Was there gonna be a season 2?

Was there gonna be a season 2?

Yes, there is, it was announced a few weeks ago. Also Brendan was freed and should go to Wrestlemania.

season 2 will undo all the "evidence" and prove that he really did murder that lady

Idk

Yeah....?

Wew

there is a season 2 but its going to be about jon bennet ramsey

No.

yes there will be a season 2. Dassey is going to be freed and Zellner is not far off from getting Avery freed. She is an absolute monster

They're still filming it.

Considering the nephew's conviction was just overturned, and his testimony was the only real evidence in this guy's trial, looking like there's plenty of material.

Hopefully season 3 will be about convicting the cops for murdering that girl.

>his testimony was the only real evidence in this guy's trial
but that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Well, there was the USB that the cops planted and the car that the cops planted and the burned remains that the cop planted, but that's not real evidence.

Prize, pls

I still can't wrap my head around that second burn site in the quarry. Anyone with a brain should've known that shit was too fishy.

>believing uneducated inbred redneck fucking shits

Sorry, some of us actually respect police.

precisely why this happened in some flyover state

Yeah, pigfuckers love the taste of that pig cock.

biggest meme tv show, right after GoT

What I want to know is what kind of civil case Dassey has against the cops.

The whole reason they framed Avery a second time is because they didn't want to pay what they owed him after the first time. So there's no small amount of cosmic justice if they get raped in the ass by Dassey in civil court, even if Avery remains in prison.

>if you aren't swayed by some emotional documentary you're a bootlicker

lol faggots, don't you know nobody is innocent in prison? what the fuck are you expecting? a confession?

I'm sure he'll kill his mother as soon as he gets out.

>framed Avery a second time

>implying he was framed the first time just because he fit the profile and had a record

this shit happens all the time, not saying it's right, but it's no conspiracy

>they framed him to avoid paying da money

the people who would be concerned with the money weren't those implicated in the documentary anyway. literally no motive to frame Avery other than you think every police is a sociopath just out to get da poor man

>You think every policemen is a sociopath

Well we already know that these policemen are sociopaths, they already framed him once. You really expect criminals like them to not re-offend?

Damn you're gullible.

>Well we already know that these policemen are sociopaths, they already framed him once.

Framed means false evidence or false testimony. Of which there was none. People get put away for shit like murder, rape, etc. because they matched a description and they had a record which is exactly what happened to Avery.

>Damn you're gullible.

This is probably bait, but if you seriously believe he's 100% innocent I have some wonderful beachfront property to sell you in Idaho.

>the people who would be concerned with the money weren't those implicated in the documentary anyway.
Police pension plans aren't privatized they're sponsored by the county so that the county can draw on and use interest as part of operational costs. If a county goes bankrupt all of it's assets are seized and used to pay off debts just like anyone else's. Including pensions. So you're retarded if you think that cops wouldn't get a little "emotional" about something like retiring to diddly squat.

I never said they weren't emotional and it is possible that they manipulated evidence but there is simply no proof other than "HMMM I HAVE A HUNCH" so there you are. I think it's good that Dassey got out because I think he was manipulated (probably by his uncle) to say some of that shit and of course he got railroaded when he confessed, but I suspect you'll see him back behind bars pretty soon...

The second burn site is proof of something out of the ordinary. Why would evidence of her remains be found there when the majority of her remains were found in the burn pit?

Of course he was manipulated to say those things, by the police
Or are you going to say the interrogation tapes are fake

the second season is apparently going to follow the 'emotional' side of the story. i doubt i'll watch it, i was only interested in the fuckery of that court case. they don't seem like particularly interesting people. i felt bad for brendan but that's about it

Check out the theory that it was Dassey's brother (? watched it months ago) and the other guy who he passed on the road (both alibi'd each other like a script) that murdered her. It seems to add up to me what with them being jealous that Steven was due to inherit the family business they were fighting over AND receive his $400K so they put him away for life. There was also something about the Dassey brother having scratches on his back the day after Teresa went missing. I don't remember the ins and outs but it's an interesting angle.

I've watched them in their entirety actually because I don't go spouting off half cocked about a subject... He says things without any leading or prodding that he would simply not know unless he either witnessed the murder or helped at some stage. I can't bring it to mind at this exact moment but if you go through the comments on youtube I'm sure a few people point it out with time codes.

Third* actually, which makes it somehow more ordinary, doesn't it? If Avery had two burn sites on his property who's to say he didn't panic at one point and try to burn the rest at the quarry? Or perhaps he started there and then went back to his home. The options are pretty much endless without any more context. I do agree it should have been looked into more but what's done is done and obviously Avery's team didn't think it was that important or else they would have pursued it harder.

Yeah, as a guy who believes Avery did it, and that Dassey is not completely innocent, I think the strangest part of the investigation is that they really didn't go into anything about other potential suspects. Neither side did really.

That's the bizarre thing; they mentioned at the beginning that most murders of women are committed by the ex bf but they interviewed him and just let him off right away, as well as everyone else so fuck knows

>but they interviewed him and just let him off right away

with him I think it was a case of having an alibi but there was some weird shit about him and the girls brother deleting voicemails

Again though, if Avery's team doesn't get into it, it probably means there was a lot more work done on that front than we know and it's just not advantageous to bring it up because it either further incriminates their client or muddies the water.

>Again though, if Avery's team doesn't get into it, it probably means there was a lot more work done on that front than we know and it's just not advantageous to bring it up because it either further incriminates their client or muddies the water.

Pretty sure they weren't allowed to bring up the possibility of other culprits in the case. They barely skirted around it by presenting scenarios that others might have used.

This lawyer did nothing wrong