Be me

>be me
>gf friend dies
>doesn't tell me. I find out through WhatsApp status
>wants space to mourn
>mourns with bestie who didn't know said friend
>hasn't really spoken to me in 2 days. Only today when I demanded an answer

Am I an ass for wanting her to mourn with me as well. For getting annoyed that she shut me out but not her friend? What does Sup Forums think I should do?

Pic semi related. OC of an ex

Bump

Also. Good advice gets hot ex gfs nudes.

you honestly sound obsessive and needy. like absurdly so since this is over her mourning with her best friend. stop being a little bitch and let her have her space.

You're not an ass, but she probably doesn't know how to deal with it as much as you don't. I'd just apologize for demanding things from her, she'll understand because of what you're going through. If I were you I'd take it day by day, get back into your hobbies, brewing on anything for too long isn't good.

No she lost someone not me. But thank you user.

lol what, are you a girl or cuck?

>wants space to mourn
>hasn't really spoken to me in 2 days
that is bullshit

well, ask her why. don't sound angry or demanding tho. see what she comes up with.

Let her mourn in peace, faggot.

You're avoiding yourself a lot of trouble by doing so. Meanwhile, just enjoy whatever it is you enjoy by yourself.

You should make her aware that her not communicating with you has caused concern and frustration, seeing as how she didn't tell you about the death then demands solitude and has completely cut off contact, but then let her mourn alone or with who she needs (not with ANY guys though, emotional girls are likely to have sex with anyone whose supportive). She probably wont want you to experience her at her worst and her freaking out or lashing out at you or seeing her as a gibbering mess, this will take a while but the first few weeks will be the worst with her frequently breaking down. Death fucks with people, trust me that for a few months she will have at least occasional oddities and pessimistic behaviors/ statements. You need to make her know however that mourning is not an excuse for abandoning you and not talking at all and that you care for her and don't understand her actions.

tldr: establish communication in a non-stressful way.

Does this friend have a peepee?

that is a nice pussy and asshole.

probably her because he cannot live with himself. . . .

is that bestie a girl or a dude?

would be fine if she didnt talk to you about that loss and have some time with a friend who actually new that person.
doesnt make it a good thing she avoids talking about her feelings with you but maybe she just didnt know how.

but avoiding you, the one youd think she trusts the most? that is at the very least the most stupid thing she can do. maybe there is nothing more to it. sometimes people are just idiots.

I think you are a bit of an ass. You should just let her have her space but let her know you're there for her, that is if you care about her. Her going to a friend instead of you is fine. Especially if they were both friends with the deceased. It would be a different story if she was fucking said friend.

I deal with my shit on my own. I don't really tell her much about my struggles. I try be there for her when she is hurt I'm not needy. Hell I don't message her first she messages me first thing in the morning. She chases me. So this is disingenuous with bow she usually is. Other things have happened and she has wanted me.

Pushing everyone out and was forced to be with people.

if friend died, did youknow said friend? looked up the obituary? she may be using this as a whoretastic move. where she is going to get gangbanged by 12 dudes who are also mourning the loss of her friends death none of them really knew about

I know what death does to a person. I was in a shooting with a friend. I shot a man and my friend was shot fatally. I wouldn't let the medics touch him. I didn't wash his blood off for 2 days. I was catatonic. My gf at the time just hugged me. I needed that but... I feel useless without being able to help people so this is fucking with me.

I know. Best ones I have fucked. Too bad she was crazy

You should kys faggot. She is simply a part of my life not my whole life.

I think it is the case. I would have broken up with her if the friend was a guy.

No friends a female but she knew the deceased but was not friends with him. Poor bastard apparently cake off his bike.

I didn't know him and haven't seen an obituary but I heard where he crashed and went past there today. Bits of bike on the road and there is what looks like some dried arterial blood on the road which matches with him having broken his neck. Her story is legit from that evidence.

Stop being a needy little bitch. People mourne in different ways. Give her her space you clingy fuck or she'll drop your ass. Girls don't like clingy dudes.

See

was it a mountain bike because i have no sympathy for organ donors on the roadways

Goddamn wrong post.

No. Motor bike. He was doing a breakfast run apparently. Got cut off by some idiot and came off the bike

I wouldn't say anything about it and let her do her thing till she is done mourning. More than likely if you bring it up she will take offense, make you out to be a dick and the make matters worse. Honestly not worth the hassle one bit.

Tried to establish communication. She was somewhat sarcastic. So I said whatever. I'm sorry for your loss. This will cause hassle so just give him a flower from me.

Are you 100% she isn't away for a couple of days somewhere to shag a lad?

>mourning and needs space
>Needs space
>Go hangs with a friend
>You are the only one she needs space from

Doesn't it suck ass when you find out that someone you thought you loved you doesn't want to confide in you?

I've been with my gf for 5+ yeats now and two people close to her died and each time she ran to me and cried in my arms and didn't even want her Mom or sister to come around here we are each other's rock and foundations.

Your girl obviously doesn't care for you the way you care for her. Or else she would make this more personal with you.

Because if she cared for you, she would realize that this is making you worried for her and upsetting you because you want to help and support her.

This is the first stage of a break up.

Sorry man, best of luck.

Visited the site he apparently crashed. Bits of bike and dried arterial blood. Unless the ruse is elaborate enough to have used the site of an actual crash... It's legitimate. Also it's South Africa where I am so the blacks here are too lazy to clean crash sites on semi rural roads

was it the first time she lost someone?

most ppl never think about death until it comes out of nowhere and shatters their happy world.

