What does the pussy feel like when you slide your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the pussy feel like when you slide your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

like warm apple pie

like salty coins and milk

Like heaven.

like your hand, but slimy and very warm

like shit
oh no wait that was the other hole
feels like piss

like a wet bag of sand

for her? nothin you dicklette
for you? nothing cause OP is a faggot and faggots don't into pussy

put finger under tongue
tadaaa thats how pussy feels like well almost

Not as good as you would imagine...

warm

Literally nothing at all.

If all these posts had a child that would be what it felt like, smoothe.. warm and some are tighter than others

It's pretty good.

Feels natural

Just get a pocket pussy and some water based lube, that's the closest you'll get to an explanation aside from actually getting laid.

Literally nothing at all.

Pocket pussy feels way better than the real thing. That's not really a fair comparison. I mean pocket pussies are designed for maximal pleasure

It will exceed your expectations.

Overrated as fuck. It's the intimacy, cuddling and kissing that's fun with girls, sex is just "meh".

all depends on the girl

everyone is different

some are stammering good. Like you try to talk and just gibberish comes out (thats' real good pussy)
and others are loosey goosey, and you are like meh...could be playing vidya right now

and some are so so. Those are the kind you own. cause you can go to pound town, and take the scenic route. and you feel like a sex god afterwards

I will take stammering delicious personally. (hard to find those snapper pussy's) but i have had a few in my time.

Like magic user.

Like a ribbed inner cheek.

Anyone saying not as good as you'd imagine or that it's overrated have literally only had sex once or a few times. It's what you would expect and more especially when you're good at it, I usually last about an hour and the orgasms from a pussy are 10x's better than your hand op.

mcdonalds or homemade?

Each one feels different.

Bahahahah lol wut... fucking try hard..

k faggot, how's that hormone therapy working for ya?

This unironically

yur moms fanny felt proper good last night, she was beggin me to take her to pound town, the right slut

britfags sound so weak

Sorry mommy didn't love you when you were a child

That's because they are weak
We Americans told them to fuck off 200 years ago for a reason

Tbh I've never been able to cum from a pussy. Hell no girl has got me to cum without me helping. But then again. Ive only fucked 18 year olds. Except for a 21 year old fattie that I regret. Good head though.

yeah you are fucking grannies, try 14yo's

>everyone is different

And asshole?

Chicken run is better than pussy imo

Put a finger inside your mouth, make sure there is plenty of saliva and feel the fleshiest part of your cheek. Although the consistency of vaginal juices are different to saliva, that is the closest thing you can get to how an actual vagina feels.

This is what happens when you ask people questions about subjects they know nothing about..
This guy gets it Fucking

Just the way you talk screams virgin

source on this video?

it feels like a bag of sand