Hey Sup Forums, am I going to fucking die...

Hey Sup Forums, am I going to fucking die? I had major shits this morning and now I'm bleeding like a girl on her period out of my ass. ill answer any questions y'all have and thanks in advance.

wtf did you do, use a knife as a dild?

I'm no doc but just go into a walk in clinic at least blood is not a good sign

My best guess is Hemarroids. glhf.

no. eat more fiber

any pain?

>major shits
is that a new brand of dildo?

Nah, just a bit of worry when it looks like I've had a still birth in my bathroom.

Its called eating like a fat cunt for most of your life I guess.

Probs just an infection dude go see your doctor.

Just get checked out. That is 100% Hemorrhoids/ Piles.

Have u been sticking things up your anus or engaging in rough anal sex?

you're probably fine - lower GI bleed or hemarroids. see a doctor.

Nope, never have.

light red color means its on the outside, dark colored is when you should be alarmed. hemorrhoids for sure.

probably just a hemmroid or whatever

Well at least thats good, maybe strain on the muscles or something?

Babys first anal bleed.

This can be caused by anything from a giant dildo to simple stress. As long as the blood is bright red and begins to heal after a day or two you are fine

Go to the doctor and stop being American.

underrated

Hemorrhoids, by the look of the blood its external.

Does your asshole become stiff and bloated?

Any abdominal pain or bloating?

that doesnt look like blood
anyway red blood from ass is usually hemoroids , thats not lethal

It's either piles or cancer. Dr will tell u which one.

It does not, thankfully, that sounds painful as fuck.

Its mixed with water, causing a lighter color.

still looks more like beetroots

Shit I really don't want a doctor all up in me. and its probably gonna cost a lot.....

God damn man, just uhh no morr posts on Sup Forums and the bleeding will stop lol, not sure why you didn't just go straight to the hospital/doc or looked the shit up lmao

How many times did someone fuck your pussy OP?

Because I don't want to shell out my hard earned money for some entitled medfag to tell me that I'm fine.

Either call a doctor and bite the bullet with the money or die, faggot. You choose.

anons said it wasn't fatal so I'm just gonna sleep on it, I got shit to do anyways.

Beet shits are more purple from my experience

lol someone's been eating red vines

Health industry shill, no one can afford $150 check ups every time their ass bleeds

Go.
To.
A.
Doctor.

stop to be fucked in the ass for a while until you don't stop to bleed

its probably haemorrhoids.
any serious stomach or GI tract bleeding comes out of your ass like black tar.
no need to worry.
just tampon up your ass and you're good to go.

Med fag here.Doesn't really look like blood though....

You go see a doctor I was shitting blood last year and I went to go have a look up my asshole with a dildo camera. I had an anal fissure not far up in there and he gave me some nitroglycerin cream that I had to take a swab on my finger and to shove it as far as I could in my ass. 3 times a day for 20 days. Also before bed for 10 days I did chamomile baths to my ass in a plastic basin. Pro tip: use a thin sandwich bag as a condom for you let finger.

dont bother going to a doctor, itll go away eventually, if it doesnt then maybe see a doctor, but its most likely just hemorrhoids

That's what happens when you take it up the ass.

how did you get shit out from under your fingernail before the amazing condom idea ?

Satan has asked a question.

put anything in your ass? or constipated

Do you have any diseases?
I mean that happens to me too sometimes but I have hidradenitis so that would account for that.

Nope to both, thought the thread had 404'd but apparently not.

Hemmaroid or ulcer I'd say. No pain suggests ulcer. Bet you got gas too? Just go get some antacid from your local doc. You ain't gonna die.

Hemorrhoids and bad ones at that.
The blood is crimson meaning its external wound(which believe it or not is good). If the blood was dark or embedded inside the poo(makes the poo look black) thats internal bleeding and requires hospital treatment.

Get some Preparation H, get it on your finger and shove it up your ass. You'll feel swellings around your anus if its hemmorhoids. They need to be push back in where they belong.

Solution. Eat more fibre, do more exercise, Try not to strain as much when shitting and don't sit on your ass as much.

>fibre
Your opinion is now invalid Eurofag

yeah nah mate, best not to worry bout it. she'll be right by morning

Ghandi's revenge probably bro

if it's bright red, it's just hemroids (fuck spelling it rite). if it's dark brownish red you got cancer and you're fucked. get some lube, vaseline, or sum and lube your asshole up. clears up quick. i never do that cuz not gay, so i bleed for a week like a bitch ironically. feels good actually. i feel like liz bathory. heart is pumping fresh blood to replace loss of blood from my puckerhole. i feel rejewvenated. basically you're rectum has cotton mouth. drink more juice, eat more fiber (nuts and shit), don't strain real hard while shitting. i recently bled for a week while jogging. i guess all that impact just popped a poop vessel. no biggie.

If you're shitting blood that's no good if your shit be black too much iron in your sack

This

Stop pushing harder then a woman in labour
Eat more fibres so you dont have to push harder then a woman in labour

Once I had a little bit of blood on my toilet paper. But I probably just wiped too hard.

go to the hospital or u will die

It means you need to cut down on the buttsex

>Having to pay for healthcare

It's just a rhoid, stick your hand up there and pop it, you'll bleed a little but it'll be over.