Thank you for the honesty... I suppose I should just break up with her. I don't care about timing. Though she does have a habit of shutting people out when shit happens. We have dated 4 months and she has told me she loves me. This is the first tragedy that has happened

I honestly don't know. At least I know of people she wasn't close to but this seems to be the first close person

Screen shot of the conversation. Tried calling her before this.

Just tell her now that it's over.

Judging just from that: let her know that she has you worried, in a similarly factual manner. State that she knows how to reach you. Then let her have her space.

That's what the decent half of my mind comes up with.

The jealous bastard in me demands you to sneak into a good observation spot with a strong telescope or camera and make sure she doesn't stray.

Take either or both at your own discretion.

You've really fucked up. You're going to break up because of this. Stop being so fucking selfish You Dickhead it's not always about you

this is a good thing you fucking retard
she's using the beta as an emotional tampon
he absorbs all her sad feelings, so they dont rub onto you

so next time she sees you, she's not reminded of those bad feels.
but the beta tampon, will bring back them mems for her, at which point she'll hate him
tl;dr you're a fucking retarded cuck who should an hero for asking /soc/ shit on /b

She used to fuck the dead guy. That's why she's so upset and doesn't want you around.

Dump the whore.

I'm not going to break up you weapons grade schmuck. I'm just taken back that she pushed me out in such a situation.

Friend is a female. If it was a man's shoulder she was crying on she can come fetch her shit from my house and cry over me and the unfortunate deceased

I know she did. He was her first bf. The relationship stayed amicable after the break up for a variety of reasons I don't want to get into on Sup Forums simply put he had a gf so that wasn't what was up with them at this point

Hard to say because I don't know the nuances of your relationship, but judging by the way you type you're a fucking faggot.

I type like that because it's that or I tell you to go fuck your ass hole with a cactus. I'm an abrasive person so I make an effort to not be as such

>love is shut out when a tragedy strikes
What a try hard faggot.

>I-I've had thing happen to me too you know!!: argument
Kill yourself.

And as for her, she says she doesn't want to type it because she wants it to be a dream, yet she has it as a status?
What does she mean by "forced to be with people" or "has to go to places"? Is she underage or something?

Sound to me like she's making this all about herself and making a spectacle out of it.
Maybe she can't help herself, because women are attention whores like that, and is truly sad about her friend dying.
In that case shutting you out means that she doesn't find much comfort with you, perhaps you just don't say the right things so she avoids you.

It's time that you end it now or she will after this.

How was your gf supposed to tell you that she was dead?

Dont go too far off the deep end. If she WAS being or thinking about being shady, you squashed that.

You did good. Give her space and be available. Just sit with her and do nothing. Just make sure that you are there for her vs anywhere else. Thats how people cheat

Oh no I verified her story. She has also just sent a pic of the location I suspected was the site where she has put up a cross for the poor guy.

No wonder your GF is fucking Tyrone while you think she's "mourning" with her """"""""""friend"""""""""""

He friend is dead. No doubt. Been to the scene. Seen the crash site. Some pieces of the bike and some blood.

that's why you dont ride murdercycles

omg, just keep your mouth shut from now on and hope she doesn't already take you for the fag you are.

Agreed man. Jesus he broke his neck and almost took it off far as I can tell. There is light pink blood dried up all over the place.

I'm sorry i was just messing with you anyways

Wow an apology on Sup Forums. Thanks user. Seriously

I was being sarcastic faggot.
What a dumb cuck.

> girlfriend wants to go whine to someone else for a change
> you get a few days/weeks of peace to play vidya, jerk off, and shit post in peace and quiet

I'm not seeing the problem here user.

Ah I suppose I should have learned from 20 years in Africa that there is no such thing as humanity. Son go fuck yourself with a cactus. It's all that you're good for. Now go back to playing with your body pillow and eternal suffering of loneliness. Cunt

t. cuck

This made me chuckle

Eat a niggers shit you waste of life.

RELATION SHIP MAN ERE
1 she isnt communicating with u
means theres adisconect between u and her
HUR DUR ME MAD
well dude HUR DUR she doesnt give a fuck about u not her fault but in time of crisis your not the man she wants to share her problems with
Wait 2 weeks dump her move on dont be a salty fgt

If I do decide to dump her I won't wait.

Hambeast detected

Old photo. Not fat anymore. Curvy now.

I mean look at her ... yuck dude
Grow some self esteem

Kek!

then your a heartless fgt if u care anything for her ull wait let her greive
some relationships dont work
but the fact she isnt even trying to share her FEMALE FEE FEES with u is signs the relation ship is in trouble and has been for a while
my adivce let her greive should take more then 2 weeks then get rid of her
if u dont u better work on that relationship not in the bitch i want to know how u feel way u need to man up and be the shoulder she needs rather then the situation being about u

Whatever. She sounds like a whore, and you a cuck. People can't be friends with people they used to fuck. It's inappropriate and disrespectful

Old photo... Does that not mean anything to you?

also saying this if your so inclined to make this work my first tip is do somthing nice for her
take her out to dinner and take her mind off what happened she will open up dont offer any adivce coz u fucking suck at it from what i read just listen GL op u fucking fgt

>being this insecure
faggot beta likely suffering from littledicksyndrome
wont be long until you're in prison and made some dudes bitch
get over your insecurities already you weak little bitch
you're a fucking loser crying on /b
quit pretending as if you have any pride.

I think the best way to get back at your gf is to kill yourself and not tell her. Then your family will post it on WhatsApp and she will find out. Then she'll know what it feels like.

That was... Well I'm nit even mad that was a kys that actually took intelligence to write

This. His dick is probably in her mouth as we speak.

t. cuck