Ok anons this happened

Ok anons this happened.

>be me 22
>incredibly hot ex from childhood
> young when we broke up never good any good shit
>lets call her X
>make another Snapchat account with basic ass name >type following message to ex on snapchat "you know me and I know you. I want to play naughty with you on this following some basic rules. Should I continue?"
>15 mins later I get a notification
>"X is typing"

Continue?

Pic unrelated

yes cuck

do it faggot

You pretyped this? If so, go.

Otherwise fuh-cough

Why the fuck do you even have to ask fag

>I get a Snapchat message from X
>my heart is beating so fast I'm rushing
>my finger hovers over the notification I feel sick almost
>open it
>"Haha who the fuck is this?" She replys
>"I dont want to ruin the fun." I reply, "i want to have some fun and send some pics under a basic set of rules. Do you want to hear them or not?"
>shes 23 but she really into 50 shades of grey and shit so I think maybe mystery kinky shit might be her thing
>X is typing
>"ok mystery man tell me your rules then"

>holy shit im shaking
>this might actually fucking work
>I reply
> "I know you and you know me. We see each other often enough. That is all I'll say. I will never reveal who i am and ensure my pics will never give it away. ABSOLUTELY NO SCREENSHOTS or its off. No telling anyone or its off. Understand? The kink in it for me is we could be in the same room and no one not even us would know."
>deepbreathout.jpg\send
>X typing back
> "i understand daddy"
>holyshitdiamonds.

>"good" i reply "i will be back with further details"
>I'm diamond thinking of her nudes but I need to be steady and not blow my cover
> X sent a snap
> ohfuckimage
> hot sexy cleavage pic from work stockroom
> "later daddy"

>later that night
> I send her a message
> " ok slut it's time"
> get reply back almost instantly of her in lingerie
> " good timing daddy I'm just about to have a bath"
>hhhnnng
> send pic of cock to her demand hard being careful not to get any tattoos on my arm in the pic and angle it so she can't see any tell tale signs of the house or who i am
>she knows me quite well i snap her my main account
>risky business

In b4 "x gonn give it to ya"

> " wow" she reply with a picture of her spread out with her underwear pull to the side
> honestly nearly came
>couldn't believe it was happening
>rapid influx of messages come
>progression pics of her stripping
>fap begins
> I send video of me fapping.
>again careful of angles and such
> pics of her in bath come
>I almost cum
> video of her fingering and then it goes up past her soapy tits and to her face moaning into the front camera
>I can almost feel her warm moan on my face
>send video of me cumming loads
>" wow I enjoyed that daddy"
> "I'll message you with details of our next appointment" I reply
>still trying to be mystery cock
>" bye user " she reply
> Waitwhat.jpg

It will

Continue

Inb4 dinosaurs

> "it's not user it's someone else"
> I was careful there is no way she knows it's me
> "X is typing"
>you know your snapmaps is on and I know you're at home
>"fuck. We still cant tell anyone tho"
> didn't see it going this way. She's a family friend we grew up on the same street have a lot of the same friends.
>regret setting in if she tells people

>" well if we're gonna keep secrets how about you come over next time my parents go out?"

What do other than fuck her brains out which I am definitely gonna do.

Pursue relationship maybe still holding a bit of a flame tbh but maybe she was only into it for sexual reasons

she clearly doesnt want more than being friends with benefits

Don't want it to get awkward but I'm probably far too gone already for that so might aswell get as many fucks in as possible

yeah and he sounds like a total pussy

man up user and unleash the fuckening on her

This is your chance user, don't blow it. keep it casual and relaxed.

Faggit I plan to fuck her into paralysis that has been decided on.

I'm just wondering what direction i take here.

Do I rock up to her house like "heyyyy what's up" or do I keep up the whole facade of no speak just fuck.

I didn't think she'd knowingly reciprocate with me. She never have that give off in person lately so I'm wondering does she want the Wang bam cheers mam or would I fuck everything up if I tried peruse pursue a relationship

I'm just gonna fuck her and see what the vibe is. No point over thinking it anyway

Pls no

Shes into 50 shade...
Fuck her.
Tell her next time youre going to bring something to tie her up with.
After that tell her next time youll bring something to spank her with.
After that tell her that shes yours.
Keep us updated.
God speed user.

Honestly wish I did this but this is a true story so haha

>Wang bam cheers mam

Knowing her for so long on a friend basis I know what shes into to an extent.

Have some red silk to gag and some camping rope. I'll tell her I'm bringing them

Save the kinky shit for the 2nd time fucking her. That way you fuck her and tell her about next time, shes looking forward to it even more if shes into the book that shall not be named.

Midway through fucking her the first time, tell her that if shes a good girl next time youll bring something nice to tie her up with. Gauge her reaction and go from there. Dont turn up on day one with your whole bag of tricks dude. Make it so she wants you to fuck her again and so that its not just a one off. If you get to fuck her a 3rd time, tell her youre going to write up a contract that shes going to sign so that you get her holes whenever you want etc eat...
Play to what she likes. And take some fucking pictures & videos for the love of god.

This.

Don't spoil your whole game in the first turn, à chick's gotta fantasize about the whole ordeal for a bit.