Ask ANTIFA member anything

ask ANTIFA member anything

youtube.com/watch?v=w5Vl9Ko-nC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qNMAp8kXWrc
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q&t=630s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you go fuck yourself?

When will you do the world a favor and kill yourself?

you think im that easy?

Why do you think it's okay to silence the opinions of others with violence?

Why are you a virgin?

we've been through this. a bank owner who forecloses homes and kicks people out to the street and the man being kicked out both hold "opinions" but they are no equal in thier power to ENFORCE those "opinions" which are in realty conflictual positions in a war already taking place

How do you feel about BAMN and also when will you start being a productive member of society

Why are you so retarded

You'll be dead eventually everyone has to go n can't change that dipshit

blah blah blah, leftist mental gymnastics. If you take out a loan for a house and fail to make payments the bank can both legally and ethically take possession of the house, it's all explained in plain English in the document you sign. If you can't afford the payments don't take out the loan. What part of this incredibly simple concept is so hard for leftists to grasp?

actually its the first time i heared of BAMN, i sounds like some liberal project, ill look more closely but im already skeptical

which society? ever since the neoliberal restructuring "society" is an amorphous concept.

Again the opinions of OTHER people not an all powerful bank owner. Just because person A likes the colour blue and person B doesn't like the colour blue it does not give person B the right to hit person A with a bike lock. If you do a bit of research you can even see the government and the media bending over backwards defending you guys including BLM (KKK 2.0).

The partition between productive territories on one side and distressed territories on the other, between the smart class on one hand and on the other, the “dummies,” “retards,” “incompetents,” those who “resist change” and those who are attached, is no longer predetermined by any social organization or cultural tradition. The challenge is to determine in real time, in a calibrated way, where the value lies, in which space, with whom, and for what. The reconfigured archipelago of the metropolises has few of the features of the inclusive and hierarchized order called “society.” Every totalizing ambition has been abandoned. This is what the DATAR reports show. The same ones who developed the national territory, who constructed the Fordist unity of Gaullist France, have launched themselves into its deconstruction. They announce the “twilight of the nation-state” without regrets. Setting definitive boundaries, whether by establishing sovereign borders or through the unambiguous distinction between man and machine, between man and nature, is a thing of the past. It’s the end of the demarcated world. The new metropolitan “society” is distributed over a flat, open, expansive space, not so much smooth as essentially fluid, runny.

Well , communism is a stupid ideology. Capitalism give more money and food to people.

The “free contract” undertaken by the wage-laborer conceals the original capture or appropriation of materials and spaces by the employer. The employer in this case is able to argue that the wage laborers contract is always voluntary or that nobody is forcing the worker to make a contract. What they leave out is how they came to own the building, the business, the raw materials.

How do you feel that your group has created the world they hate
That you created your enemies

its an intresting God you have "Capitalism", tell me, do we need to dance for this God for him to bless our harvests?

Don't be silly, the bread lines at Walmart regularly stretch around the block.

Why do assume economic systems are gods? They're not, they're means of organizing resources.

>What they leave out is how they came to own the building, the business, the raw materials.
You mean that they bought it? With money? Which you might have if you weren't a fucking idiot who babbles about outdated Marxist nonsense on the internet all day?

Dude, life is seriously not that hard. Find something you can do that doesn't make you miserable, do it, get paid, save up money, buy stuff, repeat. Move out of your mom's basement for fuck's sake you parasite.

we didn't create this world, we sometimes reproduce it through our captured labor but we are organizing for the elimination of that weakness.

as for our enemies. some slaves are resentful, nietzsche talked about this phenomena

Just give him little worker and capitalism god will be happy

do you actually think wrecking the working classes shit is going to get them on your side?

I don't know about Wal-Mart, bread in my country is always the same price.

only probelm is, you become a resource yourself in the process. you become a ting to be managed by other "wise man" or priests

When are you going to stop being a fascist?

(Sry for poor english)

I'll ask again
How do you feel knowing your own violence created your enemies

Are you the same guy making the cuck threads?

>bread lines at Wal Mart
Are you retarded? Just go at night when they're not busy. Ideally before they shut down the self-scan counters so you don't have to make small talk with the half-wit working the register.

in spite what you might heard from Alex Jones, we ourselves are mostly working class. no, man soros is not as dumb as to pay us

Uuummmmmm get a job......

why do you throw rocks the windows of innocent peoples businesses that they will have to pay for themselves? did you think about that? no, you only think about yourself

When will you move out from your middleclass-parents house?

It should be free, just with really long lines. So instead of working for money and using that to buy food, you have to decide which line you're going to spend all day waiting in.
> communism for dummies

you mean we created that dick head Richard Spencer?

That might work for the bread lines, but what about the potato lines?

No they don't retard. The Wal-Mart at my area is always open, you can go at night if you don't wanna wait. Srop being retarded

Yes, pretty much. Nobody else in the world paid attention to him and certainly didn't support him in any way, except you.

>waiting all day in a long line to get some bread

you're actually fucking autistic

totally working class

how is punching him is equal to supporting him?

No you're not the working class you guys live off your parents wealth and live in a safe middle class neighborhood. Fuck off. Go outside and take a pic of what your street looks like I bet it isn't even horrible

Nope, every day in the glorious worker's paradise of America, the lines go around the block. Sometimes two or three times!

Did you know you have more in common with Hitler and Mussolini than people that actually fought fascists?

>working class
Putting in 10 grueling hours a week making lattes while living off student loans and gibs from your parents while splitting the rent on a $2000/mo apartment with 5 other hipster faggots doesn't count as working class, user.

