I'm going to boycott this neutered piece of shit

I'm going to boycott this neutered piece of shit

who's with me?

Reshoots are a nail in the coffin for movies like this, just like at An Hero squad. I do not think normies will enjoy this, it can't rip of the main movies like TFA did

>I'm a contrarian faggot that wants attention

If it's neutered it's because of fags like you that want more shitty quips. See the reshoot news.

No one cares what you do. You don't matter in the world.

>fags like you
nice assuming shitlord

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to think rogue one looks good. Shes a terrible actress kek

They confirmed the reshoots have nothing to do with changing the tone.

>believing anything

>Boycotting a lazer sword movie
Fucking spaz

>Ben Mendelson
Yeah fuck off OP, he's GOAT

>being so much of a pussy you are threatened by the hivemind and wont speak your mind
great

He's ok but hes overrated, like calm the fuck down, I'd be surprised if he gets to do anything good.

>Boycotting this

Suck my cock

>Believing clickbait movie news articles

I trust the source more than I trust that shit.

>tv resorting to letting memes dictate their taste
He's ok and the role is a good role for him, but do i think disney is going to do anything with it. no, its going to be cliche

I still want to believe that this is a ruse and movie will be about Kyle Katarn

There's no way this will be worse than TFA.

thats really a great bar you are setting, have we really come to this?

>theres no way this will be worse than one of the worse films ever
OK

Eh. It was alright. Unoriginal at the worst

Nah, it's always funny watching Sup Forums get btfo hard as usual regardless of whether or not a movie is good.

what a rebel

idk what you are trying to prove with that. critics today are literally shit. as is all media and journalism

unoriginal at the worst? the fact that the only original things JJ added were joke related id say uninspired, shit hack directing, and shit acting from those who mattered, with an adhd editing, zero atmosphere, zero room for williams to compose save the last scene makes it bad.