Thoughts on companies exploiting the LGBT community to further their own interests?

Thoughts on companies exploiting the LGBT community to further their own interests?

Well. The lgbtq community wants equality. The can be exploited equally as well.

Using people to further their own interests.

Don't see a problem

Fags eat that shit up

Seems pretty fuckin gay

"People"

Haha nice one

Well it makes perfect sense if their own interests align with those shared by the LGBT community, like marriage equality, for example. Presumably some of the people with Spotify are LGBT

See this is the problem. As a bisexual it actually pisses me off when businesses do this sorta shit because "oh they'll love us because we support them and everyone else will love us because we support the gays how nice wtf I love them now" etc. etc.

LGBT retards want this shit so i guess it's fine.

Nope fuck off, their interest is music, not politics

t. Business Guru

that's exactly what capitalism is, a great machine wich can eat and digest everything. It's whats happening with "homo" parties, pride marchs with multinational corporations sponsors etc.
That's why they need to get back and refocus on a strong political path to effectively jump out of their oppression. That way is only effective in creating gender stereotypes wich must be deconstructed. At today the entire LGBTQI movement needs to step out from their safe spaces and get back to the street and face the oppressor. they may still need some time, but that's not the effective way. Let's wait and lets hope

The term "allies" exists for a reason in those circles. They don't care who or why people join the cause, or what they do...they just want numbers!

And thus we get feminazis and antifa.

It's not like they're not catering to every other group they can as much as possible. It's your job to be discerning in your media consumption

How do you feel about Chick-fil-A?

This looks like something my uncle from North Louisiana would share from his Down in Dixie facebook group.

No wonder people are fat.

Your opinions are worthless you disgusting hideous faggot

Then you should pretty much have a problem with all of capitalism. Companies are always exploiting some group, it's called marketing. Why should the LGBT community be exempt?

worked really well for the clinton campaign. as a giant fag living in america it bugs the shit out of me because it's obvious virtue signaling. there is no such thing as a fight for gay rights in america anymore. we won. we can get married in all 50 states and nobody can take that away. where where these people when it actually mattered? spotify didn't spend a single penny trying to lobby for pro marriage equality, and now they can just shit out a twitter post and suddenly they're an "alley"? it's a bunch of horseshit. i tend to avoid companies that shill pro-gay agendas really hard unless they have a past of being pro gay.

It bothers me that people are stupid enough to believe that shit. Doesn't matter if your anti-LGBT buying Chick-fil-A sandwiches or stuffing your gay face with rainbow Oreos if you think these companies give a flying fuck about anything other than making money your a dumbass. You think they would recast a white character to be a black, gay transgendered because they genuinely care about the artistic merit of the film? Horseshit. They do it because if they recast Indiana Jones or similar as black or a woman then they will get a ton of free advertising from both morons praising how forward thinking it is and people expressing outrage. There is no bad publicity after all. Bottom line is if Hanes thought that "Hang all the Niggers" T shirts would outsell the rainbow equality shirts then they would sell those instead. I just hate looking at people's smug faces when they pat themselves on the back for buying a fucking sandwhich then go own to make a self serving tweet or Facebook update about how they are so much more fucking humble than everyone else on a phone made by child labor.

Jew.jpg