"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself...

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

I remember watching this scene in 2002 as a boy, it felt like Uncle Ben was talking right to me. Raimi was on another level with this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
change.org/p/marvel-make-spiderman-racist?recruiter=22412568&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that never happened

Great moment in film and nice twist to the original story

>he didn't see the original cut

What a pleb

Why did Peter rape the landlord's daughter? I thought he was gay.

The new one is

Peter would never be gay thanks to Raimi

Remember the scene where Peter webs up a faggot and constantly beats the fuck out of him while constantly calling him a 'cock-smoking motherfucker'

It was intense for a PG-13 movie

Watch director's cut

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong
>shot to death by a white guy

Raimi always was great at dramatic irony

The part where he jizzed in that guys mouth and then webbed it closed was brutal. I can't believe Raimi thought it added to the story. Am I just a pleb?

>The new one is
That would explain this

>that scene where Peter sees a white child afraid of going to the zoo and he comforts him by saying "don't worry champ, it may look like Africa but there's no niggers there"

looking back I realize it shed a light on race relations, still the approach was a bit crude

>The scene where Peter bursts into Holocaust museum and uses his webs to rip off clothes from random elderly Israeli tourists (implied to be Holocaust survivors) shouting "It's shower time you hook nosed rats"
I think that was pretty disrespectful

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
This scene was in really poor taste

>it's you who's out Gobi
>or should I say Gobstein? That's right, I know all about you you filthy fucking animal if you think the Holocaust was bad wait until you see this

>"PETER! THE JEWS... THE KIKES... THEY OWN THE MEDIA.... DON'T TELL HARRY..."

Ol' Raimi redpilling normies since '00s

>may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

>Give me hot dinner you emo fuck

How does Raimi keep getting away with this?

MEMEEES
MEME
MEEM
EMEMMEME

EMENEMEMSMMEEMHMHMMMMHH.MMBMHHMHMGGMFTRRRR

GGRRDGRHHHHGGFFGHLPLFF
UGHHH MEEM
MEEMES
MEMEMEME
MAMAA
AMMAMAA
AA
v

>That scene when Jameson looks out and sees the Twin Towers fall and it cuts to his smile and then over to Parkers smile and the movie ends.
How did he know?

>he only seen the theatrical release

>"I WILL NOT DIE A NIGGER!"

Jesus Christ Raimi.

>he didn't see the definitive version on PS4

>Of course I've got good aim, watch me web this Boeing right in the cockpit window

I thought this was funny but then when Raimi played Yakety Sax as the towers then fell I felt it was a step too far.

>Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
>Imperial Japan did nothing wrong
>Rape of Nanking?
>No such thing
>It just Chinese Storytelling
>Look out!
>We Nippon steong!

Raimi is known to be a bit of a weeb.

Did he really say that??? I guess in my country they censored it, I don't remember any line about the Nazi Party?!?!? Is it true? Is the directors cut??? I'll buy it, I spare some peso

Sure but it'll be awkward when Parker's second wrestling target was a Latino and he beheads him screaming 'AMERICA IS FOR THE WHITES"

Yeah it's the Director's Cut.
It's what Raimi envisioned the movie to be before it got edited for theaters.

This might be the first genuinely edgy and funny rami spiderman meme I've seen on Sup Forums out of a thousand shitty ones. Respect op.

These threads always kill me.

>and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong

What did he mean by this? Ben died in a carjacking motivated by selling the car to a chop shop to raise funds for BLM. If Peter had taken Ben's advice to heart, we wouldn't have the scene where he lynches the carjacker and his family using his web as a rope.

fuck this made me actually laugh out loud

>Peter, these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Jamal Thompson, he probably deserved what happened, he's a spook. Just s you can't blame a dog for shitting the floor, you shouldn't blame this fell beast for hooting and hollering. Remember: with white power comes great responsibility.

Raimi really pushed the boundaries with Spider-Man 2. I will never forget the house fire scene, where Peter goes in to save those in the burning house, but then retreats once learning that the house is full of Judes, realizing that they'll most likely die from the gas fumes from the flames and remembering that they should be used to this by now.

jesus christ sides obliterated

I thought the scene where Peter was polishing the boots on his historically accurate SS uniform in his apartment went on a little long. It was a little uncomfortable when he started muttering about the degeneracy of weimar culture in the last 20 minutes of it.

it's the mental image that kills me in these threads

someone fucking kickstarter this version of the movie

>remember Pete niggers are not people, and I'd be weary of that little red head slut next door, if her father isn't fucking here you can be sure a gang of basketball monkeys are, in which case I'd sooner stick my dick in that cunt you call an aunt, don't stay out too late Pete.

I mean I guess he was a responsible guardian for the most part.

Hopefully this is good enough
change.org/p/marvel-make-spiderman-racist?recruiter=22412568&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

>people still didn't get this scene

It was a dream sequence