3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Previous thread: News:

>Werdum-Rothwell set for UFC 211
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/report-fabricio-werdum-ben-rothwell-will-join-champ-stipe-miocic-vs-junior-dos-santos-at-ufc-211

>Jacare expects Romero rematch after UFC 208 because he knows Bisping will duck both of them
mmafighting.com/2017/2/7/14400736/jacare-souza-expects-yoel-romero-rematch-ufc-208-michael-bisping-is-running

>Blaydes wants Ngannou rematch in future
mmafighting.com/2017/2/7/14513340/curtis-blaydes-wants-francis-ngannou-rematch-in-the-future

>UFC 211 opening odds
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/opening-odds-champ-stipe-miocic-more-than-2-1-favorite-over-junior-dos-santos-in-ufc-211-rematch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F40kqVttXSA
youtube.com/watch?v=TBK1VZjoOic
youtube.com/watch?v=ox8LIMSLBvw
youtu.be/ThB_CWRDg8w
youtu.be/WJsTv3ypGxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schaub is God

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Anderson Silva = GOAT

schaub bless

WHO IS BRANDON SWAB?

Jacare/Anderson/Holly

Dude embedded 2 should be in this lol

I'm leaning towards this as well but damn Germaine looks pretty good in the macbeddeds my dude

>all these filtered posts

I wonder who it could be

Post your unpopular opinions
> interim titles should be handed out like crazy in almost every division. It keeps champs active, it keeps champs heads on the ground, and it means more high level fights instead of conga lines for the title.

>If I Did It
>MMA Bunker
>Sherdog Radio
>MMA Junkie Radio
>Monday Morning Analyst
>The MMA Beat
>Joe Rogan Experience
>Care/Don't Care
>Ryan Hall

If you like any of these please leave. You have been warned.

FRESH

BIG BROWN BREAKDOWN

>Germaine looks pretty good in the macbeddeds

Where lad?

Brunson is going to blanket Anderson and GDR is getting the knockout inside of two.

here you go my man no prob
youtube.com/watch?v=TBK1VZjoOic

whoops my bad dude wrong link there
youtube.com/watch?v=ox8LIMSLBvw

I hope you bet $500 on GDR so you can lose like you did with Ronda :)

>changing the filename to save yourself from embarrassment

I went huge on Cruz straight and included Ronda in a few parlays, my man.

>Brunson is going to blanket Anderson

disregard this man

Sorry to be the one to tell you this but Brunson is getting his lights turned off

Watch Brunson's fight with Romero and tell me with a straight face that Brunson can't wrestlefuck Anderson to death.

Michael Bisping, the Natty GOAT

kek

Stop using my webm

Stop using my website, bitch

Brunson is going to get knocked out my dude

Maia gets the winner next surely.

It will be interesting. Maia vs both Woodley or Tommo is an interesting fight, if he can take Tommo down Tommo's fucked. But him and Woodly on the ground will be good. But Maia's Maia man hope he mercs both of them and is champ for a bit. Paid his dues

Someone give me an informative (you) please

dang, somebody took monday ms paint picks for 208. should i not take picks? i figured thursday is best time for saturday events

beg me

I was waiting for you assuming the other guy was just trolling for (You)s

Anderson couldn't knock out Glass Joe.

*heems you*
Now, beg me to take you to the hospital

Why don't UFC champs walk to the octagon with the belt on?

Because this isn't WWE

Because they'd need to take it off before they can walk into the cage anyway.

>Glass Joe.
I am 12 and what is this?

yeah, could just be a (you) goblin but if somebody else took picks first, i dont wanna start a prediction war

Who would be a good match up for him?

Knew this was coming.

They can carry it on their shoulder

rich > whatever this wgaf's name is

USADA

>not knowing that scooby is natty
kek. thats his whole thing

Scooby's on TRT, my man.

