I buying these 20€/20mg each, lower prince in "bulk". From the same guy, but are these fake...

I buying these 20€/20mg each, lower prince in "bulk". From the same guy, but are these fake? The blister pack seems kinda.. off to me.

The "Mundipharma" is only at one place. etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/sfx/oxycodone-side-effects.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These were the ones that are "popped", looks clean to me. But I have some chest pains using them, even in low does. We talking about 5mg.

if they come in blister packs and they're sealed, they're real. if you're not buying them in packs, boxes or prescription bottles, they're most likely pressed fentanyl

I only get the blister packs. But shouldnt the LOT change. I understand the expiration date if those are pressed at the same time.

Can anyone with mundipharma OCs confirm ?

Haven't had OCs b4 these previously, so I can't compare to anything. Impossible to break apart with fingers and hard to chew/dissolve. But it's depot so yea.

Low grade fever on use too, like 37.3c.

I have heard that some use blister packing machines to make them seem more legit and the press can be still similiar.

They indeed work, but can they be fake? I do get chest pains as I mentioned from relatively low does and low fever.

Asking because I'd like use this guy in the future because he has them coming in constantly.

bump

bumping

bump

Bump

christ. You're fine retard.

Why ? The physical symptoms are kinda hard compared to my previous opiate use.

>You're fine retard.
drugs.com/sfx/oxycodone-side-effects.html

The most worrysome are the chest pains and fever

Hahah what?
people BUY those?
My doc prescribes them to me like M&M's lol

Ye. They are expensive and not easily acquired where I live. I fully acknowledge that that they are expensive af.

uh yeah
they're one of the most sought after opioids, if not THE most sought after, right in front of heroin

I'm assuming you guys are in the US, i'm in Europe and the doctor usually prescribes me with Tramadol, Hydrocodone, even morphine at times if i ask, didn't know i can make some money by selling those damn.

Living in In EU aswell. But you have to have really acute and condition here in order to get a prescription of your own. Talking about cancer pains etc.

You can buy your own Blister pack shit.
Not hard to make them yourself, how do you think meds get blisterpacked in the first place? it's fake OP.