What is your choice?

What is your choice?

i'd fuck Anita

Marry? Kill?

I want to feed Anita a bucket of fried chicken, laxatives and roofies. Once she's passed out I'd seal my mouth over her hair-matted balloon knot and play the sweet waiting game.

I would bang Anita silly if she wasn't a neo feminist. She is often an image I fap to. But, if I ever met her in public, I would run for dear life so I wouldn't get wrongly accused of anything ranging from misogyny to rape.

Ana is by far the best looking but anita needs a big cock in her bum daily no doubt

nope

fuck Zoe
marry Anna
kill Anita

I'll settle down with Zoe, thanks.

we all know what she thinks about marriage loyalty...

Ana is actually not that sjw

I don't mind sharing her.

I would hate fuck the shit out of Anita

Anita because she looks a lot like milf sara jay

Where are the Zoe nudes

i like masturbating to Zoe, she's spoken about how she regrets doing the nude shoots so it's like i'm raping her every time

And she likes playing vidya games

I feel bad about what happened to her. She was just a cool girl, confident, experimenting with her sexuality. She shouldn't have to regret anything.

Feel sure to yell about me being a cuck or whatever, I don't care. Zoe's awesome.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Bait/10

Fuck Ana, Marry Anita, Kill Zoe

To expand on the reason for my choices,

Fuck Ana because she's the most attractive of the three. Marry Anita because she's just playing the game to get money and influence. Kill Zoe because she's a legit sociopath.