®

®

just because you posted this I'm not tipping my waitress tonight and not telling her either. I have a good disposable income btw

hiring employees and then expecting the costumers to pay their salary

>>Murica

If you can't afford to live without tips...
You should get a better job.

Honestly, you faggots are the reason you don't get a decent wage. You let your boss pay you shit. Don't try to make it my problem. The menu says 35 bucks. I'm paying 35 bucks.

If I am really impressed with you and your service I'll give you a tip. If I'm not impressed then fuck you. That's what tips are. They aren't obligatory. You aren't entitled. Fuck you.

I purposely don't tip at places with this kind of crap in them.

why would i do that? i'm just going to get shitty service then. it's not my fault your employer doesn't pay you enough, get a different job retard.

>i'm mad at you for not tipping me, but i'm not mad at my employer for not paying me!!!

I always tip 20%. It's what one should always do.

Otherwise, hit the drive-thru.

see ----The logic behind having a segment of the working population paid grossly under the federal minimum wage escapes me. Regardless, bitching about the system is not enough to change said system.

/thread

Fuck nuts.

I'll tell you what: I'll gladly let you know I won't tip you and you can let me go and grab my own food and shit. Waitress are actually so not needed, that I'd be glad to.
I can't cook, but sure as fuck I can go and grab my food from a counter. That's why I pay for the cook, and not for the waiting

deliveries are even worse. why the fuck do i have to tip when im already paying extra for the delivery fee and all the kid does is drive the damn pizza to my house its not like he takes my order, refills drinks without asking, and is polite like a waiter at resteraunt might be. its bullshit

The bigger her tits, the bigger her tips.

>every waiter quits his job
>every restaurant closes down
>millions of people now unemployed
>you will forever have to cook for yourself
sounds like a win-win situation

don't get me wrong, I too think tips should be given when the waiter or waitress impressed, but the system is absolutely fucking retarded

especially when he's 15 minutes late and my food is cold, yet that fucking cunt still pretends to not find my change in his wallet for a minute straight waiting for me to tell him to keep the change.

>Every waiter demands decent wages
>Every restaurant gets into shit and starts paying at least minimum wage
>Millions of people getting what they deserve
>Implying I don't enjoy cooking for myself

Restaurants are a convenience and are good for a night out with friends. Nothing else. I am quite capable of having all my friends turn up to a movie and then have a braai at a mates house.

If you think those restaurants are going to go out of business you're dead wrong. What's being taken out of employee salaries is being pocketed by management. Don't act like they're doing it out of need. It's all greed.

It was a procedure implemented by companies during the depression to pay workers less and they just never stopped

Only in America, all other countries are dumb fucks when it comes to serving jobs

If i ever saw this sign, I'd order the most expensive thing on the menu, wait 10 minutes and leave the shithole.

It's not illegal as the order was never fulfilled by merchant.

i went to sonic one time during happy hour for a cheap rt44 coke and this faggot carhop gives me this look and stands by car like he is expecting me to tip him for bringing out my $1.18 drink like fuck off i aint tipping for a fucking drink

I have a good disposable income too and dont tip either. If you want to be mad be mad at your employer who refuses to pay you a fair wage and tries to subsidize your wage to the customer.

As a sr software architect, I don't ever see clients paying 25% above the price because we did our job. And i think my position is more important than waiters and bus boys.

Imagine being American. Fuck that.

What about the waiter says upfront whether he expects tips or not? If he does, he has no moral objection to the real world.

You understand that if all restaurant staff e.g. servers refuse to work for the wage. They would raise the wage yes? But since only a few at a time ever do they fire and keep the wage right?

>>every waiter quits his job
Hahahahha what, if they wanted to quit they would have done it long ago, they won't they have nothing else to do, it's their choice, now stfu.