>Implying I don't know about scooby skateboard squats

>its a Natty vs Roider episode

joe rogan has put you motherfuckers on notice

he has to avenge goldie

>me on the left

>60 year old man on trt
thats perfectly acceptable

THICC

does joe ever openly talk about all the stuff he takes?

Gross

Is he really proud of what he did to his body?

I think hes cutting to HW right now, he's got Ngannou on pooicide watch

JEFBEDDED youtu.be/ThB_CWRDg8w

was it autism?

No, just a combination of winning last time out with the gameplan of staying defensive and her corners being not great. Hopefully this is the kick in the pants she needs to go for a finish every time.

autism is what you have friendo

>she actually thought she won

How can mexicans even compete?

like this

>tfw want gdr to win because of embedded mandrama

Don't make me drop a 10-7 round on your puny head.

this Grasso gf simulator webm makes my heart feel funny

>tfw the UFC won't bring out Megan to cut a promo with the winner

Onnit and Alpha Brain?

All the time man.

Honestly Germaine does come off as super likeable. Holly seems like a nice person but shes kinda stiff and boring.

what if you were 12 yrs old and Gina Carano was your gym teacher and she made you stay after class so she could molest you and force you to lick her butthole

dont make me meme on you

Most sensible people think Maia ought to be getting a shot instead of a Thompson rematch.

A fight with Woodley would be pretty good, strength vs. technique on the mat. Woodley's capable of beating him up but his gas tank will let him down in a hard fight, I like Maia in that one. Thompson is a much tougher matchup since he pretty much refuses to engage, if Maia can't close the distance it could end up being a stinker like his fight with MacDonald. Leaning towards Thompson but it's a tough call.

jeremy stevens looks like cody garbrandt's dad if he had one

whats up with the woodley's gas tank meme? he went 5 rounds with wonderboy and won the 4th and his arms were shot in the 5th. he wasnt really gassed. his arms were just heavy

Alexa should join team alpha male so she can get some legit coaching and then when they are done training for the day she can have a big orgy with all the manlets and then when shes tired of that she can just start dating cody garbrandt

>Most sensible people think Maia ought to be getting a shot instead of a Thompson rematch.

Those sensible people should be shot.

BUILD WALL

Yo Adan did you have your kid yet?

Where is Gunni?

such a beautiful man
>youtu.be/WJsTv3ypGxI

If you're coming on

COME ON

Is there anybody that's over six feet training at TAM?

He looked tired in the 5th to me and didn't really even try to throw a whole lot. I thought he did enough to win the fight but there were a couple slow rounds and I think he puts his back against the cage on purpose to conserve energy.

He also faded badly against Marquardt and was looking tired against Condit until he took his leg off. That's not to say he can't fight 5 but Maia will push the pace on the ground and he's bound to tire.

Thompson had a chance and came up short, time to give another top contender get a shot instead of clogging up the title picture.

>Thompson had a chance and came up short

So did Woodley. A draw is not a defense.

New from mandrama? They get a new belt with every title fight, the same belt does't get handed off every time someone wins a title.
So if you have four title defences, that's five belts you've got on your living room wall.

So Thompson didn't get the win so the next competitor should get their chance. Yes?

Hey lads, hows everyone doing?

>he can only hold his breath for 40 seconds
BET THE FARM

>A draw is not a defense.
It literally is lmao
You have to beat the champion

No. Thompson didn't lose.

A draw is a retention, not a defense.

I thought Woodley won the fight, but Thompson still didn't do enough to take the belt. I think it's entirely fair for him to wait one fight before he gets another crack, especially since Maia's been on such a roll.

he also didnt win

Either way mate we both know that fight being a draw was a technicality at best, Woodley beat the shit out of Wonderboy.
Thompson won rounds, Woodley won a fight. He deserved two 10-8s anyways.

im pretty sure every logical person thinks that Maia should be get his chance now since Wonderboy had his chance and failed.
It was a close fight but not a fight I would want to see any more than Woodley vs Maia