You have to spend the rest of your life with the same girl. What numer will you choose and why?

You have to spend the rest of your life with the same girl. What numer will you choose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

meninanua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Number 10 because she has nice titts and beautiful eyes

7 because i suck dicks

I'd go with 4 or 8. They look like they'd age the most gracefully among this group, and the former looks like an Indian version of my sister.
Where and when was this taken?
Why haven't you made this a rollout pic?

whatever I roll because I'm desperate

3 has me sold on her tits

10 or 5.

rollin for 5

lazy eyes aren't sexy though

Reich and roll

Oh, like classical marriage? Interesting concept.

Hottest

Fine, reroll

7 so I wouldn't be working my whole life to take care of someone.

ugh, reroll again

damn

They are all beautiful, it's the soul that matters

rolling

ayyyte

7 isn't a girl

Have u sure?

Faggot!

Rollerino

I'll roll

Common eight

r

With what little I can see of all of them I would have to say 5.

Sucks to be you

rollin' for 2

I think this is more of a poll thing instead of a roll thing.. since you can't really get 11.. as that would also be 1....

Def 8

10 for the 10/10 tits

Rollo

Bam, exactly what i was thinking

Roll

Rolling 10, 5 and 6

You getting a lot of dick tonight

reroll

I stuck my dick in a blender once

fucking double 0, reroll

8 looks like kasia

11 cause she seems like the nicer girl

7, 'cos kissing girls is gay

rollin

rollerioino

Roll

She's just ticking all the right boxes.

And by boxes I mean she makes me hard.

She looks like Debra Morgan

Imma just roll

11. she wants me.

4...because she's cute as fuck.

you get the cock!

r11l

10. Best nipples.

roll

10 because them titties, and shes a redhead.

Cant tell which one gives dirty rimjobs. Whichever that one is, unless its a guy.

let's see

bumpinggg

meninanua com/novinhas-atrevidas-parte-1/

They see me rolling.

#6 please it looks like she can take a punch

I'm going to roll for it.

lemme get uhhhhhhh

let's see
roll for 11

Cute.

8, because looks Ellie from The Last of Us

8s the namber

She looks like she maybe would not leave you after she got bored in 2 years...

Role

1 is a pretty cool chick, chilled, will do stuff in bed not because she's a slut but because she's chilled and is into it if you're into it. She'd be a good wife although the passion would cool. Her looks won't age well and your children will be ugly. She's already the best her genes can get.

2 Is insecure and a little bit crazy. The honeymoon of the relationship would be very short. It's not like she'd start treating you like shit, but the best behaviour wouldn't last. Also, tumblr alert.
Would never marry, would even think twice about fucking due to emotional payload that could come with it

3 is a good fuck but long term she'd get some crazy ideas about things you're going to do in your shared life, rules for every day life, and she'd just be non-negotiable on it e.g. you both have to go vegan. You'd either have to swallow your objections and play along, or disagree for which she'd never forgive you, broods.

4 Is wife material. Hot, happy, looks chilled, and also like if you had a crazy or fucked up sense of humour she'd get it and play along sometimes. You could give your heart to her, you could feel like you want to surprise her and do nice things for her and it wouldn't be forced.

5 A tough one. Looks hot, looks a bit kinky, and kind of wifeable. But I think she'd get right into you, and then fall out of love with you. Not in a slow, crazy timeline mind you, but it would happen over a period of 2 or 3 years. She could be really happy to start with, right into you, laughing at your jokes... but the higher they are, the harder they fall

6 Tumblr alert, but probably after she gets mad not as hard to make up with as you might think. I foresee long periods of hard work in a long term relationship with her

rawll

Fucking kek user'

8 is clearly taken, so I'd go with 4

röll

roll

are you fucking kidding me ..

Kek

7 Intelligent guy who will grow into smugness as he hits his 30's and will start to be a little dismissive and know-it-all. For a woman marrying him, he will be 80% an ok dude, but in some key moments, big decisions, he's going to put himself before you, and not just things of equal importance. Something he is pretty "meh" about, and is really important to you, he's still going to choose his thing.
Husband? He'll provide well enough for both of you, emotional connection will be die when he gets older and selfish

8 is hot. Definitely fuckable, and will be a MILF when she gets older. But she looks like high maintenance. Even though she's hot AF she kind of doesn't look deserving of giving the gift of your lifelong monogamy to. She'd make you feel underappreciated and you'd want to cheat even though on paper you're getting really hot tail at home

9) Butterface, definitely fuckable. But she takes your lead too much, she'll follow you even if you do something stupid, won't correct you. And then one day after 8 years, the one you'd least expect to, she could run off with some other guy or tell you she wants to go swinging.

10) WIAFU. She's the one lads. Look at her. Like number 4 with making you want to please her without feeling forced, only more so. Her looks probably won't last as long as some other girls, and maybe her body isn't as hot, but fuck it, if she gave you her heart and got fat and tired and stretched from having your kids, you'd never give up on her and you'd never cheat on her. Even after 40 years you'd want to hug her

11) She's just a bit dumb. At the start wants to fuck like crazy, and the sex wouldn't dry up completely even after 10 years. As she gets older she won't just lose her looks, she's going to get that trailer trash signature look. The TV would do lots of babysitting. She might cheat on you not because she's a big slut, but because some smooth-talking asshole would be able to convince her to do it

And what do I get for my in-depth analysis? Fucking number 7 both times.
If I get 7 a third time, I delete system32.
Rolling for 10, oh kek, reward me

reroll because wtf not

10 hottest one

1, 2, 10, or 11
ideally all 4 but

roll

kill me

2. She looks like a harsh mistress.

roll

give give

inb4 7

10 or 5