic, not sure about it myself. I'll let the reviews of Sup Forums decide if it's worth keeping

the slight stubble with the hair, doesn't combo together, shave stubble, or get different hair cut.

Ah, really? Small world. I actually make my way to Florida a lot, near PCB area. Got family there.

me and my cat are in ohio pick us up

thanks for the advice, will follow through on that. You have my thanks for being civil.

I avoid PCB, but I also know a girl who lives there, kek. yeah I normally end up mainly on the coastal regions. Houston/Corpus normally. never been any further, normally because my ass hurts, and I'm at the edge of money limits for gas of "not getting back" lol

PCB Sup Forumsro here. What part?

d-do I have to draw you a map. how is Ohio anywhere near where I'd travel to, to get to maine? kek. We're gonna need to take donations, and buy a pedo van, too many anons already.

Sup Forumsuys a van. Would make a neat youtube series... lmao

p.s. UM user if ur here pls message me and my cat on discord

lily#5869

dude i dont know shit about the united states. if you could draw me a map if actually appreciate it

high elf checking in

understandable. Sadly, you're missing out. east/coastal bend area of texas is pretty shit for the most part imo, and I've been living there all my life sadly. West/Central Texas is where it's at.

KEK

The guy who supposedly likes to fuck his cousins reporting.

contribute faggots lets go

know where pier park is?

AYO

here
yeah, well normally I ride straight there.. so its normally night-time by time I get there, so I don't go further for that reason too.

kek.

why do you have a birds nest on your head?

the girl I know USE to work at pineapple willy's dunno if she still does... probably so.

rate my face

6/10, Personally i think you'd look better with longer hair. Maybe not. Who knows.

solid 9/10 ur hot am jelly of your highborn status

i dunno how to even rate this m8

also this is me^ just showing my contribution in the hopes that I'll get rates and reviews

I live in new brunswick if you wanted to pick me up

do dis

to attract chicks

Canada? do you have a passport? or are we smuggling you out?

I've had some people tell me i'd look great with long hair but idk I think i'm a little old for long hair

alright anon1 piping in here...i know it might not seem like it, but thats a hell of a detour

Fly? half that line is not any major highway.

>Face's

i know lmao im joking
yeah

alright I got it, we buy a bus of some sort, an old coach bus just so we have a shitter on board. plus I use to repair school buses, NOPE.jpg. abused and used. like my ex. coach buses normally have some love applied.

anyway gonna cost about 5-8 grand for a running coach bus, we just hit pretty much all the states on the right side of the USA, picking up anons. then we go to the Canadian boarder, smuggle canada out. then off to the university of maine.

Nah man, you ain't too old for shit. Grow it long enough and slick it back into a pony tail for a classy look, grow it out and let it go for a hippy look. Or yaknow, just do whatever you want. You ain't too old for shit.

this thread has turned to poo

New Brunswick Woodstock if you're willing to travel that far

just scope out the boarder between USA and Canada there. fine the one area that looks like you can cross without being seen, once crossed. nobody will ever expect the Sup Forumsro/b/us

for fucks sake bikeanon I'm in college I can't afford that shit, much less have time for it. Like honestly this sounds like a wonderful idea and like it would be a lot of fun but I just

could not.

>the Sup Forumsro/b/us

I fucking kekked

im surprised and kinda disappointed she hasnt shown up. she seemed nice

I don't think you're visualizing the greatness this could possibly have..

>traps, fags, psychopaths, and drug addicts everywhere

No thanks.

dont forget cucks

Not even close, anyone who's extroverted enough would be normie as fuck. the Sup Forumsro/b/us will just be real life shitposting.

Hm....your rebuttal?

it would be good life experience

Idc, I can drop at least 2 grand into buying the Sup Forumsro/b/us.

if we just shill on Sup Forums with a go-fund me and anyone who drops 1,000 or more dollars will be offered to be picked up along the way..

i can dip in about $500

Sup Forumsrother, I believe you may have just hit the gold mine.

do yall want a Sup Forumsro Sup Forumsus discord server for when this thread inevitably 404s

Yeah, I bet.
If you wanna shitpost in real life, git gud and become the next Hitler.
And pedophiles.

I think the big killer will be the diesel and any repairs its MOST likely gonna need before its worthy of probably about 10,000 miles worth of trip.

and I'd need some time to get my CDL, but it's free for me to get it, I just have to sign up and take the class.

im down af

Or a kik, maybe. I don't have a discord, but I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to get

go ahead, im already signed in constantly on my phone cause, reasons.

on mobile its easy, I already have a pretty popular kik group going on right now, for Sup Forumstards. but they don't know about the Sup Forumsro/b/us and only 50 people can be in a kik group at once, discord is more I think.

here it is boys
/2Y6nzU

gofundme DOT com FSLASH the-internets-bus-and-road-trip

don't let the thread die.

please donate to this very important gofundme

THE INTERNET IS GREAT.

vola?

discord. log-in, in the left hand side, hit the grey circle with a + in it. just enter that there.