>talk about that time i got ignored for almost a month
>turns out the reason why i got shit was because they actually hate me
>not because of some stupid thing i did
>no one told me this
>spent almost two years with these people
>thought i actually had a friend for once
>turns out they just had me around to make fun of

i dont know what to do i feel alone again
is it better to live in the lie that they like me or know the truth?

Well, now you know the truth. Fuck those assholes anyway.

I feel like shit thinking they where remotely my freinds I need a pick me up my usual mix of feel good shows isn't doing it

Find a Cute and Fun gf.
Forget about these fuckwads.

>>Living well is the best revenge.

develop your own interests. cultivate new friends. Find qt gf. By then, your life will be full of good things.

I never had a girlfriend I guess those guys saw that and took advantage of that

The fact that I was alone

Dont be theyre bitch fuck of and get new friends or be alone

this is bullshit, the best revenge is living well after getting revenge, make sure they dont do this to anyone in the future, kill them OP. kill them.

Ok. I know this fucking hurts right now. But soon it won't. At that point, you're gonna start to rebuild. There are things you feel passionate about. You will begin to find others who share this passion..

You know this is the first time I ever thought that it would be ok to take a life

What kinda person are you? maybe you deserve it being a dick or something

Do that and you lose. You become the bad guy. You go to jail. No qt gf. No nothing for you.
Focus on living your own life.

Who are those girls your posting?
Also yeah I guess your right that's the best I can do short of the other guy's suggestion

I just talked to them I only knew so little about them so we ended up talking about the same stuff for a while and nothing was said
Turned out they found it annoying especially two people and they just hated me for it
Not sure what I would have done to be considered a dick asides from a few jokes that maybe where annoying

You literally did nothing wrong. This was their cruelty, manipulation, and mindfucking.
Do not blame yourself.

he has nothing anyway, why not give the middle finger at least once in his life. bad and good are subjective. caring about yourself is the most important.

some people are just like that. At least you know now, get some decent friends.

how do you know that? maybe op is an autistic sperg that causes unbearable annoyance that almost anyone wouldnt be able to handle. you have no idea.

Yo, OP you just need to make some new friends. Fuck these niggas. Going through the same thing as well but don't let them get to you

what this guy said. stay strong OP

They decided to play stupid games. Their only reward is their own company.
Real friendship has nothing to do with group social shit. It's gamefied as fuck and people get fucking memed. It took me a while to figure out my high school, but it was just a bunch of nouveau riche trying to "network" and market products to one another. People just fucking talk about their favorite products or what somebody posted or texted. It's all been warped and abused beyond comprehension. Get these go-getters in a group of 2-4, get ONE drink in em, and you just cannot stop the fucking garbage from spewing out. Whether it's angry or sad or worse.... boooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiing (like sorry bitch some people feel guilt when they neglect their pet to death instead of wailing about the COSMOS)

Join an extracurricular and focus on the activity instead of the people. This could bring you together with like-minded folks or help you branch out into something cool. Or maybe it'll be real life, the clubs all suck, and you'll meet one or two cool people with spare time! It broke my post-moving nihilistic depression despite my mom constantly telling me to get a girlfriend to cheer me up. She's not going to an expensive nursing home.

Thanks really makes me feel better

consciousness is one. slough away flesh and you return that knowledgable machine inside to dust. you blot away one mote of pain to tell the world that individuals like you are on their way out. that others may freely carry forward their truth instead.

Yeah I guess you have a point these guys did force stuff on me that otherwise I wouldn't have wanted
And I have a freind that doesn't even interact with these people that I kinda haven't been talking to because these people seemed cooler and shit I hope he'll understand what happened

Don't live a lie. That should go without saying. Go out and find real friends that like you for you and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You should have been building bonds with him instead of some fake fuckbois.

Your right I didn't know how good of a freind he was until this shit happened

I can empathize OP, same thing happened to me recently.

my guy let me tell you finding faithful friends is harder than calculus. You've gotta long way to go.

I wish you the best user, something similar happened to me just yesterday

Kys

Have you tried not being weird?

OP lock n load

post your pubes op

maybe there is a reason people don't want to be around you.
You a shitty person OP?

Fuck them op. Find better company. Let them wallow in the misery they create for themselves by being actual human shit. Youre better and you'll find more happiness than any of them

these replies are the best I've ever read in Sup Forums

Yeah, I've had this happen, except it was about four years, and I was partly there to make them look better.

Sorry man, I know the feeling.