Legit thoughts on John Oliver, Sup Forums?

Legit thoughts on John Oliver, Sup Forums?

We already know how Sup Forums feels about him.

he throws british tantrums at americans for money

he's just a parrot. the army of writer he has are human garbage.

I like him. Seems to be a clever and nice fellow.

hes funny, my favorite part is where he reminds me of what year it is

link a single video where he has done so

I thought he was critical and funny for a person who's just into social and political issues in general. Kinda too left leaning now though. He's alright.

Fucking gold on the Bugle podcast. Now just a lib pawn

Seriously. In fact, that meme started with Justin Trudeau, not Oliver.

I don't find him to be very funny. Some of his segments I agree with (e.g. Net neutrality, snowden, etc), but most of them just push the textbook leftist agenda. Sometimes his stuff is well researched, but other times it is just all straw-man arguments, anecdotal evidence, and incorrect analogies.

Obnoxious and unfunny, if you want to learn about issues with a liberal spin just watch Vice

I actually really like him when he tackled real issues (like the infrastructure, opioids, encryption, and mental health episodes) and imho he actually tried to stay neutral most of the time and present just the facts

Now he's just another liberal cunt who does nothing but complain about trump and republicans.

I honestly hate what this election cycle has done to the media and society in general. Every side is radicalized now, and it's hard to find other people who are neutral or try to wait for the proper facts to come in.

They're all copying the Fox News model

Oliver is an impotent loser.

And not even a real American.

is this a fake post if you're actually a trump supporter I feel sorry for you I really hope you're just a guy pretending to be a trump supporter

wrong person link

Makes some really stupid/corny jokes sometimes that no one even understands but I do think he does a good job of actually disseminating whats going on in the country,

Funny and inteligent.The Pain in the ass he casts on anons is just priceless.

Just a generic propagandist.

I found a couple on youtube by searching for one minute, maybe theres more. The two seperate ones I saw were "its 2015!" And ya its Trudeau who proliferated the "its the current year!" meme when he was asked why he had such a multicultural cabinet and he just answered what year it was instead of bringing up qualifications or experience of the people he chose.

He's a decent bloke and occasionally funny. He misses the mark every once and a while but he's relatively unoffensive. I tend to watch his stuff when I have nothing better to watch.

If I could murder him and get away with it, hed be dead
fuck john oliver