My girlfriend, that i thought was the love of my life just friendzoned me. I feel fucking destroyed...

My girlfriend, that i thought was the love of my life just friendzoned me. I feel fucking destroyed. Can Sup Forums suggest me something to make me feel better?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/obDivCE.jpg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to be 18 out older to use this site.

go find someone that 'loves' you?

>My GF friendzoned me
She was never your GF probably

an hero
post pics
?????
profit

That's what i feared most.

So she decided she didn't want to have sex or what

Or did she break up with you?

Friendzone is a choice

We've known each other for almost a year, we've been together as a couple for 3 months. We've had sex several times. Suddenly, an evening after a date she said bluntly: "all this relationship feels too strange, i see you as my best friend, not as a lover or boyfriend".

That is right, i have so many regrets, i tried to heal her broken heart with all that i could. i only had to not care, and just think about sex.

Now i'm sad as fuck and full of regrets.

Sounds like she isn't attracted to you and to win her back you need to fix that.

Post a pic a this sloot ur crying about

Where are you from?

That is the problem, for her i sacrificed almost everything: sleep, money, energy, friends, I even went to a fucking gym to get a tad ripped, since i was kinda flat. Now it's all gone to shit, yesterday after a call, she pointed out again that it feels too strange to be with me, since she sees me as a friend.
And here i am crying the shit out of myself, hoping that she'd realize that with me she could've had all the she wanted, while she's probably out with her whores friends.

so what youre 15 years old and a kissless virgin

buck up, champ

shit will get better

i'd kill to be a 15 year old kissless virgin again

Just get it all out in one go, look at your old pictures and remember the good memories and cry your eyes out, think of everything you will miss about her, what she look liked, everything. After you will feel better.

i.imgur.com/obDivCE.jpg

Northern Italy

At least you made me laugh. I'm actually 26 and not a kissless virgin, wish i was tho.

Talking about this with you guys, is kinda helping me.

One of my friends pulled the same shit as you have to go through.
She met a guy, fucked him, she got into a relationship and then after a few months, she left him.
Then she told us about and we all told her that she lost a keeper but stubborn women are nothing you really "lost".
Love of your life you say? I call bullshit. It hurts but you will survive it.
Forget about it and move along. It isn't worth it to cry for too long, serious, get back on it!

if shes not stalking you irl then she doesnt love you

she's pretty

Been there with my college ex user. My advice, guys and girls can't be friends. Cut your losses. Im sure she gave you the line "I love you, but I dont love you" or some variation of that bull shit...It happens dude, move on and find some new tail, its not that hard.

Sounds easy to forget her. Every fucking song that i listen to remind me of her. Every fucking thing that i have remind me of her. We used to play online shit together, now i can't even turn off my PC without feeling like a mopped rag.

Alright OP, Drug her. Keep her in your house. Boom. Problem solved.

The exact words were: "I really love you, but it feels too uncomfortable being with you, it really feels as if you're my best friend and not my boyfriend"

Wish i could mate, wish i could.

She tried you, she realized you are shit, she doesn't want you. Move on or try winning her back

What's sayin' you can't.

As I said, Ive been there. With a fine ass korean gal, dated for over 4 yrs...Once again, guys and girls cant be friends. You'll slowly figure that out. It sucks man, and unfortunately the only thing that will kill the pain is time...Man up, cut all ties or that "pain" will only be a lot worse and last a lot fucking longer...

Sure I occasional have a FB message from her once a year with the how have you been bull shit, but just leave it at that

MOVE ON and find the next sexy bitch chapter in your life, that all you can do..She does not nor ever will want you back if she gave you that line, save yourself the time and energy

>"I really love you, but it feels too uncomfortable being with you, it really feels as if you're my best friend and not my boyfriend"

She isn't attracted to you.
Sorry.
Honestly my advice would be to just cut her out completely. Stop talking with and hanging out with her, remain civil and friendly but tell her you can't see her as "just a friend" now.

Take the blue whale challenge.

I know that you're right, but now i'm stuck in this slow motion dark day, i don't know if i should call her and try to talk to her again, i'm really hoping to get a call from her, on which she says that she needs me. But i'm realistic enough to know that it will never ever happen.

Told her that, the answer was: "then i'm sorry to hear that, since it's your will, i won't talk to you unsless you do".
I really don't know how to forget her, i tried to avoid every single thing that reminded me about her, but still i can't close my eyes without seeing her face and feeling her body.

Time to wake up to reality. Do things for yourself, make your time precious, and don't care about girls/women's feelings.

The harder you try, the more friendzone you enter.

D R U G H E R

you're not the first person nor the last to be in that exact same position with those exact same feelings and exact same problems.

You will literally get over her and the best part is you don't have to do much. all you have to do is live.

after a couples weeks or so everyday will hurt less and less. you might not notice it, but a year from now you'll feel the ache and wonder how it used to be a chest splitting pain.

New pussy time. Fastest way to move on.

I think that that will be the outcome of this fucking depressing shit.

It fucking hurts to see all my sacrifices gone to shit.

I don't really give a damn about a new random girl. She made my heart fly. First girl in my whole life on which i really fell in love with, i don't really know how i can find another person who'd make me feel like that.

Dude, you will Never forget her, she was a big part of your life. Hopefully you took some nudie pics of you fucking her, that you can jerk off to in the future...

Time, its the only thing that helps...Everyone here has been in that depressed state you have over a woman and everyone here has gotten over it without being drastic, or even having Sup Forums to cry to...MAN THE FUCK UP