An example please

You gave him a voice and attention. He was a nobody that nobody listened to except you, and then you acted like a bully and constantly bring up his name all the time as a strawman. The only reason he even exists as a public figure is because of that weak ass punch.

hey man, those 20 sons of bitches there rob and us, trump never worked. hes friends with big business who are really destroying the working class

FUCK off conservative. stop comparing these commies to natsoc. I swear people like you are fucking annoying

Because when people see one obnoxious faggot fighting another obnoxious faggot they usually take the side of whoever looks like less of an obnoxious faggot. Antifa has probably turned thousands of unsuspecting Americans into Nazis by default.

there the people who give us jobs, how are they destroying us by giving us work?

even if we are part of that historic relic named the "middle class" its not for long:

If there still remained a cement in the idea of society and a bulwark against its dislocation, it was certainly the hilarious “middle class.” All through the 20th century, it went on expanding, at least virtually—so that today two thirds of Americans and French people sincerely believe they belong to that non-class. But the latter is prey to a pitiless process of selection in its turn. One can’t explain the proliferation of reality TV programs staging the most sadistic forms of competition except as a mass propaganda aimed at familiarizing everybody with the little everyday murders among friends that life in a world of constant selection comes down to. According to the oracles of the DATAR, the French governmental agency that plans and coordinates government actions relating to territorial development, in 2040 “the middle class will have shrunk in size,” a projection it is pleased about. “The most favored of its members will make up the lowest fraction of the transnational elite,” and the others will see “their way of life draw closer to that of the lower classes,” that “ancillary army” who will “meet the needs of the elite” and will live in deteriorated districts with an “intellectual proletariat” awaiting integration or estranged from the upper level of the social hierarchy. Put in less opaque terms, their vision is more or less the following: devastated exurban zones, their former inhabitants having moved into the shantytowns to make way for the “metropolitan market gardeners who organize the supply of fresh edible goods to the metropolis over short distances” and the “numerous nature parks,” “zones of disconnection,” “of recreation for city-dwellers wishing to experience the wild and the unfamiliar.”

Sure!

Can capitalist join antifa if is against fascism or not?

Dude......

Horseshoe theory.

youtu.be/qNMAp8kXWrc

why do you agree with Hitler's positions?

When are you going to start this war you're talking about? You should hurry up ya big pussy

They are faggot commies. A jew run organization

Flooding your country with illiterate niggers will do that.

> middle class is a fiction
> reality TV is about friends murdering each other
> France is planning to turn the world into a dystopian wasteland
Except for the last (fuck France), that's bullshit.

no man. that a funny one. facists are there to police the people, suppress resistance in times of economic crises. why blame the rich when you can blame melon picking Mexicans, ghetto dwelling blacks, or jews like in the past

That's alot of bullshit to simply say the middle class is shrinking idiot. Yeah that happens when the economy isn't great, get the economy back up and it'll be better. Retard

Did it really take you that long?

What are you on about?

Hurrr durr isis indoctrinate their kids and make em kill so that means we have to do it too!

Not that a bank foreclosing on a house is the same as punching someone for voicing their opinion

Someone was a little slow on the uptake

bitch ass nigga, your afraid to pick us a fight with the strong elites so you hate on some blacks somewhere, your a bitch

Problem is the Keynesians are in power, and their "solutions" to fix the market end up harming it.

Wow you're retarded

great for who? thats the question

Do you believe it's racist to call a black person a nigger casually

say's the people taking money from the elites while making the working and middle class loath you.

Says the person who completely missed the point

You mean jews want to enslave everyone with their banks? Which hitler was trying to fight in the first place

What do you mean for who? For the average everyday person kid, who else

No, it requires government control. The banks are a symptom, and the Jews are your fetish.

they are Nazis and they don't even know it, it fucking gold

You responded wirh a meme. When I was asking the guy for a legitimate answer. Fuck off

Yep, the elites are the ones ruining France.

go buy some milkshakes from alex jones, give him some money for telling the truth and fight for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q&t=630s

Why not move to Africa if you want to starve so bad?

I'm natsoc. They aren't, fuck off.

Fuckhead, I'm the same person. Breadlines at Walmart? How the fuck did you take that seriously?

I don't watch Alex Jones unless it's some memes of his crazy ranting.

Still not a real example fuck face

prove it, tell me your opinions and I can cite Hitler's opinions that match

I like how he doesnt respond to this because he knows youre right

so who's pumping this Soros thing? must be that ex vice guy with the beard, mr. westerns civilization pinnacle right here .

That's the fucking point.

Why do groups like yours claim moral superiority? The liberal 'progressive' future you seek isn't necessarily the morally sound or right thing, yet you police and bully those who have independent opinions that differ from yours. You surely must see the irony that you are far greater fascists, as far as silencing the other points of view, than any western power today.

Also the tactics you use are angsty, thuggish, loud, incoherent etc. I believe they will ultimately prove to be your downfall. People respond better to reason and evidence in my experience, than to an unbathed, dread headed, hairy arm pitted little cunt that just screams feelings and virtue signals at every chance.

>inb4 dienaziscum

I thought that fascism blame other nationalities and races to support their authoritarian and ultra nationalistic vision of centralised state who's in control of every aspect of people's lives and i am opposed strongly to that vision and advocate for more decentralised state who is progressive not xenophobic

France was always a shit hole filled with the worst kind of people.

Have you been to France? It's like their mothers never taught them any manners

many fucking comments wait one sec

I don't watch rebel media either, too conservative for my classical liberal taste.

Legit though, what isa bread line and why would there be one at walmart?

well man, if you are equating the KKK with BLM, what can i say huh? blue shirts red shirts... why are half of the prisoners in america are black?

Cus they commit half the crimes

THEY AREN'T NATSOC IDIOT